[DoE]Nations of Unity & Peace

Tyson Bevren

1.thumb.png.3b13f065e6566f27a5091a37910525a5.png

On this day, the Nations of Unity & Peace formally declares it self to the world. 

3.thumb.png.0f1081fd06d287b09920b716c2257e92.png

~Limited nuclear warhead use, as many new nations struggle with constant food price & production woes.

~Strong advocates of diplomacy over war.

~Formidable military & coordination to protect against stronger opponents.

~All members are treated equally despite of their ranks within or out of the alliance.

~Peace! It’s in the name! 

4.thumb.png.c2286d64a46ffeff1b8ec61ec7785ac7.png

Our goals consist of one major thing, peace, but of course, we understand a peaceful Orbis is never achievable, so our counter? Strong advocacy of Diplomacy. With our influence we ensure Orbis that it would be used to encourage peace talks, aid our members no matter the cost, this is also why we are also strong advocates of high militarization from within our own walls. 

We believe sustainable growth starts with obtainable peace. Diplomacy over conflictNoUP will continuously fight for what is best for its members & allies, we want our members & allies to know we are dependable on that promise. 

2.thumb.png.97796393ba284ddcadfbc2d099482e21.png

Head of Alliance/Leader: Republic of Treyvn

Prime-Minister: Holy Elysian Empire

Deputy P.M./Commissioner of Anti-Corruption: Haskal

Minister of Interior: Kaanryhiya

4.thumb.jpeg.a61547b781c0585c7033e62c9fa355a3.jpeg

Alliance link (discord can be found on aa page): https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=12321

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Best of luck. 45 days seems very early to be starting an alliance, but hopefully you will get a lot of good guidance from your protector

• Upvote 2

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

46 minutes ago, R.E.P said:

NoUP? Nooooo it took me forever to get it :’( 

probably bad i'm a c16 and i still don't have it

Edited by nill
UWU
  • Haha 1

Pet me, do it, i know you want to UWU

Listen idc if I get denounced for saying this. you seriously name your alliance Nations of Unity & Peace in a game that is called politic and WAR! WARRR!! That ticked me off . Y’all average ns too low for peace you all shall be raiding.  Let me guess is an alliance design to be an asylum For wardodger . 

you didn’t de-escalate war. Now you encourage me to build a nuclear arsenal and nukes a lot. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

Listen idc if I get denounced for saying this. you seriously name your alliance Nations of Unity & Peace in a game that is called politic and WAR! WARRR!! That ticked me off . Y’all average ns too low for peace you all shall be raiding.  Let me guess is an alliance design to be an asylum For wardodger . 

you didn’t de-escalate war. Now you encourage me to build a nuclear arsenal and nukes a lot. 

I'm on my phone rn and not my computer so I can't see the link to your nation, so I took your nation ID, correct me if I'm wrong but it shows your a C2, now I'm not sure if you rerolled, nor do I care, but Politics and war isn't just about war, as you can see the word "politics". This alliance name doesn't matter, as long as these people can have fun in doing what they're doing I don't care what they do, PnW isn't all about seriousness, some people need to understand that this is a game, and behind these screens are people just trying to have fun

Again, I'm on phone so if anyone replies with an argument I won't see it unless I get home or check my phone again, which is unlikely I'll do so UWU

Edited by nill
Put wrong amount of cities and fixed a Grammer error on my part, Edit#2, forgot my uwu
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, nill said:

I'm on my phone rn and not my computer so I can't see the link to your nation, so I took your nation ID, correct me if I'm wrong but it shows your a C2, now I'm not sure if you rerolled, nor do I care, but Politics and war isn't just about war, as you can see the word "politics". This alliance name doesn't matter, as long as these people can have fun in doing what they're doing I don't care what they do, PnW isn't all about seriousness, some people need to understand that this is a game, and behind these screens are people just trying to have fun

Again, I'm on phone so if anyone replies with an argument I won't see it unless I get home or check my phone again, which is unlikely I'll do so UWU

You lost the argument the moment u type “uwu” what r u a 9 year old girl who think is cool to be an anime girl? Go outside for once 

Edited by TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

You lost the argument the moment u type “uwu” what r u a 9 year old girl who think is cool to be an anime girl? Go outside for once 

I like how you didn't respond to anything they said and just insulted them. Cope buddy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

DB_forum_sig_2.png

5 minutes ago, Vacitiys said:

I like how you didn't respond to anything they said and just insulted them. Cope buddy.

Like I say the “uwu”  make her lose the argument. Anythin she say for now on I won’t take it seriously she just an anime girl. I would’ve gotten mad if she use the troll emoji 🧌instead after making fun of me. I would’ve  cry and delete my nation 

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

Like I say the “uwu”  make her lose the argument. Anythin she say for now on I won’t take it seriously she just an anime girl. I would’ve gotten mad if she use the troll emoji 🧌instead after making fun of me. I would’ve  cry and delete my nation 

Are you 6 years old?

• Upvote 2

DB_forum_sig_2.png

32 minutes ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

Sure, I'm a 9 year old girl who goes to the gym by herself, I'm a nine year old girl beating some kid online in an argument, I'm a 9 year old girl who has better grammar than you(i can count about four gramatical errors kid), cope more buddy UWU

Edited by nill
Adding some salt to the wound UWU
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, nill said:

Sure, I'm a 9 year old girl who goes to the gym by herself, I'm a nine year old girl beating some kid online in an argument, I'm a 9 year old girl who has better grammar than you(i can count about four gramatical errors kid), cope more buddy UWU

Okay cool

IMG_0746.jpeg

9 minutes ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

Okay cool

IMG_0746.jpeg

The fact you took the time to make this shows just how much I'm under your skin. Never said I won the argument, you're saying that. I said I'm beating you, it seems your reading is just as bad as your grammar.

You can stop crying, I won't put the "uwu" this time

Edited by nill
Almost gave the kid a chance to correct my grammar lol
  • Upvote 2