[DoE]Nations of Unity & Peace

Tyson Bevren

11 minutes ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

IMG_0749.jpeg

So I went from a nine year old girl to a representation of yourself, interesting.

Anyway, I called you a c2 because I didn't know if you were a reroll or not, but by the way you're acting im guessing you're not, I can finally use the amount of days you've been playing as a way to represent you instead, that being 52 days which I consider to be a new player(about 120 or smth  is considered casual player to me)

So please, play more, cope more, read my original argument and actually make a rebuttal

• Upvote 5

Pet me, do it, i know you want to UWU

I will raid when i want to, or when my alliance says to, but in all seriousness, i wish a welcome the Nations of Unity And Peace into PnW, i am more of a NS player myself, but about 20 days ago, i found this game, and made a nation on it, and i can say, it is good you created a alliance for players who may not want to raid, and instead be at peace. (i am serious about that first part also.)

• Thanks 4