Seeking Information: One Million Dollar Reward

Ashland

The point is, by posting that you're being spied on; it feeds the trolls and gets other trolls to say "Ha, let me go spy those guys!"

That was certainly a risk that we weighed.  Ironically enough, incidents have decreased since this was posted.  Though I suspect that has more to do with the rules changing to make spying less broken.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Because they are growing faster than any other alliances in orbis.

Wonderful, too bad some people seem to want to see that as an issue.  -_-

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

You mistook my interest as sympathy, really. You offered a million dollar reward, and I wanted to get all the information I could to get to the bottom of it. Understandably, you aren't willing to share much information--but what you have shared just seems exaggerated and vauge. It's true that I think you guys could be handling it much, much better. I don't think offering a reward is the right way to go about things. I think that buying spies, giving the money to rebuild lost units (because really, they don't cost that much), and acting like it doesn't phase you is the best way to deal with an attack of this sort. Your enemy is spending a lot of money, time and effort, and you've only showed them that it's working.

I sense heat... and friction... building up...

:D

Anyways, my 2 cents would be... only someone rich would be able to pull off those kinds of "expensive" *hint hint* espionage attacks.

Someone who holds a economy, has an agenda and has some "political power" to influence the game universe... no normal/newbie nation/alliance would be able to pull this off.

I have no IRC/text so called "solid-proof" as you've mentioned, because frankly if these plotters were any smarter they would use something like skype, whatsap, email etc. wouldn't they? (anybody learnt anything from the casus bellis of WWI between TAC and TC?

Again, I have no IRC/text solid-proof. But from logic-deduction I have a list of suspects and reasoning what they are suspects.

I have only shared with you the tip-of the iceberg of my Intel... I will share you my full thoughts and analysis...

For a price... ofcourse...

Just offering my services as a free agent (;

Edited by Ace

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

By all means, share your suspects. I'm curious.

Will do. However, it's just business sir... a man's gotta eat...

And I would not like to make any enemies here by boldly-stating names...

All I am is just a free agent after all... You come to me with a mystery to solve. All I do is provide my intel services for a fee.

Just working Professionally. A Neutral Fixer nor do I wish to assist any "particular" parties involved in this incident and taking sides.

I have an asking price of 800,000 for this piece of Intel. I am willing to sell this piece of information to anyone. (including any curious richies other than the BoC. Yes-sir, I am neutral. I am not biased against any of my clients.)

Please feel free to contact me in private if you would like to do business or negotiate (:
Edited by Ace

~

~

Will do. However, it's just business sir... a man's gotta eat...

And I would not like to make any enemies here by boldly-stating names...

All I am is just a free agent after all... You come to me with a mystery to solve. All I do is provide my intel services for a fee.

Just working Professionally. A Neutral Fixer nor do I wish to assist any "particular" parties involved in this incident and taking sides.

I have an asking price of 800,000 for this piece of Intel. I am willing to sell this piece of information to anyone. (including any curious richies other than the BoC. Yes-sir, I am neutral. I am not biased against any of my clients.)

Please feel free to contact me in private if you would like to do business or negotiate (:

You out and out admitted to not having any logs or evidence.  I'll give you uh... fifty bucks.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no IRC/text so called "solid-proof" as you've mentioned, because frankly if these plotters were any smarter they would use something like skype, whatsap, email etc. wouldn't they? (anybody learnt anything from the casus bellis of WWI between TAC and TC?

If that will be your stance on our Intel. Then we apologize sir that we couldn't do business unless you would offer a much fairer price.

~

~

If that will be your stance on our Intel. Then we apologize sir that we couldn't do business unless you would offer a much fairer price.

I left some wiggle room in the price.

Fifty-five dollars.

aUel2fG.png

You already admitted that you don't have any intel, just an opinion.

My father taught me at a young age that opinion's are worthless without something to back them up.

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

My father taught me at a young age that opinion's are worthless without something to back them up.

Not worthless!  I've offered him 55 dollars for it!

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

Short-answer: A felony won't tell a cop they did it. A suspect isn't going to tell the detective they did it. That's why they are called "detectives" because they detect- stuff that makes a suspect suspected. As I said, all I have is "a list of suspects". What you will do with it is up to you.

Long-answer: Deductive Reasoning

Joshua Schechter
Brown University

Deductive reasoning is the kind of reasoning in which, roughly, the truth of the input
propositions (the premises) logically guarantees the truth of the output proposition (the
conclusion), provided that no mistake has been made in the reasoning. The premises may
be propositions that the reasoner believes or assumptions that the reasoner is exploring.

For example, a reasoner who infers from the beliefs

(i) If the room is dark then either the light switch is turned off or the bulb has
burned out;
(ii) The room is dark;
(iii) The light switch is not turned off;

Conclusion:

(iv) The bulb has burned out;

is reasoning deductively. If the three premises are true, the conclusion is guaranteed to
be true

Cite: http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Philosophy/onlinepapers/schechter/DeductiveReasoning.pdf

---

But then again, I will say again.

If that will STILL be your stance, I respect that. 

You have every right to not purchase my services sirs.

~

~

-snip-

Okay, yeah, sure. I understand deductive reasoning. I've read some Sherlock stories. Deduce some stuff about me, lets see if you actually have the skills.

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. It was I who committed these acts.

$1 million dollars please.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Okay, yeah, sure. I understand deductive reasoning. I've read some Sherlock stories. Deduce some stuff about me, lets see if you actually have the skills.

Lol Deductive Reasoning isn't mind reading alright xD it takes real effort.

So far I've already demonstrated my reasoning from the OP's post and observing the current standings of nations, alliances and relationships between alliances in the PnW universe.

If you would read my first post. Honestly I already gave a few *hint hint* away at that post. Ofcourse. Not all definitely.

Anyways, my 2 cents would be... only someone rich would be able to pull off those kinds of "expensive" *hint hint* espionage attacks.

Someone who holds a economy, has an agenda and has some "political power" to influence the game universe... no normal/newbie nation/alliance would be able to pull this off.

I believe I have demonstrated enough of my reasoning skills. The rest of my services is up to the curiosity of the public.

PS: And by saying "Deduce some stuff about me" do you mean you want me to deduce if you are a suspect or not? I have an answer. But then again I have also stated. I would not say this in public because I would not want to make any enemies here... I am just offering my services.

~

~

Lol Deductive Reasoning isn't mind reading alright xD it takes real effort.

So far I've already demonstrated my reasoning from the OP's post and observing the current standings of nations, alliances and relationships between alliances in the PnW universe.

If you would read my first post. Honestly I already gave a few *hint hint* away at that post. Ofcourse. Not all definitely.

I believe I have demonstrated enough of my reasoning skills. The rest of my services is up to the curiosity of the public.

PS: And by saying "Deduce some stuff about me" do you mean you want me to deduce if you are a suspect or not? I have an answer. But then again I have also stated. I would not say this in public because I would not want to make any enemies here... I am just offering my services.

I don't believe you have, actually. I'm aware that Deductive Reasoning isn't mind-reading, but that doesn't mean you can't deduce anything about me. There's a lot I'm sure that you could figure out. As for:

Anyways, my 2 cents would be... only someone rich would be able to pull off those kinds of "expensive" *hint hint* espionage attacks.

No shit, man. That's all stuff that we already know, stuff that you could gather from things we've all said in this thread. Of course the person doing this has an agenda--that's a lot of cash to spend on something worthless. All you've shown is that you can deduce what everyone already knows, and that's absolutely worthless.

59a.gif

No !@#$, man. That's all stuff that we already know, stuff that you could gather from things we've all said in this thread. Of course the person doing this has an agenda--that's a lot of cash to spend on something worthless. All you've shown is that you can deduce what everyone already knows, and that's absolutely worthless.

I vouch to disagree on the "something worthless" part.

Sure everyone in this thread deduced that someone has an "agenda". That's a no-brainer.

The real question is... what "exactly" are their agenda? and "why" do they have that agenda? what is the "benefit" for them? I am ready to answer all these questions for anyone willing to make an offer. In addition to my list of suspects I have those reasons/motivations attached to those suspects in my Intel.

~

~

Sure everyone in this thread deduced that someone has an "agenda". That's a no-brainer.

The real question is... what "exactly" are their agenda? and "why" do they have that agenda? what is the "benefit" for them? I am ready to answer all these questions for anyone willing to make an offer. In addition to my list of suspects I have those reasons/motivations attached to those suspects in my Intel.

"Yes."  That "is" the "question".

aUel2fG.png

I'll double Ashland's offer if you'll stop placing quotations marks around random words. That's $110.00, just to "stop" quoting wo- ah &#33;@#&#036; Ashland beat me to it

• Upvote 1

Listen, I have the money. I want to spend it, I want the information, I'm damn curious--but you haven't shown me anything that would make it seem worthwhile. You've shown me that you can ask questions and repeat what we already know and have said. I need solid proof that you actually have the skills.

Think of it like an Infomercial. They don't stand around and make finger-quotes about how great the product is, they shout at you about how great it works while they use it. I need to see the product in use, otherwise it just sounds like bullshit.

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

I'll double Ashland's offer if you'll stop placing quotations marks around random words. That's $110.00, just to "stop" quoting wo- ah !@#$ Ashland beat me to it

Nothing like easy money! Do transfer it :D

~

~

Listen, I have the money. I want to spend it, I want the information, I'm damn curious--but you haven't shown me anything that would make it seem worthwhile. You've shown me that you can ask questions and repeat what we already know and have said. I need solid proof that you actually have the skills.

Think of it like an Infomercial. They don't stand around and make finger-quotes about how great the product is, they shout at you about how great it works while they use it. I need to see the product in use, otherwise it just sounds like !@#$.

Yes I know some richies have that much money, in fact some made much-more in a day. I didn't ask for an unreasonable amount of cash.

Haha, alright bro. We can talk it out in private.

Maybe we can work something out or explain to me more what specifically is this solid-proof of my skills that you are looking for. Because I really only used some observation and deductive reasoning for the most part and that's enough to figure out who are the suspects.

Edited by Ace

~

~

Yes I know some richies have that much money, in fact some made much-more in a day. I didn't ask for an unreasonable amount of cash.

Maybe we can work something out or explain to me more what specifically is this solid-proof of my skills that you are looking for. Because I really only used some observation and deductive reasoning for the most part and that's enough to figure out who are the suspects.

I'm pretty sure everyone can guess who's doing it but BoC needs evidence. That's the entire point of this !@#$ thread. Evidence.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

800k for worthless information? I'd say that's a bit much.

Nah, I'd rather do it right here, if you don't mind. Mostly, I just want you to tell me something about the situation that I don't already know. Something that none of us would know but maybe the person spying.

59a.gif