No, BoC is Not "Claiming" the White Color

Mikhail Gorbachev

White is the superior color, gentlemen.

False.  Any true gentleman of supremacy would know that it is black.

A supreme view, sir.

Irrelevant.  In the end, you're nothing except spreading pools of red.

VyheHnr.png

• Upvote 4

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

I do not personally believe BoS is claiming the rights to the white color sphere.

I do, and I don't think it's a problem. We need more reasons for people to clash and struggle.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I believe they are. Otherwise why would they bother complaining about others squatting in white?

Just because you say they are complaining about others hurting their color sphere doesn't mean they are claiming rights to that sphere, at all. 

• Upvote 2

Just because you say they are complaining about others hurting their color sphere doesn't mean they are claiming rights to that sphere, at all. 

This.

At current the BoC has not made a claim to the White Sphere, counter to what Vincent believes.

• Upvote 4

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I'm not the leader of the alliance!

If you're not the leader of the alliance or government you'd probably be best off not making these sorts of threads in the future. The vast majority of people likely never knew about your preceding topic over the white sphere and so all you did was draw attention to something that wasn't even an issue to start.

Just some friendly advice from your neighborhood Grand Prince of Atoms; now that'll be $4,000,000 for the unsolicited political advice. But lucky for you I'm having a black friday special and so you've got the fire sale special price of $1,000,000.

Warmest Regards,

His Elementalness, The Eternal Master of Jams, Grand Master of Vices, Protector of the Seven Deadly Sexes, The Grand Prince of Atoms, Thulium.

• Upvote 3

If you're not the leader of the alliance or government you'd probably be best off not making these sorts of threads in the future. The vast majority of people likely never knew about your preceding topic over the white sphere and so all you did was draw attention to something that wasn't even an issue to start.

Just some friendly advice from your neighborhood Grand Prince of Atoms; now that'll be $4,000,000 for the unsolicited political advice. But lucky for you I'm having a black friday special and so you've got the fire sale special price of $1,000,000.

Warmest Regards,

His Elementalness, The Eternal Master of Jams, Grand Master of Vices, Protector of the Seven Deadly Sexes, The Grand Prince of Atoms, Thulium.

This comment is going to cost you an arm and a leg.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!