Declaration of Peace: Maurya Empire and TFK Peace Deal

Jimmy bailey

Recognizing the need for peace and stability in orbis, the Maurya Empire and TFK (the fallen knights) have come together to establish a lasting peace agreement. Both parties, acknowledging the futility and destructive nature of conflict, have agreed to leave each other alone and commit to peaceful coexistence.

Article I: Cessation of Hostilities
The Maurya Empire and TFK hereby declare an immediate cessation of hostilities. All acts of aggression, violence, and military engagement between the two parties shall cease, and both sides shall refrain from any form of hostile action or provocation.

Article II: Respect for Sovereignty
Both the Maurya Empire and TFK affirm their commitment to respecting each other's sovereignty and They shall refrain from any interference in each other's internal affairs and shall not undermine this agreement

Signature DEMON Lord 

Signature JIMMY

Edited by Jimmy
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I applaud this contrarian streak whilst others all have a go at one another! 🖖

I think. glhf.

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png