tl;dr: Summary of the last week on the fourms for people with a life

Ayayay

So, someone suggested making a thread as a tl;dr of the forums and I decided to do it. However, I haven't really bothered with the forums this past week either so I've decided to do a tl;dr of the forums based on Topic Titles. So, without further ado, here is a summery of the forums that no one really wants nor deserves.

No new wars

Games forum has stuff happening

Video games discussions

Debate forum is still horrid

Update involving inactivity

New forum mod

Suggestions to change spies

People gravedigging war threads and mods locking them

Q&A's on dead alliances and DoE's titled "DoE"

Flag competition

More welcome threads than soldiers in the Chinese Army

Noobs asking noob questions

"DAE Hate Idiots?" Circlejerk

And that's the summary for 11/13-11/20. Check back next week and read this thread instead of wasting hours of your life shoveling though the shitposts!

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

But why read !@#$ posts when you can read the only parts of the thread that were on topic?

Edit: s**tpost doesn't naturally filter

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Wow. How bitter.

c38a4ede1dd0c739357f22c8983023f39cb3f513 Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Why spend hours shoveling through shitposts when it only takes a minute or so to read this shitpost!

Bingo

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win