investors wanted

SoS

Seeking several million dollars of investments from various investors of all sizes. This is not for nation growth. This is a market investment.

All investments are guaranteed a minimum of 10% interest, payable 7 days after receipt of your investment. 5% interest will be added every 4 days if your repayment is delayed for any reason.

I won't share the details of how the investments will be used to protect your investment. I will only say that it will not be used for nation building. And that your returns are guaranteed regardless of the outcome.

Send investment offers to:https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=529

50% and I'll send you 3/4 million. :P

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I HIGHLY suggest cirrus bank http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3361-the-cirrus-bank-savings-and-loans/. Best interest rate around, and the guy running it is very dependable. I could also loan you some money, but I don't have millions on deck... :wacko:

• Upvote 1

I'll give you money if you and your gov agree publicly that if you screw me, I get to attack you with impunity.  Otherwise, not interested, because those returns are questionably high and having a lot of money doesn't really help you play the market better.  You're rewarded for being very active and vigilant, not necessarily having more of anything.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I assume and accept that if I screw someone over they may attack me. I'm not comfortable with explicitly giving permission, though. I don't think my alliance would appreciate it either.

My plan for market speculation isn't based on having a lot. I know that doesn't work. Market trends have shown that with some strategy and timing, There's big profits.

I HIGHLY suggest cirrus bank http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3361-the-cirrus-bank-savings-and-loans/. Best interest rate around, and the guy running it is very dependable. I could also loan you some money, but I don't have millions on deck... :wacko:

The savings rate is about 2%/week, which this investment seems to promise more. I don't expect ridiculous gains of course, so anyone demanding 50% or more is being unreasonable.

I don't really have anything better to do with my money now so I'll just send 700k

Edited by ataraxis

#6 in P&W Beta

I assume and accept that if I screw someone over they may attack me. I'm not comfortable with explicitly giving permission, though. I don't think my alliance would appreciate it either.

My plan for market speculation isn't based on having a lot. I know that doesn't work. Market trends have shown that with some strategy and timing, There's big profits.

Nope.  Nope nope nope nope nope.  These returns are high enough to be considered fantastic.  Between your vagueness about what you're doing with the money and you wanting everything to be conducted privately, this sounds like a Ponzi scheme to me.  And the only assurance I have of you not screwing me over with said deal that looks like a Ponzi scheme is my ability to burn you to the &#33;@#&#036;ing ground if you do so.  So I'm out.  Best of luck, though.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

What do you think banking is if not a sophisticated ponzi scheme?

A handful of resources gained more than 10% this week, so There's nothing fantastic about it.

I'm obliged to my alliance. I can't offer my nation as collateral.

Sorry we couldn't make a deal. Best of luck to you too.