Ban Appeal- Discord

AndrewEWiggin

User Name: AndrewEWiggin#3482

Punishment: Ban

Date of Ban/mute: Around 2 years ago

Reason for Ban/mute: Dm advertisement

Length of Ban/mute: Permanent

Banned By: I dont remember

Reason for Appeal: It was a long time ago, I learned my lesson, nothing of the sort will happen again, and I want access back to the main server I am not sure what else to say

Additional info:  

• Wiki Mod

So why try and blank your previous appeal thread?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

14 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

So why try and blank your previous appeal thread?

Looking back at what I said, I honestly can't believe that I actually wrote that. There have been several major changes in my life and I think it is fair to say that I am a different person than before. I am ashamed of my previous self and my previous appeal, and hope that does not affect your response.

• Wiki Mod

I am willing to grant your appeal here as long as you understand that you need to respect others time and space. If you understand you need to provide me your discord guid.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid