2022 Final Category Selection

Putmir Vladin

2022 Category Selection  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose as many as you like.

• Best Bulletin (Community)
    • Best Businessman/person (Player)
    • Best Fighter (Player)
    • Worst IC Poster (Player)
    • Best Low Government Member (Player)
    • Best War Criminal (Player)
    • Biggest Pixelhugger (Player)
    • Best High Government Member (Player)
    • Best Raid Target in 2023 (Player)
    • Best Alliance Member [Non Gov] (Player)
    • Most Online/Likely To Respond in 1 Minute (Player)
    • Biggest Alliance Decline in 2022 (Alliance)
    • Most Valid CB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/23 at 11:59 PM

Hi again All!

We have finally been able to complete the first stage of the awards. This means that we are swiftly moving forward onto the final category selection!

If you haven’t read the rules, or want to know a bit more about how this process works - please refer to the original post!

We have had 12 nominations for this year's community categories for the awards that passed the shortlisting criteria, and you can vote for as many or as little as you wish on the poll above! This poll will last for two days, ending on Thursday, January 12th (at 23:59 in game time).

This is NOT a thread to put people or alliances forward for awards that you think they can win, this will be posted on Friday, January 13th!

The Organising Committee wants to apologize for the delay in moving on with the process, however there have been factors outside of our control causing this. We will be rearranging some of the dates, and will have them confirmed with the post on Friday! Additionally, the best place to get updates on the awards is on the dedicated discord server for it: PnW Academy Awards

Edited by Putmir
Adding "Most Valid CB" candidate
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Putmir said:

Hi again All!

We have finally been able to complete the first stage of the awards. This means that we are swiftly moving forward onto the final category selection!

If you haven’t read the rules, or want to know a bit more about how this process works - please refer to the original post!

We have had 12 nominations for this year's community categories for the awards that passed the shortlisting criteria, and you can vote for as many or as little as you wish on the poll above! This poll will last for two days, ending on Thursday, January 12th (at 23:59 in game time).

This is NOT a thread to put people or alliances forward for awards that you think they can win, this will be posted on Friday, January 13th!

The Organising Committee wants to apologize for the delay in moving on with the process, however there have been factors outside of our control causing this. We will be rearranging some of the dates, and will have them confirmed with the post on Friday! Additionally, the best place to get updates on the awards is on the dedicated discord server for it: PnW Academy Awards

Just a small update. After @ToxicPepper has raised with us that the award "Most Valid CB" was missing, it has now been edited into the poll. Thank you Toxic, and happy voting to all!

I am definitely first to respond. I killed it during the last war also. I won every war I was in. I'm pretty sure I won at least 47 wars that I can see possibly more.

62F4105C-CA5D-4B8D-96E2-279B2527A705.jpeg

Edited by P2K

1 minute ago, Putmir said:

Just a small update. After @ToxicPepper has raised with us that the award "Most Valid CB" was missing, it has now been edited into the poll. Thank you Toxic, and happy voting to all!

Oof. It's not gonna make it in. This first hour is crucial, being late means you're out of the running

• Like 1