The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Job Application for Cirrus Bank

Nation: German Republic

Current Alliance: The European Empire

Daily Revenue: $514,811.69 after expensive and taxes

Daily Net Income: $905,112.99

Activity: I am active everyday except in special circumstances such as family and emergencies.

Prior leadership roles: Minister of Finance for Brotherhood of Steel, Minister of Finance for Frontier Sort Alliance, Founder and leader of Democratic Nations Coalition, Sub-leader of Frontier Sort alliance, Full leader of Frontier Sort Alliance.

Position Desired: I am willing to operate in any position The Cirrus Bank would wish to place me. I am excellent at mathematics and business management.

Comments: I am likable and trustworthy and a stickler for organization and systems. I enjoy working with numbers and systems. I have tons of experience with politics, negotiations, and diplomacy. However I am a bad speller, Thank God for spell check. I am also a mean chess player and yet I suck at checkers, is that weird? And lastly, I am capable of working alone but I am also perfectly content with working side by side with others. Please consider me for work.

I'm currently in the process of bringing other people aboard as Partners with Cirrus.  I'm going to table this for now and come back to it with them.  Thanks a lot for your interest!

Bank account creation. Nation: German Republic

Withdraw/deposit amount: $500,000

Noted! Thank you for your patronage.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

All offers are made on a final, take-it-or-leave-it basis.

Then I accept.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

withdraw/deposit Amount:1,000,000

Withdraw/deposit amount: $500,000

Confirmed.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nation Name: Netherlands

Alliance Name: The European Empire

CREDIT REFERENCESarrow-10x10.png: Last187

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your INTEREST RATEarrow-10x10.png.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Last187

Amount you would like to borrow: $2,500,000.00

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your LOANarrow-10x10.png appear less risky to the Bank)

I, Jackson, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Best Regards,

Emperor Jackson

Thx

Jackson

Terradoxia - King

Nation Name: Netherlands

Alliance Name: The European Empire

CREDIT REFERENCESarrow-10x10.png: Last187

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your INTEREST RATEarrow-10x10.png.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Last187

Amount you would like to borrow: $2,500,000.00

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your LOANarrow-10x10.png appear less risky to the Bank)

I, Jackson, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Best Regards,

Emperor Jackson

Hey, Jackson.  6%, as per our discussion?

aUel2fG.png

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: (Underline one) 1,000,000 + interest

Done.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Markarth

Alliance Name: N/A

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, Ogaden

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 85k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Ashland

Amount you would like to borrow: 4.5 Million for repairs to my nation.

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

I, (Markarth), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

*If you have applied for a loan twice and been denied twice, you will need to fill out a supplemental application to apply a third time or you'll be automatically denied.  The supplemental application is available upon request via private messaging both in-game and on the forum.  You must send a private message through both of these mediums to receive the specialized supplemental application.  The process of customizing the supplemental application for the individual borrower should take no less than eight days.

Edited by Ambrose

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Nation Name: South Punjab

Alliance Name: Mensa HQ

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Pretty much everyone in my alliance. I paid underlogc's loan on time, so maybe him as well.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 290k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: N/A

Amount you would like to borrow: 1.5million.

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

I, (Ishamael Naeblis), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Nation Name: Valn

Alliance Name: GPA

Credit References: Cirrus, GPA, many others

Guarantor(s):

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 1 000 000 $$$

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Gregory House

Amount you would like to borrow: 3 500 000 $$$

What Is Your Investment Plan: Buying land and building whorehouses on it. Lots and lots of whorehouses.

I, Valn, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

*If you have applied for a loan twice and been denied twice, you will need to fill out a supplemental application to apply a third time or you'll be automatically denied.  The supplemental application is available upon request via private messaging both in-game and on the forum.  You must send a private message through both of these mediums to receive the specialized supplemental application.  The process of customizing the supplemental application for the individual borrower should take no less than eight days.

Denied. With alacrity.

aUel2fG.png

Gib cash. 2 percent. 10 million.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Gib cash. 2 percent. 10 million.

Get out.

*Ashland arms himself with his trusty broom*

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

If I understand correctly, this is how I do it.

Bank account creation. Nation: Nasdin

withdraw/DEPOSIT amount: $700,000.

Nice.  Sure.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Greenstone

Alliance Name: The Elysian League

Credit References: Anyone in TEL and especially Andrew Ryan and Tsar Nicholas

Guarantor(s): Andrew Ryan, Tsar Nicholas ll, and the alliance The Elysian League

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1,043,237.86              http://prntscr.com/69xs0d

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:

Amount you would like to borrow: $7,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan:  Build my next city (not taking loan from alliance bank due to longer than wanted waiting line). Construct city, pay back loan asap.

I, Greenstone, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Withdrawn request due to no response

Edited by Aleccs
6XmKiC2.png

Wha happens if the bank is at war with a nation that stores money in it?

When the debt is transferred from the bank to someone else to collect the debt I think that any sensitive info that is not absolutely not needed (I.E. Screen shots of revenue ect.) should not be transferred with it.

Edit: Sorry if these questions were already asked. I fell asleep writing this and when I woke up just posted it. So again my mistake if this has been brought up already

Edited by P2K