Advanced Raiding Equipement [Rewarded Project]

BelgiumFury

People seem to really like the possibility of rewards for in game things they have done (for example the free project slot).

Here I propose that everyone who has looted at least 1.5B (as per the stat on your nation page) will get a free undestructible project (and a free project slot to go along with it).
The effect will be that you loot 10% more of everything in every raid war you do. 
I propose the name "Advanced Raiding Equipement" although, any name is a good name.

This project will reward raiders, be a fun "achievement" to get while not being OP (war type and policy matter a lot more for example).

Edited by BelgiumFury
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BelgiumFury said:

People seem to really like the possibility of rewards for in game things they have done (for example the free project slot).

Here I propose that everyone who has looted at least 1.5B (as per the stat on your nation page) will get a free undestructible project (and a free project slot to go along with it).
The effect will be that you loot 10% more of everything in every raid war you do. 
I propose the name "Advanced Raiding Equipement" although, any name is a good name.

This project will reward raiders, be a fun "achievement" to get while not being OP (war type and policy matter a lot more for example).

Extremely easy to loot 2bn these days. 5bn might be more of a goal. This is a rewarded project.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 6:21 AM, Majima Goro said:

Extremely easy to loot 2bn these days. 5bn might be more of a goal. This is a rewarded project.

I agree. As it stands, the Top 100 players for money looted is approaching $2b (the proposed $1.5b would thus give > 100 players this project). In comparison, only 26 players right now have > $5b looted, which I think would be a better number for a rewarded project like this.

• Like 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

I doubt this would happen anyway, so consider this a throw away comment (spoiler all my posts fall under this category)

It would be interesting if you could only buy it if you're in the top % of loot. So if you raided 5b and that's the top 1% you can purchase it, but if you retire and everyone passes you by so now you're only top 5% you wouldn't be able to buy it if you destroy it. Ideally it would be a % of all money looted ever, so even as time goes on and people quit or join the game, it's more possible to get into that tier, but both of these are pipe dreams, so don't tell me how impossible that is to code.

And as always; if it's not tested on a test server that *works* first, I'm not interested. Thank you for caring enough about my opinion to read my post. And thank *you* for making a suggestion.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:21 PM, Majima Goro said:

I think that's a very fair comment to make; and would certainly make it a lot more interesting / competitive. I wasn't sure where exactly to draw the bar. 

3 minutes ago, KiWilliam said:

but both of these are pipe dreams, so don't tell me how impossible that is to code.

lelw

• Haha 1