Well played, Cornshuckers. Maybe we should have a spelling contest.

John Henry Holliday

Didn't no the Union of Eos got so big. Congrats!

lel

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

looking at the stat charts, looks like EoS is losing NS in this war while TAC is gaining...unsual considering EoS are the aggressors?

either EoS have not inflicted much damage on the initial onslaught and have gotten countered quite well....or TAC have a hell of a build up

either way i shall be eating my popcorn :P

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

looking at the stat charts, looks like EoS is losing NS in this war while TAC is gaining...unsual considering EoS are the aggressors?

either EoS have not inflicted much damage on the initial onslaught and have gotten countered quite well....or TAC have a hell of a build up

either way i shall be eating my popcorn :P

TAC countered the EoS blitz with one on their own... neither side was taken for surprise and so far TAC appears to be the better organized.

TAC countered the EoS blitz with one on their own... neither side was taken for surprise and so far TAC appears to be the better organized.

yea that's what i had figured judging by the forum posts. seems like EoS's OPSEC leaked the plans and TAC was waiting for it

edit: that or TAC is a hell of a lot more active lol

Edited by Jon Snow

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

Don't forget to watch membercount, Eos down 6 and TAC up a few

I clicked on the record of those members of TAC and guess what i find,

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7295

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7400

Members of Supreme Gentleman joining the TAC after the war started , that explains the increased member count?

And more interesting thing , checkout the bank activityof this

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7400&display=bank

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7295&display=bank

Supreme gentleman granting cash to its members that then leave and join TAC?. Does it point to Supreme Gentleman joining the war on behalf of TAC without declaring war? Commiting Act of War without declaring one?

Coincidence or premeditiated ? interesting ....hmmm...

• Upvote 1

I predict that SG are in support of TaC and are hostile towards EoS. In fact, I'd even say they're actively avoiding selling to EoS members and might post a DoW tonight or they'll wait to see if EoS allies enter and hit them a bit later.

Source: http://thesupremegentlemen.boards.net

The public chat basically spells it all out loud.

if I had to guess, I'd guess the SG members are bored and want to go fight and feel like joining in on TAC's side is more justified.

You might be right but if you left your alliance will your alliance bank still remit funds to them for their war effort after they joining the other alliance >

And the Sam guy , he acknowledge he owes the bank 375K? and SG let him go without asking him to repay the loan first?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7295

I am sure he is refering to the SG bank as there is no record on the bank activity that shows TAC bank sent him 375K

I predict that SG are in support of TaC and are hostile towards EoS. In fact, I'd even say they're actively avoiding selling to EoS members and might post a DoW tonight or they'll wait to see if EoS allies enter and hit them a bit later.

Source: http://thesupremegentlemen.boards.net

The public chat basically spells it all out loud.

wow intesting, the Sam guy is still shouting at their blog after leaving the alliance?

wow intesting, the Sam guy is still shouting at their blog after leaving the alliance?

Could be a lone guy off to fight a war SG didn't want to participate in... or it could be a prelude for something more. I guess we'll find out eventually.

I'd hedge a bet it's just people asking to leave to fight because they're bored and TSG letting them since they look favourably on TAC or something. 

*OOC* Vincent please can you not keep double posting just to try and up your post count. It is very easy to multi quote, everyone else is doing it. *OOC*

T7Vrilp.png

Could be a lone guy off to fight a war SG didn't want to participate in... or it could be a prelude for something more. I guess we'll find out eventually.

Cant be, do you still allow a member who leave your alliance to dictate to you what you should or shouldnt do? and transfer large amount of money to him after he left? and i already pointed out there are at least 2 of them. Perhaps SG didnt want to participate openly but do it behind the scene because of their secret deal that have not been revealed or leaked yet?

Cant be, do you still allow a member who leave your alliance to dictate to you what you should or shouldnt do? and transfer large amount of money to him after he left? and i already pointed out there are at least 2 of them. Perhaps SG didnt want to participate openly but do it behind the scene because of their secret deal that have not been revealed or leaked yet?

OOC: Now you actually didn't try for that one.

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

what happened to the "cage match"? :rolleyes:

Yes roll your eyes like you don't already know that EoS allies are beefing up to come in to fight since EoS is now being handled quite "handily". Or that BoC didn't already have someone declare.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Yes roll your eyes like you don't already know that EoS allies are beefing up to come in to fight since EoS is now being handled quite "handily". Or that BoC didn't already have someone declare.

that post wasn't for you

but actually, the first escalation was by a member of TEE who attacked EoS last night along with TAC

• Upvote 1

what happened to the "cage match"? :rolleyes:

What cage match? Is there even a match? I thought someone was crying earlier on that they were peaceful, only focusing on nation building and EOS drag them into the cage?. But now it seems like someone is feeding them with freebies from outside the cage.

What cage match? Is there even a match? I thought someone was crying earlier on that they were peaceful, only focusing on nation building and EOS drag them into the cage?. But now it seems like someone is feeding them with freebies from outside the cage.

Honestly, who appointed this guy MoFA? Jeez Louise. 

T7Vrilp.png

Any alliance finance roques , perhaps SG does.

Orr... just maybe he had bank access and took it on his own?

that post wasn't for you

but actually, the first escalation was by a member of TEE who attacked EoS last night along with TAC

You mean the same TEE guy that attacked TAC as well?

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!