Greetings all

Edis

Hey all!

The new player has just arrived on board. I got to say, this game is very interesting to me. I am fan of this kind of games anyways. Well, I just wanted to say hi. 

p.s: It would be cooler that you could also upload your own flag for your nation. Just a tip for developers for further updates.

I Hope we are going to have a lot of fun IG, cheers   

Bih_zpsb53dc696.gif

Nation: Republika Bosna

Leader: 'Bosnjak' Edis

You can have your own flag for $10. It's in the donation link in the game.

I don't know yet if it is worth paying, just want to get known with all members and game, no offense, just the way I am.

I am certainly going to donate $10 or even more, if I am going to enjoy in here. I don't like giving money for a game after 1 day of registration.

Edited by xedisx

Bih_zpsb53dc696.gif

• Administrators

Welcome to Politics & War! As Reagan mentioned, custom flags are $10 and they're a way that we can sustain the game without making it "pay to win".

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Welcome to Politics & War! As Reagan mentioned, custom flags are $10 and they're a way that we can sustain the game without making it "pay to win".

Thank you very much. Thanks for explanation and I am glad that this is not game "pay to win". This games is just adorable. Politics and leading your own nation is awesomenes. I am going to join RP section sooner or later. 

Bih_zpsb53dc696.gif

• 2 weeks later...