Is it now about time you fixed the issues of spies?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

@Alex

Is it not about time you fixed the spy issue's everyone face at sometime or another?

You can buy 4 a day even with some costly ass projects, yet in one attack you can lose up to 40 in one hit (heard someone lost 40, I had lost 29 and killed 32 o 40 is not unheard off) that's 10 days to rebuild those spies and unlike all other units you can still be spied when in beige, so you will never be able to rebuild spies, now being spied is not an issue but it is not knowing who spied is the issue with an attack you know who is doing it. so you need to think about the following.

1) All spy attacks name who did the attack making it public this will save scared little boys who like to spy on people but not have the stones to attack. 1b) Make the operation cost 5m plus the cost of the action to have the name unknown.

2) during beige mode people can not be spied on just like they can not be attacked giving them time to rebuild spies.

3) Improve the number of spies people can buy a day, as i said it will take you anything from 5 to 10 days to replace the spies lost in one attack. 

You keep going on about changing the system so people can not be held down, yet again you over look spies.

OR give us the option to tell our spies not to try and counter or to remain hidden, so until we un-tick that box our spies can not be targeted this way they remain safe until we have max spies then we can defend best we can

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

42 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

whining for spies to be changed because I've been spy wiped and suggesting blatantly self-serving changes to benefit me

1) One of the main premises of 'spies' is that they work secretly, without being detected, being able to see who did the op is completely against the point and frankly makes no sense, your spies already have a chance of detecting who did the op. 

1b) See above

2) This would provide more incentives to get beiged, which, imo shouldn't be done while the beige system itself needs tweaking.

3) This (somewhat), if one side can wipe the enemies spies, keeping them pinned at sub 20 spies is all that needs to be done to dominate the spy game henceforth.

This aside, spy system does need to be reworked, absolutely not in the ways you suggest it.

-----

A few possible reworks:

• Cap spy kills at a more reasonable amount, one op shouldn't take out 1/2 or more of spy count.
  • Incremental spy buy rates as you have less spies, makes it harder to be absolutely pinned while preventing people from quickly recouping minor spy losses.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1) All spy attacks name who did the attack making it public this will save scared little boys who like to spy on people but not have the stones to attack. 1b) Make the operation cost 5m plus the cost of the action to have the name unknown.

3) Improve the number of spies people can buy a day, as i said it will take you anything from 5 to 10 days to replace the spies lost in one attack. 

1) Isn't the whole point of spy operations to be covert? Like we hear about successful spy operations until it's declassified. So I don't think that makes sense. I think it would be cool if failed spy ops were made public. 

3) I agree with. I think it would make the spy game more intense. I noticed after a few weeks of spy attacks no has spies or is bothering to rebuild them. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Ex Machina said:

1) One of the main premises of 'spies' is that they work secretly, without being detected, being able to see who did the op is completely against the point and frankly makes no sense, your spies already have a chance of detecting who did the op. 

1b) See above

2) This would provide more incentives to get beiged, which, imo shouldn't be done while the beige system itself needs tweaking.

3) This (somewhat), if one side can wipe the enemies spies, keeping them pinned at sub 20 spies is all that needs to be done to dominate the spy game henceforth.

This aside, spy system does need to be reworked, absolutely not in the ways you suggest it.

-----

A few possible reworks:

• Cap spy kills at a more reasonable amount, one op shouldn't take out 1/2 or more of spy count.
  • Incremental spy buy rates as you have less spies, makes it harder to be absolutely pinned while preventing people from quickly recouping minor spy losses.

Cap spy kills to 10? three hits that's half your spies gone anyway? in one day so instead of losing them in one day you lose them all in two days that simply will not work at all unless you cap them to something silly like 5 kills max each time.

being able to buy more spies again do not help unless you can buy more than someone can kill in a day,

Did you even think about this before typing? or did your hate for me just blind you, if i even knew who you was.

13 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

1) Isn't the whole point of spy operations to be covert? Like we hear about successful spy operations until it's declassified. So I don't think that makes sense. I think it would be cool if failed spy ops were made public. 

3) I agree with. I think it would make the spy game more intense. I noticed after a few weeks of spy attacks no has spies or is bothering to rebuild them. 

1) Yes but its to cheap for that, should cost more to spy someone, I mean 1m for a spy op is very cheap it cost me more just to buy one days worth of troops.

17 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Cap spy kills to 10? three hits that's half your spies gone anyway? in one day so instead of losing them in one day you lose them all in two days that simply will not work at all unless you cap them to something silly like 5 kills max each time.

being able to buy more spies again do not help unless you can buy more than someone can kill in a day,

Did you even think about this before typing? or did your hate for me just blind you, if i even knew who you was.

"Cap spy kills to 10?" - To answer your question, no I didn't really think about this before typing as I didn't type it at all.

Also "being able to buy more spies again do not help unless you can buy more than someone can kill in a day" - That's not how it should work, you shouldn't be able to buy more than someone can kill in a day, if you can, what's the fricking point of killing them? 

It's quite clear your suggestions pay no heed to the actual effects of this on the game instead shortsightedly looking at your own predicament.

Edited by Ex Machina
  • Upvote 2

Spy ops should stay covert that’s the entire point of spy’s.

though I agree the rebuild time of spy’s should be less as it takes way too long right now even with projects. It would be nice if the rebuild was 10 days without the projects and 5 days with them. That way it’s still possible to kill them but not impossible to rebuild

24 minutes ago, Ex Machina said:

"Cap spy kills to 10?" - To answer your question, no I didn't really think about this before typing as I didn't type it at all.

Also "being able to buy more spies again do not help unless you can buy more than someone can kill in a day" - That's not how it should work, you shouldn't be able to buy more than someone can kill in a day, if you can, what's the fricking point of killing them? 

It's quite clear your suggestions pay no heed to the actual effects of this on the game instead shortsightedly looking at your own predicament.

I don't think you see the unfair advantage that the attacker would have Machia.  He is saying that people have been able to keep someone low on spies at incredible death counts.  That's saying more would die than being born which is illogical(Hence the population would end up ceasing to exist).  Logically there will be more people than one can chew which I where he gets why we should be able to hire more. That leads to why that spies & soldiers are the only unbalanced forces of all military options for the fact that one can keep spies/soldiers down while the rest of the operations are fine.  If Alex were to balance them out slightly we would have more realistic circumstances. That is the point EM is making or what I see it as.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger