User spam posting in a no-discussion zone.

Blutarch Mann

Forum Name: Noctis Anarch Caelum

Link to Post: The following 3 post links are dead, unfortunately, so I am putting them in code blocks to ensure the link is preserved by the Rich Text Editor system.

lWFF.png

m7vp.png

HbF0.png

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27413-inappropriate-nation-description/&do=findComment&comment=440746
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27413-inappropriate-nation-description/&do=findComment&comment=440785
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27413-inappropriate-nation-description/&do=findComment&comment=440975

Nature of Violation: The user has spam posted two Anime Music Videos (henceforth referred to as AMVs) in a no-discussion sub-forum thread, along with dragging a secondary unrelated report into said thread. It is clear they show no signs of respecting the rules of the subforum, and they continue to post despite the very clear warnings that posting in that subforum while not being a individual involved in the report itself is unacceptable. I recommend applying three strikes to their forum account as per previous administrator rulings, where each individual post is counted as a separate infraction and therefore a separate warn.

It would be odd if the administration chose to rule differently in this case than they have in every single other case of no-discussion area posting.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I reported for you for a troll report & hope the mods take proper action against you for this.

Are you going to acknowledge that perhaps posting like, four or five times in a no-discussion subforum is a poor idea?

Additionally, you are continuing to post in no-discussion threads(aside from this one, which it is totally fine for you to post in as you are the accused party, comrade)
rYnW.png

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27428-forums-member-continues-to-attempt-to-introduce-oocoffsite-drama/&tab=comments#comment-440983

• Upvote 1

Considering the mods deleted all those responses and thus already dealt with it how they wanted, you're spamming/trolling the moderation with stuff dealt with. If you don't get a point for this, the mods better stop giving points for almost everything they've been giving them for. Since what you're doing is worse than anything I've got a point for.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

23 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Considering the mods deleted all those responses and thus already dealt with it how they wanted, you're spamming/trolling the moderation with stuff dealt with. If you don't get a point for this, the mods better stop giving points for almost everything they've been giving them for. Since what you're doing is worse than anything I've got a point for.

Interestingly, your posts stopped disappearing after I made a thread pointing the already disappeared posts out and that it was rather odd compared to the standard moderation protocol that clearly has not been enacted, seeing as you are still actively able to make posts, and that you are using that power to continue making even more no discussion forum posts.

It really does make you think about why the posts were disappearing with no actual penalty being given to you, Noctis. But, this is not the thread to dwell on such matters. This is the thread to dwell on your repeated actual rules violations with real, tangible evidence, not the mythic rules violations you are claiming I am committing.

Edited by Blutarch Mann

Do the mods want to promote you guys helping kill off thier game or me standing up against; with solutions to fix this problem you've caused with the warn points for troll reports?

If they want a dead game, sure you guys can help them speed that up if they side with you. I've been thinking about maybe the changing the status quo from this 6+ month war slowly killing of the player base. Atlhough not worth putting any effort into making the game more enjoyable for anyone if the mods constantly sabotage the game. up to them, but I think they should ban you.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Do the mods want to promote you guys helping kill off thier game or me standing up against; with solutions to fix this problem you've caused with the warn points for troll reports?

If they want a dead game, sure you guys can help them speed that up if they side with you. I've been thinking about maybe the changing the status quo from this 6+ month war slowly killing of the player base. Atlhough its putting any effort into making the game more enjoyable for anyone if the mods constatnly sabotage the game. up to them, but I think they should ban you.

There is a solution to the "problem". The solution is stop posting things that are against the forum rules, and we will stop filing reports. For example, don't post in No-Discussion forums if you aren't the accused party or the OP. You seem to have difficulty with this, and if there's anything I can do to assist you in this matter please let me know, I would love to help you expand your posting to include NOT breaking the rules :)

Whether Politics and War is a "dead game" is not up for discussion in this thread and is off-topic.

The mods do not "take sides". They are an impartial entity dedicated to enforcing the rules as laid out in the rulebook.

The status quo of the Dialup War is not up for discussion in this thread and is off-topic.

The mods do not "sabotage the game", as the forum moderation is completely separate from the game moderation.

Whether or not I should be banned is not up for discussion in this thread and is off-topic.

Remember, this thread is about you posting in non-discussion forums when not being the OP or the accused party. :)

Even reading your posts wastes the mods time, they should begin just responding with a generic Thanks you for your report or give no feedback on whether anything was done. Since they don't have an obligation to do anything whenever you make a report or tell you if they're doing anything about it.

Also each time you try making a connection to someone being a Nazi by replacing a word they said with one you think is similar enough to Nazi they didn't even say; it should get you banned from making further reports & several warns points at least.

libertyribbon.png

11 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Even reading your posts wastes the mods time, they should begin just responding with a generic Thanks you for your report or give no feedback on whether anything was done. Since they don't have an obligation to do anything whenever you make a report or tell you if they're doing anything about it.

Also each time you try making a connection to someone being a Nazi by replacing a word they said with one you think is similar enough to Nazi they didn't even say; it should get you banned from making further reports & several warns points at least.

This thread is not about whether something is or is not a waste of moderator time. Discussing this is off-topic.

This thread is not about Nazis, or anything to do with Nazis. Discussing this is off-topic.

This thread is about you continuing to post in No-Discussion threads aside from this thread, because it is okay for you to post here, and I am happy that you are posting in a thread you are allowed to post in :)

4 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

This thread is not about whether something is or is not a waste of moderator time. Discussing this is off-topic.

This thread is not about Nazis, or anything to do with Nazis. Discussing this is off-topic.

This thread is about you continuing to post in No-Discussion threads aside from this thread, because it is okay for you to post here, and I am happy that you are posting in a thread you are allowed to post in :)

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

The same user posted today in my most recent report that had nothing to do with him complaining about an irrelevant past report. Thankfully his post was deleted by someone on the mod team.

Are you trying to report me for doing what you just did now yourself. Enjoy your warn point if the mods think you should be punished for doing what you're trying to get others in trouble for atm.

Edit: Although I just requested the mods ignore your reports forever for being a hypocrite rather than ask a warn point, lol.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

In my judgement you posting irrelevant complaints in my thread is highly relevant to a report about you posting irrelevant complaints in other people’s threads. 

Why are you complaining about it if already deleted?

libertyribbon.png

Guest John Q Listener

I don't want to flood the forum with another post, but I do notice that the poster reported previously continues to spam post in the no-discussion forum.

Link to post: 

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Are you trying to report me for doing what you just did now yourself. Enjoy your warn point if the mods think you should be punished for doing what you're trying to get others in trouble for atm.

Edit: Although I just requested the mods ignore your reports forever for being a hypocrite rather than ask a warn point, lol.

He's providing evidence to support my case. Have you tried not breaking the rules?

1 minute ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Okay, but have you tried not breaking the rules?

Have you guys considered putting an end to your alliance's systematic abuse of the system to cause frivolous warns? Have you thought of deleting rather than harass other players non stop?

libertyribbon.png

20 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Have you guys considered putting an end to your alliance's systematic abuse of the system to cause frivolous warns? Have you thought of deleting rather than harass other players non stop?

Would you stop breaking the rules? I literally don't care about anything other than whether or not you stop breaking the very easy to follow no discussion rules.

2 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Would you stop breaking the rules? I literally don't care about anything other than whether or not you stop breaking the very easy to follow no discussion rules.

You're harassing me over nothing imo.

libertyribbon.png

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You're harassing me over nothing imo.

Unfortunately for you, the forums do not operate based on "imo", as you put it. They operate on rules. Clearly defined rules that you have clearly violated in the many, many linked posts here tonight. All I care about is that you stop breaking rules.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Unfortunately for you, the forums do not operate based on "imo", as you put it. They operate on rules. Clearly defined rules that you have clearly violated in the many, many linked posts here tonight. All I care about is that you stop breaking rules.

You realize moderator discretion is a choice which should be used always and the moderators don't work for you. They owe you nothing.

libertyribbon.png

While it is nice that his irrelevant posts are being deleted, deleting his posts isn’t having much impact of his behavior, which is running into no discussion zones and posting tangents about his alliance members past consequences for Nazi references and irrelevant anime/music videos. 

• Alex locked this topic