User spam posting in a no-discussion zone.

Blutarch Mann

7 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

Yeah, keep posting in this no discussion zone report everyone, we may as well get a warning, suspension or a ban for this. Who cares about Nazism, GOONS or whatever, just stop this toxic behaviour or else will all get warned for this. Now, cease this tomfoolery before were given the stick and yet, I'm first to get the warning stick before you all anyway since I'm on a downward spiral.
- _ -

gO5eoX.gif

Don’t care about you getting a point, but all these goons who wanted to report me & pile on in a no discussion area to try getting me a point definitely deserve it.

libertyribbon.png

9 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Don’t care about you getting a point, but all these goons who wanted to report me & pile on in a no discussion area to try getting me a point definitely deserve it.

It is extremely concerning that you are still not banned despite over five infractions against the No Discussion Area rule. I will be escalating this to @Alex.

2 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

It is extremely concerning that you are still not banned despite over five infractions against the No Discussion Area rule. I will be escalating this to @Alex.

Already got a warn point & back from the suspension, although if Alex applies whatever strict standards you want him to get most of his playerbase banned with on goons Zaurg gets at least 3 warn points for this thread, so we won’t hear from him for a while.

Also even if not for everyone, he really should give goons a taste of the strict rules you keep pushing him to apply on everyone else.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Already got a warn point & back from the suspension, although if Alex applies whatever strict standards you want him to get most of his playerbase banned with on goons Zaurg gets at least 3 warn points for this thread, so we won’t hear from him for a while.

Also even if not for everyone, he really should give goons a taste of the strict rules you keep pushing him to apply on everyone else.

Considering you've mentioned being just one or two warning points away from a permanent ban from the forums to the point that you actively bragged about switching forum accounts to avoid a ban, I find this extremely hard to believe and instead think you are either lying or that a moderator is giving you zero point warns, which would demonstrate an obvious moderation bias.

1 minute ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Considering you've mentioned being just one or two warning points away from a permanent ban from the forums to the point that you actively bragged about switching forum accounts to avoid a ban, I find this extremely hard to believe and instead think you are either lying or that a moderator is giving you zero point warns, which would demonstrate an obvious moderation bias.

I think it’s harassment you’re so hung up on whatever points I have & trying to pressure the mods. You should be warned before you start making it the norm harassing the mods to do their job more poorly.

libertyribbon.png

15 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think it’s harassment you’re so hung up on whatever points I have & trying to pressure the mods. You should be warned before you start making it the norm harassing the mods to do their job more poorly.

Our members have indeed noticed when you complain loudly about being warned and temporarily banned. We have logs of you complaining about being 3-4 day banned from the forums due to your warn points.

Xjil.png

We also know that THIS is your original forum account. Cool how you completely sidestepped that whole "i switched forums account" thing in your reply. Almost like you're evading the correct punishment tier.

Y1-F.png

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/profile/9146-true-king/

You were at a four day suspension on that account due to the warn points you had accumulated. This was covered in the report thread here.

By the forums listing as to what the punishment tiers are, and by your own admission, you were at the 3-4 day ban tier:

1 points - Verbal

2 points - 8 hour forum account suspension

3 points - 48 hour forum account suspension

4 points - 3 days forum account suspension

5 points - 10 day forum account suspension

6 points - 15 day forum account suspension

7 points - Forum account ban

You should, logically, be at a 10 day ban. Switching forums accounts to avoid moderator points is a textbook case of ban evasion as you are de jure evading your correct ban. You should be on a ten day time-out, not a under 24 hour one.

I implore @Alex to re-apply the old warn points from that account to this new account. It is only fair, as it is the same individual, and warning points are supposed to be a warning against the individual behind the account and not just the account. Otherwise, the warning points have no meaning.

5 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

MaliciousOnion should be ashamed for putting the same forum report in the same day.

GOONS should stop their conquest to ruining P&W by Harassment to others, Lawsuit Threats, Illegal Threats like DDosing to Doxxing, Having Pedophiles in their Discord Server and their members to gov and etc. This is why GOONS needs to Disband either Peacefully or by Force over the Peace Treaty demands or whatever to all of their members being banned.

As for you, Yes YOU, Noctis, I think it's time to back away, delete and leave before it gets any worse since wasting time here ain't the best option anyway since GOONS has won and there's nothing that ANYONE can do about but watch them destroy and intoxicate a game to be put into its grave. P&W is done for so it's best for the time for you to leave. Sorry that I had to break the news to you but it's for the better.

As for the entirety to GOONS, Thanks for ruining P&W since ya'll deserve the hate anyway and hope everyone from the entirety of GOONS gets banned

You are not the accused party in this thread nor are you providing any evidence. Please cease your rule breaking.

Edited by Blutarch Mann
  • Upvote 1

I think you’re blatantly trying to use mods as a weapon at this point, Alex shouldn’t even need to hesitate in banning or deleting you now.

I’ve already been punished & absent new violations since I came back, applying more war points for old stuff without me doing anything new would just be asking players to quit. @Blutarch Mann

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Madden8021 said:

I think this Thread should be closed so the toxic can be removed so Shut your Trap no wait, the entirety of GOONS should shut their traps and Disband. As for Noctis, It's just for the best to leave and be free.

I do not understand what you hope to accomplish by fruitlessly posting in a no-discussion area that the rules explicitly lay out you should not be posting in.

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think you’re blatantly trying to use mods as a weapon at this point, Alex shouldn’t even need to hesitate in banning or deleting you now.

I’ve already been punished & absent new violations since I came back, applying more war points for old stuff without me going anything new would just be asking players to quit.

Filing reports on your blatant rule breaking that, once again, you still haven't addressed(posting in no-discussion areas) is not "using mods as a weapon". The phrase does not mean what you think it means. Have you tried not breaking the rules?

1 minute ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I do not understand what you hope to accomplish by fruitlessly posting in a no-discussion area that the rules explicitly lay out you should not be posting in.

Filing reports on your blatant rule breaking that, once again, you still haven't addressed(posting in no-discussion areas) is not "using mods as a weapon". The phrase does not mean what you think it means. Have you tried not breaking the rules?

Already told you I got suspended and back, I can post here.

libertyribbon.png

Also just looked at your screenshot now, I don’t remember posting that; although wtf does it matter in relation to this thread and accusation of posting in a non-discussion? If it’s talking about when I got several warn points at once for posting in the thread opposed to your harassment of Epi; pretty old. 

libertyribbon.png

13 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Ugh, get off the Thread, all of you and let Alex and or the Mods handle this situation. Now, GOODNIGHT!!!! - _ -

This is my thread. I am the original poster. It is well within my rights to post in this thread, just as it is well within Noctis's rights to post in this thread as well. it is not, however, within your rights to post in this thread, and you will assuredly be getting a warning point for posting here.

15 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Already told you I got suspended and back, I can post here.

You clearly have not read my post. Let me spell it out for you once more.

You have at least five warning points on your old account. Continued infractions would result in a 14 day or permanent ban.

You switched accounts to reset your warning points to avoid the correct punishment. You are dodging the correct punishment for your actions, which is a 14 day or permanent ban.

You are, de jure, ban evading right now via a loophole with the forums system that allowed you to re-register a second account on the same IP address and computer ID.

Does this clear things up for you? Do you need a drawn diagram? I can supply one if you wish.

Just now, Blutarch Mann said:

This is my thread. I am the original poster. It is well within my rights to post in this thread, just as it is well within Noctis's rights to post in this thread as well. it is not, however, within your rights to post in this thread, and you will assuredly be getting a warning point for posting here.

You clearly have not read my post. Let me spell it out for you once more.

You have at least five warning points on your old account. Continued infractions would result in a 14 day or permanent ban.

You switched accounts to reset your warning points to avoid the correct punishment. You are dodging the correct punishment for your actions, which is a 14 day or permanent ban.

You are, de jure, ban evading right now via a loophole with the forums system that allowed you to re-register a second account on the same IP address and computer ID.

Does this clear things up for you? Do you need a drawn diagram? I can supply one if you wish.

Don’t think you realize you’re not playing the game within the rules if trying to weaponize these warn points, so doesn’t matter if people you guys target get their points reset, just verbal warnings or any other ways the mods might exercise discretion in how they handle stuff to avoid letting you guys weaponize them.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Don’t think you realize you’re not playing the game within the rules if trying to weaponize these warn points, so doesn’t matter if people you guys target get their points reset, just verbal warnings or any other ways the mods might exercise discretion in how they handle stuff to avoid letting you guys weaponize them.

It is not a matter of weaponizing warn points. I am not using warn points as a weapon. I am simply requesting that the rules be enforced as laid out in the rules page. Once again, have you tried not breaking the rules? @Alex tends to frown very heavily upon evasion of bans, and this is a pretty clear cut case of ban evasion since by the rules page you are supposed to be on a much, much longer time-out.

I wonder, when you inevitably get back up to being almost perma-banned, are you going to make a third forums account and expect to get away with it?

Edited by Blutarch Mann

It is not a matter of weaponizing warn points. I am not using warn points as a weapon. I am simply requesting that the rules be enforced as laid out in the rules page. Once again, have you tried not breaking the rules? @Alex tends to frown very heavily upon evasion of bans, and this is a pretty clear cut case of ban evasion since by the rules page you are supposed to be on a much, much longer time-out.

I wonder, when you inevitably get back up to being almost perma-banned, are you going to make a third forums account and expect to get away with it?

The thread about the forum thing was already settled, even if it was none of your business anyways. At this point you’re trolling & targeted harassment at a player. (Me)

So Alex should take action if he doesn’t want you continuing this disturbing behavior of targeted harassment of other players while trying to manipulate the mods to help.

You should be banned.

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The thread about the forum thing was already settled, even if it was none of your business anyways. At this point you’re trolling & targeted harassment at a player. (Me)

So Alex should take action if he doesn’t want you continuing this disturbing behavior of targeted harassment of other players while trying to manipulate the mods to help.

You should be banned.

Would you like to prove how filing a report against a user and disproving the user's claims when they reply in their report is "targeted harassment"? Because filing a report, asking you to stop breaking the rules, and explaining why you are breaking the rules is not "targeted harassment", it is using the reports sub-forum like a normal person. Once again, have you tried not breaking the incredibly easy to follow No Discussion Area rules?

Edited by Blutarch Mann

3 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Would you like to prove how filing a report against a user and disproving the user's claims when they reply in their report is "targeted harassment"? Because filing a report, asking you to stop breaking the rules, and explaining why you are breaking the rules is not "targeted harassment", it is using the reports sub-forum like a normal person.

Looking through the mod reports is all the mods need for proof of the targeted harassment by goons to try driving me out of the game using them.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Looking through the mod reports is all the mods need for proof of the targeted harassment by goons to try driving me out of the game using them.

Would you like to explain how you breaking the rules and then getting reported for breaking the rules, and then being punished for breaking the rules is us "driving you out of the game"? Because it sounds more like you keep breaking the rules and driving yourself out of the game. Have you tried not breaking the rules?

27 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Would you like to explain how you breaking the rules and then getting reported for breaking the rules, and then being punished for breaking the rules is us "driving you out of the game"? Because it sounds more like you keep breaking the rules and driving yourself out of the game. Have you tried not breaking the rules?

You guys keep pushing for more after I’ve been punished & other members even going as far as reporting old stuff repeatedly despite it having been resolved already in a coordinated effort to drive me out.

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys keep pushing for more after I’ve been punished & other members even going as far as reporting old stuff repeatedly despite it having been resolved already in a coordinated effort to drive me out.

You have still not read my post where I outline how you are evading your ban. You should stop evading your ban, and additionally, stop breaking the rules.

Edited by Blutarch Mann

You have still not read my post where I outline how you are evading your ban. You should stop evading your ban, and additionally, stop breaking the rules.

Did you read the thread where you guys already reported this and it was clarified? Just because moderation as a weapon is limited in scope doesn’t mean you guys can’t be hit with other rule violations like harassment to prevent you from weaponizing the mods if attempted.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Did you read the thread where you guys already reported this and it was clarified? Just because moderation as a weapon is limited in scope doesn’t mean you guys can’t be hit with other rule violations like harassment to prevent you from weaponizing the mods if attempted.

Alex simply clarified that he let you keep the second account. He did not speak on the warning points, and it is clear you are evading your warning point bans as per the listed scale. Additionally, you still have yet to reply to the original accusation this thread is about, you posting in no-discussion areas.

Are you going to stop posting in no-discussion areas when you are not authorized to do so? And will you stop evading your ban?

Alex simply clarified that he let you keep the second account. He did not speak on the warning points, and it is clear you are evading your warning point bans as per the listed scale. Additionally, you still have yet to reply to the original accusation this thread is about, you posting in no-discussion areas.

Are you going to stop posting in no-discussion areas when you are not authorized to do so? And will you stop evading your ban?

You’re derailing your own thread now. That’s a warn point at least.

libertyribbon.png

21 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You’re derailing your own thread now. That’s a warn point at least.

It's almost like when new information comes up, such as you evading the punishment you should be given for this infraction, this is relevant to the thread.

It's clear you want me to fly off the handle and say something rude so you can get me in trouble.

I will not be giving you the satisfaction of doing so.

Instead, I am going to continue politely asking you the exact same questions I have been asking you.

I do not wish to play your game of changing the topic when you have still, after every post in this thread, refused to answer three very simple yes or no questions.

Are you going to stop posting in no-discussion areas?

Are you going to stop breaking the rules?

Are you going to stop evading your existing warning points?

Edited by Blutarch Mann

26 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

It's almost like when new information comes up, such as you evading the punishment you should be given for this infraction, this is relevant to the thread.

It's clear you want me to fly off the handle and say something rude so you can get me in trouble.

I will not be giving you the satisfaction of doing so.

Instead, I am going to continue politely asking you the exact same questions I have been asking you.

I do not wish to play your game of changing the topic when you have still, after every post in this thread, refused to answer three very simple yes or no questions.

You guys reported this “concern” and was already clarified all is fine & they’re leaving it as is.

libertyribbon.png

56 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys reported this “concern” and was already clarified all is fine & they’re leaving it as is.

There is not a single instance of the word "yes" or "no in this message. I will ask again.

• Alex locked this topic