User spam posting in a no-discussion zone.

Blutarch Mann

1 minute ago, Blutarch Mann said:

There is not a single instance of the word "yes" or "no in this message. I will ask again.

Are you going to stop posting in no-discussion areas?

Are you going to stop breaking the rules?

Are you going to stop evading your existing warning points?

I’m not evading any warn points if it’s already been decided I don’t keep them. Are goons going to stop breaking rules?

I’m not breaking any, so you guys resorting to reporting the same old stuff which rulings have already been made on is just pathetic.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’m not evading any warn points if it’s already been decided I don’t keep them. Are goons going to stop breaking rules?

I’m not breaking any, so you guys resorting to reporting the same old stuff which rulings have already been made on is just pathetic.

Five instances of you violating the No-Discussion Area rule have been linked in this thread. You have also once again not said "yes" or "no" to any of the three questions, so I will ask you one more time.

Just now, Blutarch Mann said:

Five instances of you violating the No-Discussion Area rule have been linked in this thread. You have also once again not said "yes" or "no" to any of the three questions, so I will ask you one more time.

How many times have goons broken that rule in this thread alone & did you report them all? Or you just trying to weaponize the mods against others?

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

How many times have goons broken that rule in this thread alone & did you report them all? Or you just trying to weaponize the mods against others?

I've reported one post using the report tool in this thread as the moderators have asked us to not use the report tool more than once per thread. Once again, you have failed to use the words "yes" or "no" in your post. Are the Y, E, S, N, or O keys broken on your keyboard?

I can't see any other reason for you to, once again, fail to answer three basic yes or no questions. I will ask these questions once more, as I don't want you to feel like you don't have any opportunity to engage with the reason this thread was made, you violating the no-discussion area rules on repeat.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I've reported one post using the report tool in this thread as the moderators have asked us to not use the report tool more than once per thread. Once again, you have failed to use the words "yes" or "no" in your post. Are the Y, E, S, N, or O keys broken on your keyboard?

I can't see any other reason for you to, once again, fail to answer three basic yes or no questions. I will ask these questions once more, as I don't want you to feel like you don't have any opportunity to engage with the reason this thread was made, you violating the no-discussion area rules on repeat.

You’re a little more special than the other goons, actually rather you not get banned & we can keep having more fun.

libertyribbon.png

• Administrators

@Noctis Anarch Caelum has already been issued warning points repeatedly for breaking the rules, as have others in this thread for violating the rule on No-Discussion Forums.

The rest of this is just clutter. Closing the report.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic