The War

GTI

Guest John Q Listener
17 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You're the least perceptive GOON i've met thusfar.

That includes Milton.

Very telling that you resort to personal attacks, but I guess that's all you have left?

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

You seem to be slow on the uptake. Let's try again:

- I speak for t$

- I represent t$ and its allies (along with others)

- I represent coalition A (along with others)

You don't represent CoA to CoB as tS as far as CoB is concerned is not a part of CoB.  You're separately agreed and mentioned you accepted that and had been seeking that separate peace, then expressed frustration at what you perceived as being ignored. If you need to inform CoB, who are probably at least friendly, what they need for peace, it's to return to the peace server and begin work on the second term.

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I hope this helped.

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

Guest John Q Listener
1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

You don't represent CoA to CoB as tS as far as CoB is concerned is not a part of CoB.  You're separately agreed and mentioned you accepted that and had been seeking that separate peace, then expressed frustration at what you perceived as being ignored. If you need to inform CoB, who are probably at least friendly, what they need for peace, it's to return to the peace server and begin work on the second term.

This is exactly what I was questioning before. I thought I was taking crazy pills here!

9 hours ago, John Q Listener said:

Very telling that you resort to personal attacks, but I guess that's all you have left?

Just figured i'd throw a curveball to break the monotony of bashing my head into your weaponized ignorance, friend!

6 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

5 hours ago, John Q Listener said:

This is exactly what I was questioning before. I thought I was taking crazy pills here!

Coalition B does not have the power or leverage to dictate what coalition A alliances identify themselves as. If the constituents of coalition A present themselves as unified, then for all intends and purposes they are. To argue otherwise is a matter of pedantic semantics.

What coalition B can affect, is how the peace of coalition A is approached. Due to the balance of power you can push for or force a split negotiation as you have. While we may accept that (as we have in November), it still does nothing to alter the status of coalition A as a unified coalition.

os9LcJK.gif

Guest John Q Listener
1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Just figured i'd throw a curveball to break the monotony of bashing my head into your weaponized ignorance, friend!

Coalition B does not have the power or leverage to dictate what coalition A alliances identify themselves as. If the constituents of coalition A present themselves as unified, then for all intends and purposes they are. To argue otherwise is a matter of pedantic semantics.

What coalition B can affect, is how the peace of coalition A is approached. Due to the balance of power you can push for or force a split negotiation as you have. While we may accept that (as we have in November), it still does nothing to alter the status of coalition A as a unified coalition.

Just would like to throw out that it's almost like you didn't read what Comrade Milton posted at all.

1 hour ago, John Q Listener said:

Just would like to throw out that it's almost like you didn't read what Comrade Milton posted at all.

We stopped bothering to read what Comrade Milton was posting somewhere in late 2016. It's not really a y'all thing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

14 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

You said what I said except in longer format.

11 hours ago, Avakael said:

We stopped bothering to read what Comrade Milton was posting somewhere in late 2016. It's not really a y'all thing.

Pity. Agreeing with me in very thorough detail is more effort than just noticing we agree and moving on.

GICjEwp.gif