9/1/2014 - $15 for $300,000 Donation Bonus

Alex

• Administrators

Hey guys, I announced it previously but now that it's September we'll be doing the $15 USD for $300,000 in-game donation option. I'm really hoping to raise money to get the game out of the red and into the black without making the game "pay-to-win". There are some restrictions that apply to these donations:

1. You will not receive your money instantly. I have to go and manually process each transaction, so be patient. I should have each one done within 24 hours.

2. Each nation can only receive one of these donations per month. Got $45 to spend and want to help out the game? Donate once for yourself, and then give two of your in-game buddies the bonus also. I'll be watching to make sure people aren't using multis to buy infinite amounts of money, though, so watch where you trade that donation money.

3. These donations aren't refundable. You're not necessarily "buying" anything, you're donating money to keep the servers online and in-return you get a small bonus. If you donate twice and aren't eligible for the bonus, you won't get your second donation refunded. Most likely I'll allow you to put that money towards something else, though, like a donation for another nation or a custom flag, etc.

Link to the donation page

Next month the donation bonuses will be a little different, $15 will probably get you a little more money in-game and there'll likely be a $25 option also.

Lastly, we hit over 1,000 nations! Doing that in less than a month (and plus we started on 8-5, not the first of the month!) is incredible! I can't even express how excited I am and I'm even more excited to see where we'll be when September ends!

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Can I pay you in Paysafecard?

Right now the only accepted payment method is PayPal, because I have an account, know how it works, and it's easy. I've never used PaySafeCard but I will look into it and other payment options so that it's easier to make donations to the game.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'll give you three goats for the 300K.

And I won't go any lower.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.