My power plant confuses me.

Defender

Oil power plants can provide power for up to 500 infrastructure levels. They use 14.4 tons of oil a day (0.1/turn) per 100 infrastructure.

Just how many turns are there in a day?  I feel I'm missing something.

• 1 month later...

It should be 1.2 per day because of 12 turns/ day times 0.1 coal per turn. I think.

Default settings are that you get 0.5 coal every turn, so that's 6 coal per day, subtract that by usage of the coal plant, 0.1/turn = 1.2/day, you still get bonus 4.80 coal at the end of day.

Now if you have 2 power plants, you can multiply that by 2x/1.2/day, 2.4/day, you still get about 3.6 coal every day. However I recommend buying oil and making oil plants (not recommended for beginners) to reduce pollution and disease rate, so you can exchange infrastructure/population by the disease rate caused by the pollution rate. This is easy situation in North America, as there is uranium which can make nuclear plants which have power for 1,000 infrastructure and doesn't affect pollution.

Edited by Nathan I

ka4k09.jpg