MTG Arena, anyone play?

Prefontaine

I heard good things from a friend. He said it was in beta and implied you might need a code to get in? But maybe that's old.

Having fun with it?

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I've bought way too many games at the moment to get invested in this.  Plus I'm so far out of the loop on the new mechanics that MTG has nowadays.  Last time I played was back during Stronghold expansion year.

17 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I heard good things from a friend. He said it was in beta and implied you might need a code to get in? But maybe that's old.

Having fun with it?

You don't need a code, and I am having fun. I spent like 5 bucks on the new players pack to get some stuff. It gets a little frustrating not having a lot of cards to make decks, and getting owned by people who have them, but you can make some pretty reasonable decks with what you get after a few weeks play time. The drafts and such can be fun which you can use in game currency (earned daily/weekly) to play. 

• Downvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif