Sign in to follow this  
Qin San Shi

Interested in declaring an alliance war? I can help.

In the spirit of fun and bloodshed, I have written a program that automatically creates a target list given a list of offensive and defensive alliances. I am willing to let anyone use it...for a price.

Message me in-game or on Discord with the total number of offensive and defensive nations involved and additional specifications that you may need. Alliance names can be disclosed after confirmation of services, and the price can be paid right around war declaration time in order to ensure confidentiality. I'd be more than happy to engage in a back-and-forth discussion if necessary!

I look forward to making things a little more exciting, and good luck warring!

Sample target list between several random micros: https://goo.gl/gFa3KM

Edited by Qin San Shi
Changed the spreadsheet because one of the alliances thought I was being legit lmao
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, TheShadow said:

CAn we get a free sample?

Last sentence, you can find a link to a spreadsheet with some random micros as examples (names of alliances are listed at the bottom) :)

If you're a bit confused as to why certain target nations have less than 3 attackers, that's because their slots are already filled by raiders. Similarly attacking nations are limited by the number of wars they've already declared.

Edited by Qin San Shi

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

no built in nation links?  what the heck, how can we easily see how good the matchups really are?

You people are picky haha. But the more convincing this thing looks the better, I suppose :P

My code is getting uglier and uglier by the day. But links have been added :)

You don't take standing military into account?  Just randomly looking up a target and his 3 attackers, one of them has 0 military.  You just going by nation count here or score?  Do you have the ability to pick the number of targets a nation gets, or does everyone just get 3 targets, assuming they have 3 targets in range with slots open? 

• Upvote 2

On 9/3/2018 at 2:43 PM, Qin San Shi said:

Message me in-game or on Discord with the total number of offensive and defensive nations involved and additional specifications that you may need. Alliance names can be disclosed after confirmation of services, and the price can be paid right around war declaration time in order to ensure confidentiality. I'd be more than happy to engage in a back-and-forth discussion if necessary!

If an alliance is going to war then I really hope I don't have to take offensive standing military into account, haha. But as quoted I'd be able to specify for that as necessary.

Note it also says the price can be paid right around war. I 100% acknowledge that there's simply some things humans are better at then programs, so this clause also suggests that if something doesn't turn out quite right (or totally wrong) in the process, then we just renegotiate the price so that whoever commissioned me pays a reduced amount, or nothing at all.

I am probably leaving a lot of room for people to scam me by including that haha. But as long as it still causes a war, I don't mind as much 😅

you should also allow for the ability to designate priority targets, and designate who your best fighters are.  You want to make sure your best fighters are on priority targets, and not just hitting 3 inactive dudes.  At the same time you want to make sure that your priority targets aren't getting hit by 3 dudes that are barely active.