Last chance for peace

Ivan Salazar

Today our dear leader Ivan Salazar is calling for an cease in growing hostilites , between  the nation of Salazarstan and the eruopean powers in an statement today Ivan had this to say. "we mustn't make the mistakes of the past that our leaders had made before us, the wise build bridges while the foolish build walls. Salazarstan doesn't want conflict with europe and the middle east has seen to much death and destruction by the hands of leaders that ether claimed the will of God or simple greed, so europe will you take my hand and meet me here in jerusalem or will you continue down this path that your so dead set againist my nation if you do don't blame me because I offered an sultion to the problem before it becomes an fire. But if you europe want peace and prosparity between both worlds then come here to the temple in jerusalem."

Edited by Ivan Salazar

A Message from the Emperor's office of the United Empire

As a new nation, we haven't had any diplomatic issues with your nation besides your intentions on colonizing Russia. However despite that issue, the Emperor will send a representative to Jerusalem to watch this summit and pipe in from time to time, that is if anyone else decides to show up. 

For the Empire!

Emperor Maximillen Zelevas

pDFfGFP.jpg

PoJQyFJ.gif

Like a petulant child, you have failed to take responsibility for your own actions. You blame us for problems of your own doing. Are you perhaps forgetting that it was you who wanted to destroy Mecca? That it was you who shut down world oil supplies when we criticised you? All of our actions have been measured responses to your atrocities. You speak of death and destruction, yet you raze cities and villages, and slaughter civilians. It's clear that you only want this meeting because things are going south for you. You can't escape the consequences of your actions.

Cut the platitudes and behave like a respectable leader. Only then, will we meet.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk

'You are that makes the mistakes from the past,  we are the ones getting rid of the pest that swept the Middle East."

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

8 minutes ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Like a petulant child, you have failed to take responsibility for your own actions. You blame us for problems of your own doing. Are you perhaps forgetting that it was you who wanted to destroy Mecca? That it was you who shut down world oil supplies when we criticised you? All of our actions have been measured responses to your atrocities. You speak of death and destruction, yet you raze cities and villages, and slaughter civilians. Cut the platitudes and behave like a respectable leader. Only then, will we meet.

Our dear leader has spared Mecca and it is unfortante that such as the case of our actions but your not seeing the whole picture those that you say we slaughtered without mecery were mere enemies and the towns and villiages aswell as cities that we destoryed and razed had an very strong enemy presance, we gave very clear warning to the civilans before hand to clear but they wouldn't lesson and we have even offered an clear way out butt they still refused. The safty of our military and nation is our top piorty and no matter how unfortant that may sound we had no choice but to do as you say for the common good.

mybe when sanctions are lifted we will return the flow of oil to the world market

7 minutes ago, Rimski said:

'You are that makes the mistakes from the past,  we are the ones getting rid of the pest that swept the Middle East."

"We would like eurge Prussia to reconsider its stance, Salazarstan only wants peace. The middle east has seen only death in over 500 years for an meaningless cause that has seprated families ,loved ones and even lovers. We ask Prussia not to pille onto that and ask prussia what will it take for peace to be ensured in the middle east.

Just now, Ivan Salazar said:

Our dear leader has spared Mecca and it is unfortante that such as the case of our actions but your not seeing the whole picture those that you say we slaughtered without mecery were mere enemies and the towns and villiages aswell as cities that we destoryed and razed had an very strong enemy presance, we gave very clear warning to the civilans before hand to clear but they wouldn't lesson and we have even offered an clear way out butt they still refused. The safty of our military and nation is our top piorty and no matter how unfortant that may sound we had no choice but to do as you say for the common good.

mybe when sanctions are lifted we will return the flow of oil to the world market

I'm sure that the children you killed were part of the enemy presence. I sure am glad that you set fire to houses with children in them. Maybe, when their houses collapsed down around them, and their skin began to crackle and burst from the heat, those evil babies regretted siding with the enemy. Hooray, you killed the evil, traitorous babies in their sleep. What a hero!

And how wonderful that the Dear Leader chose on a whim to spare a holy city! He truly is so generous. One day, I hope my kids will grow up to be as generous as you are.

It's great how the safety of your nation overrules the safety of young children. After all, young children might destroy cities and oppress millions. Oh, wait...

We're under no illusions as to your true intentions, Ivan. You aren't in this for your nation. All you care about is yourself. Get your act together, or further actions will be taken.

We have seen childern used has weapons the locals have taken to straping bombs around them, to even boobie-traping houses. furthermore the enemy takes to not wearing uniforms and when they strike they can easily blend back into background, our actions save lives more then it ends. We wish it weren't the case but it is this is the reality that our men face whenever they encounter an enemy.

If an child held an gun pointed at you ready the pull the trigger, you have 50/50 chance to hope that gun is nothing more then an harmless toy to an live machine gun. We can't not take into account how meany guns are in the hands of civilans and how meany are simply toys in an warzone every second we take cost lives as well as every action not taken cost even more.

it is unfair to be held accountable to somethin that the enemy do whenever we try to preserve our soldiers lives.

we can't take the time to clear houses because we have no idea how meany enemies or traps we may encounter, if you wish to condemn us then fine but don't fault us for causalties that aren't simply our fault.

[The United Empire's Diplomat speaks up, raising her voice]

"Do you have explicit proof that children are being used, and do you not train your Armed Forces on how to disarm a child? I can understand the necessity to defend yourself, especially if the child has a bomb strapped to themselves, however they should of tried to de-escalate the issue, and if the child still persists, than i can see where defensive measures are necessary, but I would think, even if you cant talk the child out of it, you can stall them enough to find a way to flank the child and find a way to disarm the bomb. Of course, I have no video evidence or knowledge what exactly happens on the ground, so the United Empire will not condemn you until further facts are given. Do not take this as condoning the act of killing a child though. We are firmly against the loss of a child's life. 

Also, how does your men not know the difference between a plastic gun and a real gun? And how are your men not trained to handle disarming a child? Do you lack the funds to train your men on this issue? Im just curious, so do not take this as me judging, I am just trying to get a better picture."

PoJQyFJ.gif

1 hour ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

[The United Empire's Diplomat speaks up, raising her voice]

"Do you have explicit proof that children are being used, and do you not train your Armed Forces on how to disarm a child? I can understand the necessity to defend yourself, especially if the child has a bomb strapped to themselves, however they should of tried to de-escalate the issue, and if the child still persists, than i can see where defensive measures are necessary, but I would think, even if you cant talk the child out of it, you can stall them enough to find a way to flank the child and find a way to disarm the bomb. Of course, I have no video evidence or knowledge what exactly happens on the ground, so the United Empire will not condemn you until further facts are given. Do not take this as condoning the act of killing a child though. We are firmly against the loss of a child's life. 

Also, how does your men not know the difference between a plastic gun and a real gun? And how are your men not trained to handle disarming a child? Do you lack the funds to train your men on this issue? Im just curious, so do not take this as me judging, I am just trying to get a better picture."

We have pictures now granted the guns are painted black so its hard to tell,if these are toys or actuall guns our men have been shot once to meany times to check in an hostle land where everyone is quite possibly going to kill you,you tend to try and put the lives of your men above everything else. We are dealing with quite possibly scared or frighten childern and in the hands these guns are our worst nightmare, our men are trained in desarming said child but only if they can get in close and here is the real danger, proxmity bombs are just as dangerous as anything else in the world here are some pictures that our crew took, child had both an live machine gun and a bomb.

there was no way we could have gotten close to help the poor child.

-insert picture here-

We have extensive satellite footage and imagery of Salazarstani forces razing villages and cities, as well as images taken before the atrocities were committed. We are willing to provide these images, should you ask. The destruction is total. Are we really to believe that every single person in those cities and villages was actively fighting against the invaders? Of course not. To burn down cities is unnecessary for the style of warfare Salazarstan employed. We call for a global and total embargo of all Salazarstani goods, and a travel ban on government officials, as punishment for this heinous act.

We are not taking in peace at this momment,  we will not repeat what thr UK did in the 30s. It ended up with the enemy still doing what the UK forbid like taking Austria,  all of Czechoslovakia and further more. We will not allow you to rule the Middle East,  you wanted to destroy the Holy City of islam,  you didn't spare it,  you wanted to destroy it in the first place. There was a chance for peace. 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

An Imperial Delegate arrives to the digital conference(?) late. "Ah.. I see nothing ever changes. Humanity fails to govern itself.. again."  And thus was spoken the introductory line of Furyion Redcrest, head of State for the Dragon Empire, setting out to make friends by offending everyone equally. His scales are a deep human blood red. He sits down before the camera a briefcase as large as some people's torsos sitting to the left of him, the camera focused on his head and rows upon rows of gleaming white teeth which stand in stark contrast to his scale tone."We have been in this world but a few weeks and our entire nation is stronger than yours Ivan. Your leadership is pathetic. If you were wise and truly cared for your people you would step down and let a new regime rise in your place. The question is, do you have the strength to do that?" And so would forever Redcrest's reputation for being blunt be sealed.

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

A small drone containing a hologram emitter would arrive to the conference to represent corporate interests. "We would only change our own policies if there were a normalization of your country into the global society. The cost of maintaining a blockade is worth the practice."

Furyion looked over at another screen off camera and raised an eye ridge. "Stepping down? That was quick, but wise. This is progress. That said though Ivan, you hold no power to negotiate at this conference now, please send a new representative of your state as soon as possible."

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!