BREAKING NEWS

Starbuck

The Callout is real. Fraggle is facing off against Roz. What will Fraggles next step be? Tune in at 8 to find out.

Fraggle, do me a solid and answer at 8....

Edited by Lene Hau
  • Upvote 2

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

The image is mine so yeah, throw me some likes on this post if you like it.

I told that person I wouldn't talk to them again and it seems that has made this person desperate for my attention. Apparently there is threats of some "logs" of me "crying" where I puzzled try to reason with this person to stop their random attack in the middle of my alliance war, something I'd rather not have especially when they're backed up by their alliance and perhaps their bloc too if it came to it. 

To me it looks like this person wants to make a spectacle of Nuclear Knights and Roz Wei both. Even getting someone else to post this for them so the deed could be done. What I'll say there is if NK once again backs this person then well, says it all. 

• Upvote 2