Gas Attack in Syria

Caecus

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

Why are you so terrified of that question? I used to ask Ibrahim to confirm his support for ISIS on here and he wouldn't answer for obvious reasons. Now you're doing it over a question that is much less damaging which like I said, implies some bad juju. You one of those super cancerous folks who wants Jews wiped from the Earth or something? That why you refuse to answer?

The Roz knows when something refers to a single specific person and when something doesn't. You clearly do not hence your bizarre responses.

Then we're happy friends.

No we're not.

Because it's true...? :P

Lol. Does some of the guns in your gun vault run on defunct Soviet ammo? Russian 7.62 would be cheaper... 

It's just funny. 

No, all of mine are .22LR, 12g, 20g, .308, .223/5.56, 9mm, and .45 ACP. No Rooskie ammo. I kind of want a cheap Century Arms AK just so I can say I have one, but I also want a 1911. Tough decision. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Once again I skimmed parts of the shit show.

So. Where are we at in the discussion?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. How many times do you need a no before you count it? No means no, Roz. I hope you'll keep that in mind when you're trying to have sex because there's a lot more severe penalties for doing what you're doing in that situation.

Why are you so terrified of that question? It's irrelevant and you wanting it is amusing to keep secret. I used to ask Ibrahim to confirm his support for ISIS on here and he wouldn't answer for obvious reasons. Now you're doing it over a question that is much less damaging which like I said, implies some bad juju. People not liking you or wanting to do as you ask isn't an indicator of either position . It's just you whining. You one of those super cancerous folks who wants Jews wiped from the Earth or something? That why you refuse to answer? You can try this way too and I'm still not answering,

The Roz knows when something refers to a single specific person and when something doesn't. You clearly do not hence your bizarre responses. Nothing really bizarre about declining to answer you. I suspect you get a lot of this in real life too.

No we're not.

It's just funny. 

No, all of mine are .22LR, 12g, 20g, .308, .223/5.56, 9mm, and .45 ACP. No Rooskie ammo. I kind of want a cheap Century Arms AK just so I can say I have one, but I also want a 1911. Tough decision. 

Trying to rescue peoples' lives rather than dedicating excessive funds to save the very small amount of terrorism casualties we absorb.

GICjEwp.gif

No, the cowardly refusal to answer a simple question is not bizarre. What is bizarre is you, and you alone from all the time I've been on forums across the net, have a mad belief that everything automatically is addressed to you because this ain't PMs. You can keep trying this mocking business up while proclaiming you're having fun or don't care or whatever. Someone like that doesn't on Discord in a neutral channel just announce you're blocking them for no reason. The Roz is in your head rent free and you're mad at all the humiliations I've dealt to you. Your beliefs are a joke. Your knowledge on things is a joke. And you're not funny by the way.

Anyway... Women don't say no when you're choking them Milton. Get with the current year.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

Caecus: I bloody love war, BLOW THE RUSSIANS UP.

The Roz: I hate war, lets live and let live.

Milton: *Still refusing for god knows whatever reason to answer: What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them?*

That sums it up.
  • Upvote 1

No, the cowardly refusal to answer a simple question is not bizarre. What is bizarre is you, and you alone from all the time I've been on forums across the net, have a mad belief that everything automatically is addressed to you because this ain't PMs. That's not what I believe. I believe if you post in a group discussion that thinking the group is going to abide by your arbitrary rules when you have no authority to put them into place is silly.  You can keep trying this mocking business up while proclaiming you're having fun or don't care or whatever. Someone like that doesn't on Discord in a neutral channel just announce you're blocking them for no reason. Sure they do. It's hilarious. The Roz is in your head rent free and you're mad at all the humiliations I've dealt to you. Your beliefs are a joke. Your knowledge on things is a joke. And you're not funny by the way. I don't know of any embarrassment you've caused to me. You're not relevant enough to bother remembering whatever minor thing you did in the past that makes you an Internet tough guy.

Anyway... Women don't say no when you're choking them Milton. Get with the current year.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. Nope

Caecus: I bloody love war, BLOW THE RUSSIANS UP.

The Roz: I hate war, lets live and let live.

Milton: *Still refusing for god knows whatever reason to answer: What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them?* Nope

That sums it up.No, your summations are you making up peoples' beliefs especially those you know the least about and then debating the point you posted as if it had been posted by the person you're trying to win an argument against. It's completely ineffective.

GICjEwp.gif

There is nothing arbitrary about it about expecting people to not take things directly solely at others as at themselves. In the same vein as what you're doing Vincent here could respond to your post and ask what the hell you're on about as he has never said such things. Its idiotic and just downright stupid, like super braindamaged stupid, who has tricked you into thinking this is acceptable? Bloody hell man.

Didn't you like get banned from that channel right after? I would take that as the hilarious part. 

Pretty sure my summation of you is quite accurate. After all to disprove it you would have to actually answer... What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

There is nothing arbitrary about it about expecting people to not take things directly solely at others as at themselves. In the same vein as what you're doing Vincent here could respond to your post and ask what the hell you're on about as he has never said such things. Its idiotic and just downright stupid, like super braindamaged stupid, who has tricked you into thinking this is acceptable? Bloody hell man. You do it so often it's almost normal here.

Didn't you like get banned from that channel right after? I would take that as the hilarious part. No idea. I didn't need to be there either way.

Pretty sure my summation of you is quite accurate. After all to disprove it you would have to actually answer... What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. Nope.

GICjEwp.gif

No. I do not redirect person specific comments at myself. That is what you've been doing. So you are lying as you do when not partaking in simply insane comments. 

Edit: With this I have asked said question 21 times. If Milton can surpass 26 then he surpasses Ibrahim as the most cowardly poster on this forum, though Ibrahim at least had a good reason.

Edited by Rozalia

No. I do not redirect person specific comments at myself. That is what you've been doing. So you are lying as you do when not partaking in simply insane comments.  You've done it to me at least once per post for months.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. Nope

Edit: With this I have asked said question 21 times. If Milton can surpass 26 then he surpasses Ibrahim as the most cowardly poster on this forum, though Ibrahim at least had a good reason. You can waste as much time as you like trying to win the forums or whatever. No biggie.

GICjEwp.gif

You shouldn't lie because no you don't. Syria bombs people everyday. Russia bombs people everyday. America bombs people everyday. Saudi Arabia bombs people everyday. Where is your indignation? Nowhere. In fact you have on record cheerleaded this "hegemonic stability" which requires this sort of thing to be happening constantly.

We have been over the current economic effects already and you even professed shock at it not being as extreme as you have been told. If we took that attitude from the start we not have the refugee issue to begin with also as Assad would have won his conflict by breakfast. Not to mention simply not allowing these people in would solve the issue anyway as we wouldn't have to deal with it and those who taking advantage, those who aren't Syrian but pretend to be would not even bother. Oh... another thing, Nationalists going against say the EU has been a thing for decades, it has not been brought on by the bloody refugees of all things.

Did you... at all read what I linked you? Chamberlain couldn't save the land even if he had tried and his delaying of the war allowed Britain to better prepare. In addition putting 60 million deaths on the head of Chamberlain is complete and utter nonsense. Due to who Hitler was the war was simply inevitable, oh he didn't start the war a bit sooner you decry because that would have saved all the dead apparently. Now perhaps you could argue that going in sooner would if we followed the same exact timeline lead to less deaths in the camps and such... but on the other hand a completely unprepared Britain could well lose hard to Germany extending the war or worse leading to a German victory. 

So no. I'm not going to accept what you're peddling because I know when people bring out the Chamberlain meme they only have one intention. To rubbish diplomacy and promote war. Syria is a nothing that can in no way affect the rest of us. Russia, the apparent big bad monster under the bed is also a nothing when it comes to affecting us if we weren't botching all over the place. 

You're dealing with me, the Roz, not some personification of Trump's base. I never said any such thing such as him not being corrupt, nor was I ever blaring out "Drain the Swamp" or anything. One of my predictions for what he'd do down the line was the lifting of the sanctions which would enrich both parties greatly bloody hell. 

Again, seeing as how you are not a figure of authority on what I care about, what you think is worthless. I also don't see a name of an economist, so I assume you don't have one. But &#33;@#&#036; those guys right? What do they have? Several years of education and experience in policy effects, but they probably don't know jack shit. 

Yeah, and that revisionist history is full of shit. Chamberlain could have called upon the French to do something about it. He also had Soviet support, but decided to leave them out of the talks. He could have stopped Hitler when he tried to remilitarize the Rhineland by French troops stationed on the other side. He did nothing to help Austria, and when Hitler invaded Poland, Chamberlain watched as the Wehrmacht steamroll Poles. Sometimes revisionists contribute interesting points of view, and sometimes they are full of shit. This is one such instance. 

Oh, no. I'm pretty damn certain you called Clinton corrupt and revered Trump for draining the swamp, I just can't find it right now. But I'm glad you don't have a double standard anymore!  

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

22: What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

Again, seeing as how you are not a figure of authority on what I care about, what you think is worthless. I also don't see a name of an economist, so I assume you don't have one. But !@#$ those guys right? What do they have? Several years of education and experience in policy effects, but they probably don't know jack shit. 

Yeah, and that revisionist history is full of shit. Chamberlain could have called upon the French to do something about it. He also had Soviet support, but decided to leave them out of the talks. He could have stopped Hitler when he tried to remilitarize the Rhineland by French troops stationed on the other side. He did nothing to help Austria, and when Hitler invaded Poland, Chamberlain watched as the Wehrmacht steamroll Poles. Sometimes revisionists contribute interesting points of view, and sometimes they are full of shit. This is one such instance. 

Oh, no. I'm pretty damn certain you called Clinton corrupt and revered Trump for draining the swamp, I just can't find it right now. But I'm glad you don't have a double standard anymore!  

Person who loves hegemonic stability that sets the middle east on fire, thinks Russians should have been bombed to further escalate matters, and only starts talking favourably of Trump after he shot 59 missiles at another country... is now trying to convince me he cares about the poor little babies. Lol, no. 
Again, you're doing that thing where you have some zingers ready to use and will use them regardless of if they apply or not. I told you that I showed you the effects it has currently had, sourced from the BBC which I am going to assume you find fine and not a secret Russian source, and that it was not that big a deal in the end. Bad in some places, good in others. I then finished with that the economic side of things doesn't matter to me and I supported Brexit on Nationalistic grounds alone. So no, you don't get to do that rubbish with me luv. 

Did nothing when Hitler invaded Poland?

Germany begins invading Poland: 1st of September.

Britain declares war on Germany: 3rd of September.

Began bombing German forces: 4th of September.

Last day of German invasion of Poland: 6th of October.

You are either misinformed or lying so which is it? Is Chamberlain guilty of the crime of not being able to teleport his army to Poland in the span of a day? You should know full well also that the Soviets were seen as a bigger threat than the Fascists for quite a good while and at the end of the day couldn't be trusted which was easily seen with the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact a month before the invasion of Poland. 

I called Clinton corrupt that much is certain. I can safely say I would have remarked that getting the slime on the Democrat end gone would be a good thing. Now show me where I ever said that the Republicans wouldn't do the same sort of deal. You can't so you have no case at all. I spend these days a lot of my time attacking the left so I know that gives off the aura perhaps that I am some right zealot or whatever, but no. I despise the Tories and their equivalents across the world. Their brand of vileness right now is simply easier to swallow than the left wing/centre version which brings alongside it open borders and all the other ruinous nonsense. 

22: What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

Person who loves hegemonic stability that sets the middle east on fire, thinks Russians should have been bombed to further escalate matters, and only starts talking favourably of Trump after he shot 59 missiles at another country... is now trying to convince me he cares about the poor little babies. Lol, no. I did none of this.

Again, you're doing that thing where you have some zingers ready to use and will use them regardless of if they apply or not. I told you that I showed you the effects it has currently had, sourced from the BBC which I am going to assume you find fine and not a secret Russian source, and that it was not that big a deal in the end. Bad in some places, good in others. I then finished with that the economic side of things doesn't matter to me and I supported Brexit on Nationalistic grounds alone. So no, you don't get to do that rubbish with me luv. No idea what you're talking about. It looks like we're moving close to ignore for you everyday. :)

You are either misinformed or lying so which is it? Is Chamberlain guilty of the crime of not being able to teleport his army to Poland in the span of a day? You should know full well also that the Soviets were seen as a bigger threat than the Fascists for quite a good while and at the end of the day couldn't be trusted which was easily seen with the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact a month before the invasion of Poland. 

I called Clinton corrupt that much is certain. I can safely say I would have remarked that getting the slime on the Democrat end gone would be a good thing. Now show me where I ever said that the Republicans wouldn't do the same sort of deal. You can't so you have no case at all. I spend these days a lot of my time attacking the left so I know that gives off the aura perhaps that I am some right zealot or whatever, but no. I despise the Tories and their equivalents across the world. Their brand of vileness right now is simply easier to swallow than the left wing/centre version which brings alongside it open borders and all the other ruinous nonsense. I didn't claim any of this.

GICjEwp.gif

23: What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

And you're reported in the hope that they put an end to your assault on my senses. 

23: What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

And you're reported in the hope that they put an end to your assault on my senses. Having violated absolutely no rules it's going to be challenging to get me warned.

GICjEwp.gif

Terrorists would be more successful without the barriers we already have, so it's easy to make the assumption the deaths and catastrophes would make a dramatic climb upwards, which undermines your argument that the usa/world should just lay back and take it since there aren't enough deaths to justify trying to stop the deaths. :|

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

"Did nothing when Hitler invaded Poland?

Germany begins invading Poland: 1st of September.

Last day of German invasion of Poland: 6th of October."

Chamberlain was a coward and a fool.The guy just let the Germans roll Poland and did very little to help the Poles.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Terrorists would be more successful without the barriers we already have, so it's easy to make the assumption the deaths and catastrophes would make a dramatic climb upwards, which undermines your argument that the usa/world should just lay back and take it since there aren't enough deaths to justify trying to stop the deaths. :|

Possible, but very unlikely. No reason we can't just put them through the normal judicial system. No reason to make them special or cost much more than average. I see no reason this would make terrorist attacks any bigger or smaller than they are currently.

"Did nothing when Hitler invaded Poland?

Germany begins invading Poland: 1st of September.

Last day of German invasion of Poland: 6th of October."

Chamberlain was a coward and a fool.The guy just let the Germans roll Poland and did very little to help the Poles.

Which the Allies ultimately win.

GICjEwp.gif

"Which the Allies ultimately win."

What does that have do with anything....

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Person who loves hegemonic stability that sets the middle east on fire, thinks Russians should have been bombed to further escalate matters, and only starts talking favourably of Trump after he shot 59 missiles at another country... is now trying to convince me he cares about the poor little babies. Lol, no. 

Again, you're doing that thing where you have some zingers ready to use and will use them regardless of if they apply or not. I told you that I showed you the effects it has currently had, sourced from the BBC which I am going to assume you find fine and not a secret Russian source, and that it was not that big a deal in the end. Bad in some places, good in others. I then finished with that the economic side of things doesn't matter to me and I supported Brexit on Nationalistic grounds alone. So no, you don't get to do that rubbish with me luv. 

I called Clinton corrupt that much is certain. I can safely say I would have remarked that getting the slime on the Democrat end gone would be a good thing. Now show me where I ever said that the Republicans wouldn't do the same sort of deal. You can't so you have no case at all. I spend these days a lot of my time attacking the left so I know that gives off the aura perhaps that I am some right zealot or whatever, but no. I despise the Tories and their equivalents across the world. Their brand of vileness right now is simply easier to swallow than the left wing/centre version which brings alongside it open borders and all the other ruinous nonsense. 

Equating what Bush did to hegemonic stability is stupid. Obama's intervention in Libya was an implosion of a country that already had unstable politics, which is inherently against the doctrine of hegemonic stability. Seriously, what do you think Russia is going to do if we blew a warship out of the water? We spend more money on "Food and Agriculture" than Russia does on its military. Our tech's better. Our training's better. Our equipment is better. Putin only has threats, the same threats ol' Hitler used on Chamberlain while he cowered at the thought of another war. Also, not everyone in the world is an uncaring sociopath such as yourself, so you should speak only for yourself. Some of us feel at least gut-wrenching when there is tragedy; it's called empathy and you should get some if you want to be a descent person.

Ahuh. If the effects of the Brexit are going to be soooooo good, why can't you find an easily googable economist who would say that? I mean, it's common knowledge in your country right? Also, you guys haven't reneged your treaties yet, you technically haven't left. Getting an eviction notice and being homeless is two different things. 

Lol, I never thought I would say this, but Vincent is correct. Nice try using "common knowledge," despite you not knowing Chamberlain did jack shit to help Poland. This is sidetracking, but Chamberlain could have done more and you are naive, uninformed, or both to think otherwise.  

Which is what I thought was weird. Because you obviously don't care about corruption, why would you care about Clinton's corruption? The only beef you should have had with her was that she was a "globalist cuck." 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

"Which the Allies ultimately win."

What does that have do with anything....

Chamberlain's actions were ultimately positive or irrelevant to the war effort allowing the UK to be a victor in the war.

Equating what Bush did to hegemonic stability is stupid. Obama's intervention in Libya was an implosion of a country that already had unstable politics, which is inherently against the doctrine of hegemonic stability. Seriously, what do you think Russia is going to do if we blew a warship out of the water? We spend more money on "Food and Agriculture" than Russia does on its military. Our tech's better. Our training's better. Our equipment is better. Putin only has threats, the same threats ol' Hitler used on Chamberlain while he cowered at the thought of another war. Also, not everyone in the world is an uncaring sociopath such as yourself, so you should speak only for yourself. Some of us feel at least gut-wrenching when there is tragedy; it's called empathy and you should get some if you want to be a descent person. I feel horrible when I see a tragedy, I just keep in mind how minor it is compared to all the other people who died at the same time from more typical reasons.

Ahuh. If the effects of the Brexit are going to be soooooo good, why can't you find an easily googable economist who would say that? I mean, it's common knowledge in your country right? Also, you guys haven't reneged your treaties yet, you technically haven't left. Getting an eviction notice and being homeless is two different things. 

Lol, I never thought I would say this, but Vincent is correct. Nice try using "common knowledge," despite you not knowing Chamberlain did jack shit to help Poland. This is sidetracking, but Chamberlain could have done more and you are naive, uninformed, or both to think otherwise.  

Which is what I thought was weird. Because you obviously don't care about corruption, why would you care about Clinton's corruption? The only beef you should have had with her was that she was a "globalist cuck." Unproven corruption, at that.

GICjEwp.gif

"Chamberlain's actions were ultimately positive or irrelevant to the war effort allowing the UK to be a victor in the war."

Nope, Chamberlain's​ actions had little,if any impact on Britain's victory,most of the battles during his rule were lost.In fact he failed so many times that they just replaced him.

Edited by Vincent de Beer