Gas Attack in Syria

Caecus

Russia is an over glorified gas station at best.

Lifting sanctions against Russia, lol. He's not going to do that, even if he were stupid enough to do it, there is no support for it.

I laughed way too hard at this.

I haven't been following the thread, so tell me if I'm missing some context. Plenty of people in the US want to end weapons trade bans with Russia that Obama put in place after Crimea. It's driving up prices of some defunct Soviet ammo. I think that's the only one anyone would want to lift, but that's one. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

GDP is everything. If the goal of war is to destroy the enemies capacity to make war, then GDP is the capacity to make war. Russia is an over glorified gas station at best. Stop feigning stupidity, I know you understand the basics here. 

You and what army? 

Lifting sanctions against Russia, lol. He's not going to do that, even if he were stupid enough to do it, there is no support for it. 

And yet Russia was still able to make several land grabs, has successfully kept Assad in power even with all the support America has provided fanatics, and still apparently requires a anti-Russia alliance in NATO to continue to exist. The level of difference in funding is indeed extreme but seemingly, and some would say purposely for the benefit of certain companies, America seems not only adept at setting the middle east on fire but their own treasure too. On top of all that military stuff... Russia has successfully promoted itself across Europe and even America itself. 

So I would say you are free to keep shooting off with the Russia stuff, by all means, but remember they're beating your sort all the time so what ultimately does that make you? 

??? I don't see how that in anyway relates to anything in my post. I said it ain't right whatever status someone may apply to themselves. Nothing about forcing contained in that.

We have people who would decry war now talking about how much they love war and we need it bad. We have people who laughed off the Russia under the bed stuff now going to even further extremes that'd make McCarthy blush. We got people who rubbished and laughed off conspiracy theories now indulging in them, ironically with those saying it ain't a conspiracy often containing those same conspiracy theorists they would laugh off (when Alex Jones thinks you have drunk too much of the crazy juice then it is time to lie down). Likewise the lifting of sanctions was something shouted about a lot that Trump would do so if the angle now is he won't then it becomes most odd to me... in fact, I'm pretty sure you partook in that whole Russian Communist Agent stuff so why turn around now? Oh well, no matter whatever the case, for there is a lot of money in it for Trump and his boys so they'll want to have it lifted.

And yet Russia was still able to make several land grabs, has successfully kept Assad in power even with all the support America has provided fanatics, and still apparently requires a anti-Russia alliance in NATO to continue to exist. The level of difference in funding is indeed extreme but seemingly, and some would say purposely for the benefit of certain companies, America seems not only adept at setting the middle east on fire but their own treasure too. On top of all that military stuff... Russia has successfully promoted itself across Europe and even America itself. 

So I would say you are free to keep shooting off with the Russia stuff, by all means, but remember they're beating your sort all the time so what ultimately does that make you? 

??? I don't see how that in anyway relates to anything in my post. I said it ain't right whatever status someone may apply to themselves. Nothing about forcing contained in that.

We have people who would decry war now talking about how much they love war and we need it bad. We have people who laughed off the Russia under the bed stuff now going to even further extremes that'd make McCarthy blush. We got people who rubbished and laughed off conspiracy theories now indulging in them, ironically with those saying it ain't a conspiracy often containing those same conspiracy theorists they would laugh off (when Alex Jones thinks you have drunk too much of the crazy juice then it is time to lie down). Likewise the lifting of sanctions was something shouted about a lot that Trump would do so if the angle now is he won't then it becomes most odd to me... in fact, I'm pretty sure you partook in that whole Russian Communist Agent stuff so why turn around now? Oh well, no matter whatever the case, for there is a lot of money in it for Trump and his boys so they'll want to have it lifted.

And I say it's because of years of weak American foreign policy, combined with the shitstorm called the Middle East. Russia was a sad sack of shit in the 90s, and still is. Her population is in decline, her economy sucks, and her leaders can't seem to stop lining their pockets. Russia promoted itself because of gullible shits that believe everything they read on the internet.

I'm saying that because it is entirely irrelevant what you think is right. You can sit in your comfy basement and mouth off about what is right and wrong in the world, but you can't do anything about it. What you think is right doesn't mean shit, unless you have an army. Which brings us back to hegemonic stability. You want to keep world peace? Speak softly and carry a big stick. Too many politicians mouth off, not enough of them know how to swing the stick and keep people in line. Trump has the most powerful military in human history at his beck and call. So did Obama. You want to say that gassing children isn't right, go right ahead. Obama mouthed off the entire time he was in office, but did that stop Assad? Perhaps your own history might shed some light: Chamberlain thought he had world peace in a scrap of paper and held it high above his head, but that didn't stop a certain mustachioed dictator from rolling tanks into Czechoslovakia. 

Lol. Did you just say you thought Trump was going to lift the sanctions because it personally benefited him (and "his boys")? Lol. You Brits are funny af. 

I haven't been following the thread, so tell me if I'm missing some context. Plenty of people in the US want to end weapons trade bans with Russia that Obama put in place after Crimea. It's driving up prices of some defunct Soviet ammo. I think that's the only one anyone would want to lift, but that's one. 

Because it's true...? :P

Lol. Does some of the guns in your gun vault run on defunct Soviet ammo? Russian 7.62 would be cheaper... 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I haven't been following the thread, so tell me if I'm missing some context. Plenty of people in the US want to end weapons trade bans with Russia that Obama put in place after Crimea. It's driving up prices of some defunct Soviet ammo. The sanctions are on people, not products. and the sanctions began with W, not Obama. I think that's the only one anyone would want to lift, but that's one. 

And yet Russia was still able to make several land grabs, has successfully kept Assad in power even with all the support America has provided fanatics No fanatics, just people in the Middle East we've thoroughly vetted, and still apparently requires a anti-Russia alliance in NATO to continue to exist. The level of difference in funding is indeed extreme but seemingly, and some would say purposely for the benefit of certain companies, America seems not only adept at setting the middle east on fire but their own treasure too. On top of all that military stuff... Russia has successfully promoted itself across Europe and even America itself. Who likes Russia? The US doesn't, the SE Asians don't and Europe sure as !@#$ doesn't. 

We have people who would decry war now talking about how much they love war and we need it bad. We have people who laughed off the Russia under the bed stuff now going to even further extremes that'd make McCarthy blush. We got people who rubbished and laughed off conspiracy theories now indulging in them, ironically with those saying it ain't a conspiracy often containing those same conspiracy theorists they would laugh off (when Alex Jones thinks you have drunk too much of the crazy juice then it is time to lie down). Likewise the lifting of sanctions was something shouted about a lot that Trump would do so if the angle now is he won't then it becomes most odd to me... in fact, I'm pretty sure you partook in that whole Russian Communist Agent stuff so why turn around now? Oh well, no matter whatever the case, for there is a lot of money in it for Trump and his boys so they'll want to have it lifted. Plus that's probably one of the main reasons Putin put Trump into power. Once you're a traitor like Trump it's easy to go further.

And I say it's because of years of weak American foreign policy, combined with the shitstorm called the Middle East. Russia was a sad sack of shit in the 90s, and still is. Her population is in decline, her economy sucks, and her leaders can't seem to stop lining their pockets. Russia promoted itself because of gullible shits that believe everything they read on the internet. Russia is just a fascist country. Easily identified and Putin's been skimming so much off state revenues that he's the wealthiest person in the world with $140b. If you oppose him, you die.

I'm saying that because it is entirely irrelevant what you think is right. You can sit in your comfy basement and mouth off about what is right and wrong in the world, but you can't do anything about it. What you think is right doesn't mean shit, unless you have an army. Which brings us back to hegemonic stability. You want to keep world peace? Speak softly and carry a big stick. Too many politicians mouth off, not enough of them know how to swing the stick and keep people in line. Trump has the most powerful military in human history at his beck and call. So did Obama. You want to say that gassing children isn't right, go right ahead. Obama mouthed off the entire time he was in office, but did that stop Assad? Briefly, yes. Especially the entire world united against Assad's first use of chemical weapons where even Russia supported their destruction. i Perhaps your own history might shed some light: Chamberlain thought he had world peace in a scrap of paper and held it high above his head, but that didn't stop a certain mustachioed dictator from rolling tanks into Czechoslovakia. 

Lol. Did you just say you thought Trump was going to lift the sanctions because it personally benefited him (and "his boys")? Lol. You Brits are funny af. He's the most openly corrupt leader we've ever had. He didn't put his portfolio into a blind trust so he knows exactly what actions he needs to take to benefit his businesses.

Because it's true...? :P

Lol. Does some of the guns in your gun vault run on defunct Soviet ammo? Russian 7.62 would be cheaper... 

GICjEwp.gif

"Easily identified and Putin's been skimming so much off state revenues that he's the wealthiest person in the world with $140b. If you oppose him, you die."

Lmao,you really believe in that Putin conspiracy stuff?There's not a shred of evidence to suggest this is more than the claims of a few anti-Putin persons.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

"Easily identified and Putin's been skimming so much off state revenues that he's the wealthiest person in the world with $140b. If you oppose him, you die."

Lmao,you really believe in that Putin conspiracy stuff?There's not a shred of evidence to suggest this is more than the claims of a few anti-Putin persons.

There really is, actually. If you don't believe it that's not really my problem, but it's there if you look for it.

GICjEwp.gif

There really is, actually. If you don't believe it that's not really my problem, but it's there if you look for it.

Nope,not really,the credible estimates put it at around 40-70 billion,meanwhile a few guys have said "140-200" billion without providing any evidence

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Estimated by many stats and close friends of Putin 40-70 billion

I googled it and guess what came up? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4242718/Vladimir-Putin-200-billion-fortune.html

Didn't think Milton was going to be citing the Daily Mail, odd. I'm sure he'll deny and then refuse to give us his source. 

Anyway, while little in the way of evidence for these matters it seems clear enough that Putin is clearly very rich so that estimate of between 40-70 is the case at the very least. The wild 200 though strikes as an over the top inflation that really is quite irrelevant if it were to be true anyway. Putin is above all  the oligarchs over there and has brought many who have displeased him down. It is only logical to assume he has at the very least comparable wealth to them, but proving it is difficult at the end of the day.

Oh, also... What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

And I say it's because of years of weak American foreign policy, combined with the shitstorm called the Middle East. Russia was a sad sack of shit in the 90s, and still is. Her population is in decline, her economy sucks, and her leaders can't seem to stop lining their pockets. Russia promoted itself because of gullible shits that believe everything they read on the internet.

I'm saying that because it is entirely irrelevant what you think is right. You can sit in your comfy basement and mouth off about what is right and wrong in the world, but you can't do anything about it. What you think is right doesn't mean shit, unless you have an army. Which brings us back to hegemonic stability. You want to keep world peace? Speak softly and carry a big stick. Too many politicians mouth off, not enough of them know how to swing the stick and keep people in line. Trump has the most powerful military in human history at his beck and call. So did Obama. You want to say that gassing children isn't right, go right ahead. Obama mouthed off the entire time he was in office, but did that stop Assad? Perhaps your own history might shed some light: Chamberlain thought he had world peace in a scrap of paper and held it high above his head, but that didn't stop a certain mustachioed dictator from rolling tanks into Czechoslovakia. 

Lol. Did you just say you thought Trump was going to lift the sanctions because it personally benefited him (and "his boys")? Lol. You Brits are funny af. 

There you go again. If the Russian message can overpower your own then that is your failing, not the fault of the rest of us. Lesson #1 is not to insult the people because for all the faults they may have, if they go for something wrong then it is your message which simply isn't strong enough for whatever reason that may be, fair or not. Russia is with big issues but why you keep mentioning this to me is quite beyond me. You know full well I don't go on here saying that Russia is as strong as America or whatever so why bother? All it does is bring more focus that even with all the advantages America has again and again had rings ran around them. They can't stop anti-American and pro-Russian sentiment building, they can't stop land grabs happening, and with Syria heck, they can't even do their much vaunted regime changetm if someone as crippled as Russia steps in their way a bit. 

First off you know where I am and should thus know that basements aren't really a thing over here. As for "doing something" you have misunderstood clearly. Who actually cares about Syrians getting bombed and killed? I don't care, you don't care, nobody cares. Does the death happening via chemical weapons make it something to care about? No. Do people even care when the big "moral" crusaders themselves America kills children? No. People "care" when they have something to push, in this case war. My view is to live and let live. We have no right to be tearing countries apart for democracy, liberty, or whatever other peddled garbage to justify war. You need merely look at Libya to see what that wrought. Want to punish the bad boys? Then put the sanctions on them (shall we start with the House of Saud?). Want to check any military ambitions? Then build ties with those under threat and sign a clear alliance.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2013/09/neville_chamberlain_was_right_to_cede_czechoslovakia_to_adolf_hitler_seventy.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24300094

Chamberlain has a meme of him being very weak and foolish for talking instead of fighting yes. Like the meme of Cromwell entering Ireland and killing every Irish he could find it is not fully the case. 

Chamberlain gave the land up and then got to getting the nation more ready (be it in numbers of men, fighter planes, radar stations, and whatever else) for the conflict inevitably to come, something his successor benefited from and seemingly gets all the credit for these days. His diplomacy also helped put in the public mind both at home and in other countries that Hitler/Germany had no right to do what they were doing and were simply aggressors trying to dominate the continent (and then by extension the world). In short, the meme that exists is not as airtight as you may think it is.

Uh... I don't understand what is funny. Would you rather I told you that Trump was a saint who would never do anything that might enrich his allies/himself? Do you believe that considering your mocking? Lifting the sanctions on Russia is easy money for all involved and selling it is not even all that difficult. 

Edited by Rozalia

I googled it and guess what came up? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4242718/Vladimir-Putin-200-billion-fortune.html

Didn't think Milton was going to be citing the Daily Mail, odd. I'm sure he'll deny and then refuse to give us his source. I didn't cite the Daily Mail. There's nothing to refute.

Anyway, while little in the way of evidence for these matters it seems clear enough that Putin is clearly very rich so that estimate of between 40-70 is the case at the very least. The wild 200 though strikes as an over the top inflation that really is quite irrelevant if it were to be true anyway. Putin is above all  the oligarchs over there and has brought many who have displeased him down. It is only logical to assume he has at the very least comparable wealth to them, but proving it is difficult at the end of the day. He just skims madly off state enterprises and has for like 17 years at this point.$200b is a perfectly reasonable estimate of how much that'd bring in.

Oh, also... What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

There you go again. If the Russian message can overpower your own then that is your failing, not the fault of the rest of us. Lesson #1 is not to insult the people because for all the faults they may have, if they go for something wrong then it is your message which simply isn't strong enough for whatever reason that may be, fair or not. Russia is with big issues but why you keep mentioning this to me is quite beyond me. You know full well I don't go on here saying that Russia is as strong as America or whatever so why bother? All it does is bring more focus that even with all the advantages America has again and again had rings ran around them. They can't stop anti-American and pro-Russian sentiment building, they can't stop land grabs happening, and with Syria heck, they can't even do their much vaunted regime changetm if someone as Russia steps in their way a bit. No idea what this references. 

First off you know where I am and should thus know that basements aren't really a thing over here I have no idea where you are, no.. WhyAs for "doing something" you have misunderstood clearly. Who actually cares about Syrians getting bombed and killed? I don't care, you don't care, nobody cares. Does the death happening via chemical weapons make it something to care about? A bit, yes, due to it meaning Assad lied about removing his stockpiles. No. Do people evn care when the big "moral" crusaders themselves America kills children? No. People "care" when they have something to push, in this case war. My view is to live and let live. We have no right to be tearing countries apart for democracy, liberty, or whatever other peddled garbage to justify war. You need merely look at Libya to see what that wrought. Want to punish the bad boys? You blamed Libya being a catastrophe earlier, what's with the sudden change in opinion?Then put the sanctions on them (shall we start with the House of Saud?). Want to check any military ambitions? Then build ties with those under threat and sign a clear alliance.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2013/09/neville_chamberlain_was_right_to_cede_czechoslovakia_to_adolf_hitler_seventy.html

Chamberlain has a meme of him being very weak and foolish for talking instead of fighting yes. Like the meme of Cromwell entering Ireland and killing every Irish he could find it is not fully the case. 

Chamberlain gave the land up and then got to getting the nation more ready (be it in numbers of men, fighter planes, radar stations, and whatever else) for the conflict inevitably to come, something his successor benefited from and seemingly gets all the credit for these days. His diplomacy also helped put in the public mind both at home and in other countries that Hitler/Germany had no right to do what they were doing and were simply aggressors trying to dominate the continent (and then by extension the world). In short, the meme that exists is not as airtight as you may think it is.

Uh... I don't understand what is funny. Would you rather I told you that Trump was a saint who would never do anything that might enrich his allies/himself? Do you believe that considering your mocking? Lifting the sanctions on Russia is easy money for all involved and selling it is not even all that difficult. No idea what this references.

GICjEwp.gif

Didn't think Milton was going to be citing the Daily Mail, odd. I'm sure he'll deny and then refuse to give us his source. 

Anyway, while little in the way of evidence for these matters it seems clear enough that Putin is clearly very rich so that estimate of between 40-70 is the case at the very least. The wild 200 though strikes as an over the top inflation that really is quite irrelevant if it were to be true anyway. Putin is above all  the oligarchs over there and has brought many who have displeased him down. It is only logical to assume he has at the very least comparable wealth to them, but proving it is difficult at the end of the day.

There you go again. If the Russian message can overpower your own then that is your failing, not the fault of the rest of us. Lesson #1 is not to insult the people because for all the faults they may have, if they go for something wrong then it is your message which simply isn't strong enough for whatever reason that may be, fair or not. Russia is with big issues but why you keep mentioning this to me is quite beyond me. You know full well I don't go on here saying that Russia is as strong as America or whatever so why bother? All it does is bring more focus that even with all the advantages America has again and again had rings ran around them. They can't stop anti-American and pro-Russian sentiment building, they can't stop land grabs happening, and with Syria heck, they can't even do their much vaunted regime changetm if someone as crippled as Russia steps in their way a bit. 

First off you know where I am and should thus know that basements aren't really a thing over here. As for "doing something" you have misunderstood clearly. Who actually cares about Syrians getting bombed and killed? I don't care, you don't care, nobody cares. Does the death happening via chemical weapons make it something to care about? No. Do people even care when the big "moral" crusaders themselves America kills children? No. People "care" when they have something to push, in this case war. My view is to live and let live. We have no right to be tearing countries apart for democracy, liberty, or whatever other peddled garbage to justify war. You need merely look at Libya to see what that wrought. Want to punish the bad boys? Then put the sanctions on them (shall we start with the House of Saud?). Want to check any military ambitions? Then build ties with those under threat and sign a clear alliance.

Uh... I don't understand what is funny. Would you rather I told you that Trump was a saint who would never do anything that might enrich his allies/himself? Do you believe that considering your mocking? Lifting the sanctions on Russia is easy money for all involved and selling it is not even all that difficult. 

Not to jump into your dick measuring contest here, but I think how many billions Putin has is irrelevant. The fact that is only recorded income is through the (relatively speaking) meager paycheck for being president and somehow has billions of dollars in assets, the numbers don't add up. Sure, you can't prove Putin is siphoning tax money or doing some corrupt deals, but you can also say there is no evidence of the atom. Nobody's seen an atom. Does that mean the atom doesn't exist? If you genuinely think that, welcome to Kansas. 

Oh, I'm sorry, when I call people gullible shits, they become more gullible, I forget. My bad. That still doesn't change the fact that they are gullible shits. 

Hey, speak for yourself. I care. Don't equate the incapacity to do anything about it as not caring. The same live and let live attitude is why there are 5 million Syrian refugees running into Europe and all you nationalist freaking your shit out and doing stupid shit like leaving the EU. Oh, sure, there is not evidence that leaving the EU would !@#$ the economy, but do tell, do you know any economist who says otherwise? I genuinely don't know any, and I would be interested to read their literature. I digress. But other than that, I agree with you. The difference between the Pax Romana and the Pax Americana is that we use strategic alliances to get things done, using soft power to operate our interests. That being said, if the world ran on soft power, we would all be diplomats. There is a need for force at times. Power is a double-edged weapon. People who covet it too much are stupid. Equally foolish are those who reject it for no reason at all. A good leader knows when to use soft power and when to use hard power. I frankly think there is a need for some hard power in the region, and I agree with Trump's judgement on this matter. We live in a global world, we can't just ignore shit happening on the other side of the world and pretend that won't eventually affect us. 

Chamberlain was an idiot who thought that soft power alone solved the world's issues. When Hitler remilitarized the Rhineland, he was making a gamble hoping that the British and French would do nothing. He even had a contingent plan to quickly recall his 3 sad divisions if the French responded. Same thing in Austira. Hitler gambled on the possibility that nobody would do anything and it worked. Chamberlain only knew how to use a carrot, not a stick, which is why 60 million people died. He's a sad excuse for a leader. Churchill is the opposite. He only knows how to use the stick, which is why you people voted his ass out after the war. 

Ah, sorry. I think it's funny because Trump ran on the platform that he was going to drain the swamp and prevent self-serving corruption in the government, and you all applauded that. It's funny because its hypocrisy, and I'm not even sure you can see it. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Not to jump into your dick measuring contest here, but I think how many billions Putin has is irrelevant. The fact that is only recorded income is through the (relatively speaking) meager paycheck for being president and somehow has billions of dollars in assets, the numbers don't add up. Sure, you can't prove Putin is siphoning tax money or doing some corrupt deals, but you can also say there is no evidence of the atom. Nobody's seen an atom. Does that mean the atom doesn't exist? If you genuinely think that, welcome to Kansas. Investigative journalists are the main source of evidence until he has them killed.

Oh, I'm sorry, when I call people gullible shits, they become more gullible, I forget. My bad. That still doesn't change the fact that they are gullible shits. 

Hey, speak for yourself. I care. Don't equate the incapacity to do anything about it as not caring. The same live and let live attitude is why there are 5 million Syrian refugees running into Europe and all you nationalist freaking your shit out and doing stupid shit like leaving the EU. Oh, sure, there is not evidence that leaving the EU would !@#$ the economy, but do tell, do you know any economist who says otherwise? I genuinely don't know any, and I would be interested to read their literature. I digress. But other than that, I agree with you. The difference between the Pax Romana and the Pax Americana is that we use strategic alliances to get things done, using soft power to operate our interests. That being said, if the world ran on soft power, we would all be diplomats. There is a need for force at times. Power is a double-edged weapon. People who covet it too much are stupid. Equally foolish are those who reject it for no reason at all. A good leader knows when to use soft power and when to use hard power. I frankly think there is a need for some hard power in the region, and I agree with Trump's judgement on this matter. We live in a global world, we can't just ignore shit happening on the other side of the world and pretend that won't eventually affect us. 

Chamberlain was an idiot who thought that soft power alone solved the world's issues. When Hitler remilitarized the Rhineland, he was making a gamble hoping that the British and French would do nothing. He even had a contingent plan to quickly recall his 3 sad divisions if the French responded. Same thing in Austira. Hitler gambled on the possibility that nobody would do anything and it worked. Chamberlain only knew how to use a carrot, not a stick, which is why 60 million people died. He's a sad excuse for a leader. Churchill is the opposite. He only knows how to use the stick, which is why you people voted his ass out after the war. 

Ah, sorry. I think it's funny because Trump ran on the platform that he was going to drain the swamp and prevent self-serving corruption in the government, and you all applauded that. It's funny because its hypocrisy, and I'm not even sure you can see it.  I keep saying he's not qualified and lacks experience and has selected a cabinet that's similarly clueless. Hiring a lawyer or two to tell him what he actually can or can't do would probably be very helpful for him.

GICjEwp.gif

Estimates of intelligence services with access to a lot more data is 200b.

Like?

Access to his bank accounts, properties, expenses and so forth.

K.

It's nowhere near as challenging as you appear to think. Just like anyone else Putin has to keep his money somewhere and if he's in dire need of it he can't keep it in Russia lest it get taken out of his hands. So it's a traditional tax shelter or twenty which we've mostly compromised already. Then you add that up for a total and boom $200b.

GICjEwp.gif

A source is something you provide, so in this case here a link to something, not simply your words. I found googling your statement a Daily Mail article which linked to an article elsewhere whose source was mere rumour. If you have something then provide it, otherwise please be quiet. 

Not to jump into your dick measuring contest here, but I think how many billions Putin has is irrelevant. The fact that is only recorded income is through the (relatively speaking) meager paycheck for being president and somehow has billions of dollars in assets, the numbers don't add up. Sure, you can't prove Putin is siphoning tax money or doing some corrupt deals, but you can also say there is no evidence of the atom. Nobody's seen an atom. Does that mean the atom doesn't exist? If you genuinely think that, welcome to Kansas. 

Ah, sorry. I think it's funny because Trump ran on the platform that he was going to drain the swamp and prevent self-serving corruption in the government, and you all applauded that. It's funny because its hypocrisy, and I'm not even sure you can see it. 

If you think attacking people like that will make a difference with me you are mistaken. I have outright said that at the very least the 40-70 billion figure is likely the case though there exists nothing concrete obviously. So, your attack on me is completely inaccurate and just a failure. 

You shouldn't lie because no you don't. Syria bombs people everyday. Russia bombs people everyday. America bombs people everyday. Saudi Arabia bombs people everyday. Where is your indignation? Nowhere. In fact you have on record cheerleaded this "hegemonic stability" which requires this sort of thing to be happening constantly.

We have been over the current economic effects already and you even professed shock at it not being as extreme as you have been told. If we took that attitude from the start we not have the refugee issue to begin with also as Assad would have won his conflict by breakfast. Not to mention simply not allowing these people in would solve the issue anyway as we wouldn't have to deal with it and those who taking advantage, those who aren't Syrian but pretend to be would not even bother. Oh... another thing, Nationalists going against say the EU has been a thing for decades, it has not been brought on by the bloody refugees of all things.

Did you... at all read what I linked you? Chamberlain couldn't save the land even if he had tried and his delaying of the war allowed Britain to better prepare. In addition putting 60 million deaths on the head of Chamberlain is complete and utter nonsense. Due to who Hitler was the war was simply inevitable, oh he didn't start the war a bit sooner you decry because that would have saved all the dead apparently. Now perhaps you could argue that going in sooner would if we followed the same exact timeline lead to less deaths in the camps and such... but on the other hand a completely unprepared Britain could well lose hard to Germany extending the war or worse leading to a German victory. 

So no. I'm not going to accept what you're peddling because I know when people bring out the Chamberlain meme they only have one intention. To rubbish diplomacy and promote war. Syria is a nothing that can in no way affect the rest of us. Russia, the apparent big bad monster under the bed is also a nothing when it comes to affecting us if we weren't botching all over the place. 

You're dealing with me, the Roz, not some personification of Trump's base. I never said any such thing such as him not being corrupt, nor was I ever blaring out "Drain the Swamp" or anything. One of my predictions for what he'd do down the line was the lifting of the sanctions which would enrich both parties greatly bloody hell. 

A source is something you provide, so in this case here a link to something, not simply your words. I found googling your statement a Daily Mail article which linked to an article elsewhere whose source was mere rumour. If you have something then provide it, otherwise please be quiet.  No, thank you. I'm fine with my sources and I'll post as I like.

If you think attacking people like that will make a difference with me you are mistaken. I have outright said that at the very least the 40-70 billion figure is likely the case though there exists nothing concrete obviously. So, your attack on me is completely inaccurate and just a failure. When did I attack you exactly?

You shouldn't lie because no you don't. Syria bombs people everyday. Russia bombs people everyday. America bombs people everyday. Saudi Arabia bombs people everyday. Where is your indignation? Nowhere. In fact you have on record cheerleaded this "hegemonic stability" which requires this sort of thing to be happening constantly.No, it doesn't and I don't. This is yet another of your fictional aspect to assign to me and then debate as if I'm actually responsible for it.

We have been over the current economic effects already and you even professed shock at it not being as extreme as you have been told. No, I didn't. If we took that attitude from the start we not have the refugee issue to begin with also as Assad would have won his conflict by breakfast. Not to mention simply not allowing these people in would solve the issue anyway as we wouldn't have to deal with it and those who taking advantage, those who aren't Syrian but pretend to be would not even bother. Oh... another thing, Nationalists going against say the EU has been a thing for decades, it has not been brought on by the bloody refugees of all things.I don't believe anyone claimed otherwise.

Did you... at all read what I linked you? Chamberlain couldn't save the land even if he had tried and his delaying of the war allowed Britain to better prepare. In addition putting 60 million deaths on the head of Chamberlain is complete and utter nonsense. Due to who Hitler was the war was simply inevitable, oh he didn't start the war a bit sooner you decry because that would have saved all the dead apparently. Now perhaps you could argue that going in sooner would if we followed the same exact timeline lead to less deaths in the camps and such... but on the other hand a completely unprepared Britain could well lose hard to Germany extending the war or worse leading to a German victory. 

So no. I'm not going to accept what you're peddling because I know when people bring out the Chamberlain meme they only have one intention. To rubbish diplomacy and promote war. Syria is a nothing that can in no way affect the rest of us. Russia, the apparent big bad monster under the bed is also a nothing when it comes to affecting us if we weren't botching all over the place. This is so poorly written it's hard to even follow

You're dealing with me, the Roz, not some personification of Trump's base. I never said any such thing such as him not being corrupt, nor was I ever blaring out "Drain the Swamp" or anything. One of my predictions for what he'd do down the line was the lifting of the sanctions which would enrich both parties greatly bloody hell. Which is the opposite of the intention of the sanctions.

GICjEwp.gif

Confirmation you have no source and are talking out your arse yes. What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

Oh and for the rest...

wkTKF98.jpg

Confirmation you have no source and are talking out your arse yes. Nope, just not doing your job as I haven't all the time we've discussed things.  What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. I'm literally never going to answer this.

Oh and for the rest... You haven't learned the difference between public conversation and private? If you want private, use PMs. If you post openly, others are going to chime in.

wkTKF98.jpg

GICjEwp.gif

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. By saying you refuse to answer then the implications are quite clear that what you believe is that Israel should be cleaned from the map... alternatively you think their lines are correct which clashes with the rest of what you've said. Either way you're terrible, but that is a given. 

Learn what the damn word "You" means and signifies. If I am going to refer to everyone then I will use words that target as such. I used "You" in response to Caecus which signifies that he is said "You" and not this bizarre notion of yours that it is actually everyone. I don't care if you took one too many sledgehammers to the skull or whatever, I'm not going to be constantly using people's names to stop your lunacy here.

"You haven't learned the difference between public conversation and private? If you want private, use PMs. If you post openly, others are going to chime in."

No idea what this refers to.

" I'm literally never going to answer this."

I never even asked a question in the first place.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. By saying you refuse to answer then the implications are quite clear that what you believe is that Israel should be cleaned from the map... alternatively you think their lines are correct which clashes with the rest of what you've said. Either way you're terrible, but that is a given. I'm not going to answer this. You pretending I have and arguing about this and pretending I'm saying things for you to argue about is just a sad act of desperation. I'm not going to answer this no matter what you said or imply.

Learn what the damn word "You" means and signifies. If I am going to refer to everyone then I will use words that target as such. I used "You" in response to Caecus which signifies that he is said "You" and not this bizarre notion of yours that it is actually everyone. I don't care if you took one too many sledgehammers to the skull or whatever, I'm not going to be constantly using people's names to stop your lunacy here.If you want a private conversation take it to PMs. If you post it in a group forum it's going to be addressed by the group.

"You haven't learned the difference between public conversation and private? If you want private, use PMs. If you post openly, others are going to chime in."

No idea what this refers to. Roz has trouble understanding the difference between a group conversation and  a private one. I'm pointing it out.

" I'm literally never going to answer this."

I never even asked a question in the first place.Then we're happy friends.

GICjEwp.gif