I hate Google....Complicating a new youtube account

Marco Polo

I had an old youtube account since 2008 when I was going to film school and want to delete the account and start anew on youtube so I can post my ps3 and soon ps4 gameplay.  I deleted my channel and it reverted back to the old original state, so I signed off to create a new account but google made it more complicated than it should be by asking a phone number to verify by text. Never got the text since it has been over an hour.

I went back to youtube and signed in the old account and then signed out and click on use different account and then I removed the account and click done. When I resigned back in, it ask me which name I want to sign in. I picked the new and I finally got it to say I joined May 30th, 2014 even without making a new account. I still have 2 other channels Im trying to delete. 

geez, does the idiots at google have to make it so complicated to make a new youtube account or channel for it to say when you joined lol. Just venting my frustration here lol.

I had an old youtube account since 2008 when I was going to film school and want to delete the account and start anew on youtube so I can post my ps3 and soon ps4 gameplay.  I deleted my channel and it reverted back to the old original state, so I signed off to create a new account but google made it more complicated than it should be by asking a phone number to verify by text. Never got the text since it has been over an hour.

I went back to youtube and signed in the old account and then signed out and click on use different account and then I removed the account and click done. When I resigned back in, it ask me which name I want to sign in. I picked the new and I finally got it to say I joined May 30th, 2014 even without making a new account. I still have 2 other channels Im trying to delete. 

geez, does the idiots at google have to make it so complicated to make a new youtube account or channel for it to say when you joined lol. Just venting my frustration here lol.

Welcome to future technology. I have had the same problem (not just Google). 

Sucks, man. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

dude, I screwed up when I deleted my real account and left a channel and when I resigned back onto old account, it asked me do I want a new account to add or which account to add which I picked the channel one. Then I disable the google + to delete my real account so I can have the channel as my account. Well, I had a channel and made 2 more which one of them had the new join date but I guess I deleted that too leaving me with three channels with no join date nor will it let me add people to circles when you go onto their page. 

I even created a new gmail account on a different browser without having to verify by text which was good but I signed out and cannot resign back in. so I retried to make a new gmail account and now on that new browser it asks for a text verification. Its plainly stupid that they need the verification letting these probs happen. Do they prevent recreation of account due to IP or is it something else

I even created a new gmail account on a different browser without having to verify by text which was good but I signed out and cannot resign back in. so I retried to make a new gmail account and now on that new browser it asks for a text verification. Its plainly stupid that they need the verification letting these probs happen. Do they prevent recreation of account due to IP or is it something else

Not by IP since I have a few too many. I made most of them before they required the phone number. Isn't there a call option, though? If so, use a pay phone. ;) Everyone has those problems. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Spent a month there one night

You spent a month in a single night? Give me your secrets of time travel!
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They do at shady gas stations... El Paso... Spent a month there one night

We got at least one here where I leave.....and yes its at a gas station. Its set up so you can drive up and use it from your car!

If you'd ever been to El Paso, you'd understand.

I've never been through El Paso, but I'm sure Poplar Bluff, MO is just as bad.....if not worse!

X4EfkAB.png

There are many good reasons to hate Google. This is not one of them. :rolleyes:

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman