RNN/LNC Special Report

Eva-Beatrice

v06Xq1M.png

Ohayōgozaimasu! Welcome to episode 33 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN and Lambdagrad News Channel Episode XIII on LNC! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus, and my name is Karin Rokkaku, and we're here to bring you the latest for the 10th of February on this special dual episode of LNC and the Rokkenjima News Report! Yep! Even though we've had guests from the Meta Board on the show before, and I've been a guest on LNC before, something like this has never been done. I'm definitely excited. So without further delay, let's get right to it!

A new city is currently under construction in Sakhalin, north of the Hokkaido construction site of Rokkenjima's newest city. It is currently unknown how much land it'll cover, but estimates say it'll be as large as Lambdagrad's Metro. Featherine has shown great interest in making it a tourist location for Rokkenjima and Wintery residents as the city resides in between both countries. The city is expected to be called Renagrad which is named after Rena Ryūgū of Rokkenjima. According to the Meta Board Senate, this city will also feature the largest shopping mall in the country, beating the Konpeitō Mall in Lambdagrad. It is to feature 400 stores and a 13-restaurant food court.

Wow! Sounds like it'll be a great place to visit. *looks over to the side at Solaris and smirks* Plus, with the city being constructed on a Russian piece of land, the "grad" suffix finally makes sense! *giggles*

Construction of the mysterious "mega-city" in southeastern Hokkaido is almost complete! For months, it has been the most talked about topic when it comes to domestic news. Just today, the Witch Council has confirmed the exact size of the city, as well as what its name shall be! According to the Council, the city will cover approximately 4,150 sq. miles of land. To put that into perspective, Tokyo, Rokkenjima's current largest city, is 845 sq. miles. That's freaking huge! Solaris and I will have so much to see! *giggles* And now for the best part, the city's official name. The Witch Council told me they wanted to name it after me for all that I do for Rokkenjima. *blushes* I was honored to accept, and thus the city's official name became Vaux-shi. I still can't believe Japan's new largest city will be named after me! Thank you so much, everybody from the Witch Council!

The Lambdagrad Tower is getting an extension later on as Featherine approved a height extension to the tower. The tower will have 20 more floors to accommodate the amount of workers in the Meta Board Capitol Building. The tower currently has 207 floors. It will also be a record attempt in the tallest skyscraper on the planet.

Our next story is a more serious one. In the late hours of the night on Thursday, a dead body with each of its limbs cleanly severed was found on the border between France and the Rokkenjiman colony of Sauville. The body was retrieved upon being discovered by Rokkenjima's border security, and taken back to a lab where it could be properly examined. The person, confirmed to be a male in his early thirties, was reportedly dead for at least three hours before being discovered. His name and country of origin are currently unknown, and are being looked into. An investigation into the cause of death is underway, as well as who may be responsible. As of right now, the biggest question investigators have is regarding the severed limbs of the person, and what could have been used to sever them. More information will be released as it becomes available. *shivers* How scary. This is the first time we've ever dealt with something like this. It's a good thing the victim wasn't one of our citizens, at least.

I'm sure City Protection could help identify the man if Featherine is requested to speak with Koda Winters about sending officers to help. That is quite scary to say the least. I hope foul play wasn't involved.

The Lambdagrad Music Festival is this weekend. It'll kick off tomorrow at 7 A.M. and end on Monday. Groups expected to perform include Touhou, Vocaloids from the Meta Board, Vocaloids from Rokkenjima, Ho-kago Tea Time, and Girls Dead Monster. Admission is free and we at the Meta Board hope you all have a great time. Clair is definitely dragging her husband to the Festival. Right, Clair? Of course! *smiles*

That is all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN, and Lambdagrad News Channel Episode XIII on LNC. Until next time, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 4

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I simply heard a new large city and a new mall. Therefore, once the mall and city are complete, I will do my best to visit Rokkenjima alongside the ambassadors to the country.

It should be a good chance to improve relations.

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

You're welcome at any time. Maybe we could all go together? You, Solaris, the Council, and I.

gbco6Gv.png

• Upvote 1

You're welcome at any time. Maybe we could all go together? You, Solaris, the Council, and I.

gbco6Gv.png

As long as certain felines remain in control, I would love to.

C.C would tag along as well, the more the merrier.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

A city with the intent of becoming a toyrsist attraction. I can already see the excitement buzzing. On a side note, congrats to Clair for having a city named after her. It's definetely an honor well deserved.

Won't be the first city named after her. *Points at Vauxgrad*

Our next story is a more serious one. In the late hours of the night on Thursday, a dead body with each of its limbs cleanly severed was found on the border between France and the Rokkenjiman colony of Sauville. The body was retrieved upon being discovered by Rokkenjima’s border security, and taken back to a lab where it could be properly examined. The person, confirmed to be a male in his early thirties, was reportedly dead for at least three hours before being discovered. His name and country of origin are currently unknown, and are being looked into. An investigation into the cause of death is underway, as well as who may be responsible. As of right now, the biggest question investigators have is regarding the severed limbs of the person, and what could have been used to sever them. More information will be released as it becomes available. *shivers* How scary. This is the first time we’ve ever dealt with something like this. It’s a good thing the victim wasn’t one of our citizens, at least…

The United Kingdoms offers its support and any information that can be helped to determine who this man was, we hope for a quick response and the perpetrators to be caught. French Border Police have doubled around the border  and The DGSI is looking through security footage across the border. 

sig.gif

As long as certain felines remain in control, I would love to.

C.C would tag along as well, the more the merrier.

Sounds good. We'd love to have Miss C.C. tag along as well.

A city with the intent of becoming a tourist attraction. I can already see the excitement buzzing. On a side note, congrats to Clair for having a city named after her. It's definitely an honor well deserved.

Thank you so much!

The United Kingdoms offers its support and any information that can be helped to determine who this man was, we hope for a quick response and the perpetrators to be caught. French Border Police have doubled around the border and The DGSI is looking through security footage across the border. 

We thank France for its assistance in this matter, and would be glad to work together in solving this case.

- Eva-Beatrice

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a fun place to relax, have fun, and take a break from killing corrupt government officials. I'm thinking of taking my family with me, perhaps you can show us around?

To be honest, I don't think anyone will know where they're going for quite a while in the city. *giggle*

Xu5g0Vs.png

• Upvote 1

~Gin Leia of the Imperial Times~

Hello, first the Empress would like to apologize for not giving this the recognition it deserves, so she would like to issue an apology and also hopes the person found is identified and the people who did this to him are found and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We also ask if there are any developments on the investigation and if you have any theories as to why the body was dumped at its current location. We ask because rumors have circulated within the kingdom that this is some sick plot to cause trouble the two nations. Again, only a rumor, but the answer might help quell it. 

Nerd To The Core

~Gin Leia of the Imperial Times~

Hello, first the Empress would like to apologize for not giving this the recognition it deserves, so she would like to issue an apology and also hopes the person found is identified and the people who did this to him are found and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We also ask if there are any developments on the investigation and if you have any theories as to why the body was dumped at its current location. We ask because rumors have circulated within the kingdom that this is some sick plot to cause trouble the two nations. Again, only a rumor, but the answer might help quell it.

Early this morning, the body was handed over to the French government so that they may attempt to identify who the person is. Not much has happened since then. Although, to answer your question, it is highly unlikely that the body was moved from a different location to the point it was found. Though it seems unusual that an average person would be able to get this close to the border, we are certain that this murder did occur there. We will be certain to provide more information as it becomes available.

- Eva-Beatrice

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1