Liberty Air

Aragorn

Today, my nation is officially one year old. It has been a bumpy ride to be sure, but it has also introduced me to one of the most wonderful communities I've ever had the pleasure partaking in. I have met a lot over the past year, but there are still a great many whom I have not yet been able to get properly acquainted with.

This is one of the major problems I, in coordination with Aeswyr and Prezyan, hope to solve with Liberty Air (name subject to change). Though it is modeled after a radio show, we have concluded that there are too many of those already; we will instead focus more on bringing interactive events, and short broadcasts. If you are interested please join our Discord to stay updated!

Additionally, I would like to thank Prezyan (who's actually a pretty good guy despite recent events) for introducing me here in the first place, and the rest of Resplendent for carrying the torch afterward lmao. Very briefly, if you understandably don't know me I was MA for Resplendent and Obelisk, currently residing in The Commonwealth.

7938000ab1b88877e4b4ef28f9379613d2c1e986

• Upvote 1

Just as a note:

First - I wish you luck with your radio show. Secondly, I think a lot of people misunderstand the idea of the Red Road network. Red Road Radio is an entertainment source that is home to a group of hosts from this community. The idea is to create one location for a slew of entertainment sources...some shows run long, some run short, some are PW some are RL related, some are even just music and chilling. Red Road isn't to be seen as a competitor or "just another radio show" - it is to be seen as a one stop source for multiple-hosted shows as a way to bring the community together and have some fun. We have over 100 listeners currently tuning in to shows throughout almost every day of the week. 

We do it for the people. 

That being said - maybe I am misreading your post - but you're more than welcome to come set up shop with us, become a host and do your own thing. It is really all about the community and making it a cool place to hang out.

all in all - like I said, good luck. :D

• Upvote 2

Just as a note:

First - I wish you luck with your radio show. Secondly, I think a lot of people misunderstand the idea of the Red Road network. Red Road Radio is an entertainment source that is home to a group of hosts from this community. The idea is to create one location for a slew of entertainment sources...some shows run long, some run short, some are PW some are RL related, some are even just music and chilling. Red Road isn't to be seen as a competitor or "just another radio show" - it is to be seen as a one stop source for multiple-hosted shows as a way to bring the community together and have some fun. We have over 100 listeners currently tuning in to shows throughout almost every day of the week. 

We do it for the people. 

That being said - maybe I am misreading your post - but you're more than welcome to come set up shop with us, become a host and do your own thing. It is really all about the community and making it a cool place to hang out.

all in all - like I said, good luck. :D

Yeah, I refuse to join even one more Discord server just for a damn radio show. Get on Red Road and take advantage of the pre-existing audience. There's only so many servers people are willing to join, especially when they're used for one singular purpose an hour or two once a week.

• Upvote 3

gkt70Td.png

Yeah, I refuse to join even one more Discord server just for a damn radio show. Get on Red Road and take advantage of the pre-existing audience. There's only so many servers people are willing to join, especially when they're used for one singular purpose an hour or two once a week.

As stated, we're not exactly a radio show- we plan on doing many non-radio things, but I know how obnoxious and frustrating it is having what seems like 1000 servers to deal with. 

• Upvote 2

As stated, we're not exactly a radio show- we plan on doing many non-radio things, but I know how obnoxious and frustrating it is having what seems like 1000 servers to deal with. 

Why not join a community already established? We got the people for you - and its not like we benefit from you coming to the server, the community benefits. :D

• Upvote 2

I hope finally being able to sensor Calvin will help in building a monopoly in P&W radio market :D

Nobody is censored silly. (minus those swatstickas) - hosts operate their own text/voice channels and become part of the crew. :D

Why not join a community already established? We got the people for you - and its not like we benefit from you coming to the server, the community benefits. :D

We do genuinely appreciate it, and in truth, I personally only have good things to say about Red Road. That being said, we will have to give it more consideration in the future as we'd like to try this way out first  :)

We do genuinely appreciate it, and in truth, I personally only have good things to say about Red Road. That being said, we will have to give it more consideration in the future as we'd like to try this way out first  :)

igt