Treasure Bug

Keegoz

Assuming you have implemented the treasure update:

73092e1136.png

You either have a display bug that is still working on old code or the update ain't working.

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

• Administrators

Thanks, it should be updated to the new formula, let me check that out and see what the issue is. It's possible it's just a display bug, I'll troubleshoot it right now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

It appears to be working in game as far as I can tell. Where did you get that screenshot?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

In game on the alliance page for Dongminion, it is still showing 18% right now (I assume some nations have left).

4816149733.jpg

Edited by Keegoz

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

• Administrators

Ah, okay, I wasn't checking there, I was checking the Revenue page. Yes, I believe I just forgot to update the display on the alliance page, thank you.

Forums Rules | Game Link

https://politicsandwar.com/pwpedia/17/

''Alliances by default have a 0% Alliance Treasure Bonus. When alliance members possess treasures in their nations, the entire alliance receives a bonus to their gross income. Each treasure in the alliance increases the Alliance Treasure Bonus by 2%. Alliance applicants and nations not on the same color as the alliance do not receive this bonus.''

I've noticed that you're beige, so I'm guessing that's why you're not getting it.

Also, Alex will need to update the formula on that pedia.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

• Administrators

You don't receive a treasure bonus if you're beige or gray. I should make that clearer.

EDIT: I guess that is listed on the P&Wpedia page - you have to be the same color as your alliance's color to get the bonus.

Forums Rules | Game Link