Recognition of Roz Wei being scumbags too

kosmokenny

Exactly the reason WHY we should hit you. You are the bullies of Arrgh. Polar isn't, Alpha a bit, but you? You definitely are. 

Like, please do perma war us. We'd love it.

Oh, Im sorry, I missed seeing that your head is so far up your ass that you didnt notice them raid us repeatedly, send DP at us, support DP with additional attacks and spies, mass raid our allies in NK, and raid our allies in Alpha.  Youre right, we had no reason to be pissed at them.  Aside from Orfeas being a shitbag, anyway.

• Upvote 1

Needs more Rollo.

I'd love to stay but Orbis' rendition of the 'OWF' makes Planet Bob's 'OWF' seem like a meeting of the minds. Too much stupidity on all sides. So I'll just leave you with this:

672d5192fd25f8a587d5d1754d3bb20d.jpg

also this is the thanks we get for forcing Cobalt to allow Roz Wei to exist? Man, hindsight, etc.

Edited by rollo

STFU

also this is the thanks we get for forcing Cobalt to allow Roz Wei to exist? Man, hindsight, etc.

Got to naturally respond to this. We have always been thankful for the support during that time and were friendly with Fark going forward, making clear that whatever happened we would not hit Fark. However when 168 happened (or before it I forget the exact time, but around that time) Fark decided to cut that and messaged me saying that in essence we were strangers going forward. Which is fine and can be respected, your choice and clearly you felt we couldn't be friends while you were getting together with Rose. Had that cutting not occurred we would not be hitting you right now no, however it did and it was you who did it, not us.

• Upvote 3

Hi guys!  I see you like being playground bullies too.  Glad you stand up for Orfeas' right to be an utter douchenozzle.  Fortunately, last war taught us how to turtle nuke endlessly, and we look forward to making this very costly for you.  

Cheers,

Fark

Another thread for me? T_T

You give me too much credit. What did I do to you to deserve this?

Arrgh.png

Protecting their allies isnt being a playground bully its being a good ally/friend...Just saying.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

How could Roz possibly have withstood the might of Cobalt and their mighty allies?

Roz Wei was very tiny and just starting out and Cobalt was the biggest alliance in Blue at the time and was actively bullying micros to force them to leave blue because they were dragging down our color stock bonus. Rozalia came to me looking to form a blue unity bloc. I liked his tenacity and sticking to his principles so one carefully worded post let Cobalt know we had RW'S back. They backed down and eventually broke down. The rest is history.

Fast forward to now: I'm really glad we could get this whole sibling rivalry thing worked out and get back to being family again.

Also: Hey Ogaden 👋

• Upvote 1