Oil theft

Greene

New issue Sheep-man! Noticed this issue when I redid my improvements.

oil1292016-1.png

1 oil well x 9 tons per day = 9.

oil1292016-3.png

3 refineries x 3 tons per day = 9.

oil1292016-2.png

Based on the above, I should be generating 27 tons of oil, and then consuming all 27 tons of oil. Notice how I'm only generating half of that?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

you only have 1 oil well per city, your oil production is fine.

Your have the EGR, so refineries consume 6 oil per day.

Based on the above provided screenshots, something is amiss. Either Sheepy forgot to change some words, or he forgot to change some coding. In either situation, we have a bug over here. As you can see, my one oil well should be producing twice what it actually is.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

• Administrators

On my revenue page, the total revenue minus total expenses doesn't equal net income.

Does your alliance have taxes? Taxes are taken out of your net income.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

You have 18 Oil Wells. 

18 * 0.75 = 13.5 / turn

18 * 9 = 162 / day

That matches up with what your screenshot of your Revenue page displays.

I don't know why you think you should be generating 27 Oil / day?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Each Oil wells produce 9 tons per day. I have 1 well, so should be producing 9 tons per day.

Oil Refinery Requires 3 tons per day. I have 3 refineries, so should be consuming 9 tons per day.

greene.png

Does your alliance have taxes? Taxes are taken out of your net income.

Taxes are taken AFTER upkeep is. If you have ≤0 net production you pay nothing in resource tax.

Sheepy in charge of knowing his own game.

Woot is correct, EGR doubles both production and oil consumed in gas production. The numbers are correct after taking the 2x oil consumption into account.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

• Administrators

Taxes are taken AFTER upkeep is. If you have ≤0 net production you pay nothing in resource tax.

Sheepy in charge of knowing his own game.

Woot is correct, EGR doubles both production and oil consumed in gas production. The numbers are correct after taking the 2x oil consumption into account.

Net income is AFTER upkeep. That's why it's called the net income.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Each Oil wells produce 9 tons per day. I have 1 well, so should be producing 9 tons per day.

Oil Refinery Requires 3 tons per day. I have 3 refineries, so should be consuming 9 tons per day.

You have 18 Oil Wells. Each Oil Well is producing 9 Oil per day.

18 * 9 = 162 (This is verified as correct on your Revenue page.)

You have 54 Oil Refineries. Normally, they use 3 Oil per day to produce 6 Gasoline. You have the Emergency Gasoline Reserve National Project, which increases your Oil consumption and Gasoline production. Says so right on the project page:

Emergency Gasoline Reserve is a national project that boosts Oil Refineries' production by 100% nationwide. Rates increase from 0.5/turn (per Oil Refinery) to 1/turn (per Oil Refinery). Oil usage is increased to create more Gasoline.

(Emphasis mine)

You would normally use 3 * 54 = 162 Oil / day, with the EGR you're doubling your production. 162 * 2 = 324 / day.

Everything looks fine to me.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

Everything looks fine to me.

Can we get an IF wording fix then?

greene.png