Looking for Potential Investors

Paul Warburg

jfdNhWl.png

Hello orbis. I am starting a bank called Davos Iron Bank. (Public Bank) I have 100m shares that I'm selling. Starting price is $1.80 per share, and will go up based on how many shares were bought and at what price.

The bank will be able to start operations by November 11. 

The name Davos Iron Bank is inspired by Game of Thrones, (DIB for short)

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an in game message, message me on discord, or irc.

Discord Invite- https://discord.gg/7vpKT7J

IRC- #DavosBank

Since I have received a few of the same questions, I will create a FAQ

Q. Are these shares voting shares

A. Not exactly, but shareholders will be asked to put their two cents in on major decisions. 

Q. How do I plan on making the bank transparant.

A. I orginally had a googles sheet, but then google drive decided to drop support for my browser. Currently these sheets are in microsoft excell, but I am open to alternatives.

Q. How Do I plan to gain exposer?

A. Advertisements and a new thread in this section will happen. Discord and IRC channels has already been created.

Q. Do you plan on using your own forums?

A. No, there will not be a forums strictly for the foreseeable future. Instead, I will attempt to create an embassy in most major alliances. 

Q. When will dividends be paid?

A. Second week of every month

Q. Will there be a commision and how will the owner receive money?

A. There will not be a commision. Any person that may deal with any accounts held by Davos Iron Bank will not earn additional money. Instead, they will be attempting to raise the share value, increasing the dividends. I will only make money the same was as everybody else.

Edited by Paul Warburg

Jesus... Can people please stop making banks?....

This bank was roughly 18 months in the making, so before all the other, mostly feeble, banks were created, the foundation for mine was already created. With this being said, most banks may not see next year. 

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an in game message, message me on discord, or irc.

I'd rather just ask here considering you should have given more information in your OP anyway.

What exactly do people get when investing shares in your bank. What is the profit? Let's say I invested in you and purchases 10% of your shares, what returns could I expect to get and how long until that would take effect?

XLL3z4T.gif

I'd rather just ask here considering you should have given more information in your OP anyway.

What exactly do people get when investing shares in your bank. What is the profit? Let's say I invested in you and purchases 10% of your shares, what returns could I expect to get and how long until that would take effect?

Fair question. Shares gives you dividends which be paid monthly. If everything goes smooth,(or not terribly rough) then the first set of dividends will be paid out on the second week of December. The formula for dividends is (shares sold)/Net Worth

Net Worth is equal to assets minus liabilities. 

Note that shares can be sold/bought privately, but both parties need to contact me for the transaction to be completed. 

So you are these voting shares?

What is the company bylaws?

id like alittle more infromation before investing.

Also do you have a board?

No, technically these are not voting shares. If a share holder has concerns, I will listen, but the bank isn't bound to meet certain bounds. 

The bank is founded on good faith trumps all. However, if good faith is not apparant,  then business with said person is prohibited from using bank services. If a share holder is found to intentionally invoke war against an alliance that another share holder is in, then the agressor is not acting in good faith. Technically the bank is not neutral, but may decide to be neutral in times of war. All political actions (esp with alliances) will keep in mind who the investors are, while looking at the other alliance's history. 

No, currently no board has been made. Discord and irc has already been made as a form of communication. I will also attempt to create an embassy in most major alliances (makes lives simple for the other person). With the way the bank is set up, there is simply not an existing need to create a board.

Fair question. Shares gives you dividends which be paid monthly. If everything goes smooth,(or not terribly rough) then the first set of dividends will be paid out on the second week of December. The formula for dividends is (shares sold)/Net Worth

Net Worth is equal to assets minus liabilities. 

Note that shares can be sold/bought privately, but both parties need to contact me for the transaction to be completed. 

Numbers please.

How much, how long would it take to get a return on your investment? etc etc.

XLL3z4T.gif

Numbers please.

How much, how long would it take to get a return on your investment? etc etc.

The second week of a month you'd get some returns. If you purchase  100,000 of shares, the second week of the next mont you'd get dividends based on share price, for let's say 2.00. That would fetch you $200,000 during the second weekend of the month.

The second week of a month you'd get some returns. If you purchase  100,000 of shares, the second week of the next mont you'd get dividends based on share price, for let's say 2.00. That would fetch you $200,000 during the second weekend of the month.

Are you giving out all the balances of the bank as dividends?

I do believe the bank should only give out a percentage of interest earnings as dividends, like 40% of interest earnings as dividends.

Are you giving out all the balances of the bank as dividends?

I do believe the bank should only give out a percentage of interest earnings as dividends, like 40% of interest earnings as dividends.

I will have to collect some data on this before I make a final decision on the matter.

Btw you should sign up with OGMA, it's like a number crunching/ regulatory group run by Mr Bigsby. We have four banks, Straton Oakmont, Valkyrie Exchequer, Emerald Bank and Bigsby Co. in the sheet so far, you wanna be added?

• Upvote 2

bw0643E.gif

Btw you should sign up with OGMA, it's like a number crunching/ regulatory group run by Mr Bigsby. We have four banks, Straton Oakmont, Valkyrie Exchequer, Emerald Bank and Bigsby Co. in the sheet so far, you wanna be added?

Thank you, and I have signed up.