Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info)

Wolfie

I have no problems with you Riza, so I'm going to end this conversation now. Break the rules if you want because apparently you and no one else gives a shit about them :)

Get out.

I do have a problem with you, and I advise you best to stay off my topics and don't ever PM me.

Still not a Mod, NatRP team is disbanded, and if it wasn't, still doesn't give you the right to call out players.

So bye Felicia, stay away from me

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Felicia? Please don't call me that, and the NatRP team disbanded a long time ago, this was the RP team, diffrence. Yes the RP team was disbanded, because nothing got done. I'm still going to say when someone breaks the rules. But fine I will stay off your topics (I rarely comment on them anyway), just stay off mine then.

Though to be fair, I try to be nice to someone like you who just wants to be an ass to me all the time, kill them with kindness kind of deal but uhhh I think it's time I stop associating myself with bullies.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Listen, I don't want this thread to be closed, take your fighting to PM or don't fight. Otherwise i might accidental take you off the maps. Kewl? Alright that is too anyone who wants to fight over this thread, it is not appreciated or wanted to have PM wars for all I care. 

sig.gif

Listen, I don't want this thread to be closed, take your fighting to PM or don't fight. Otherwise i might accidental take you off the maps. Kewl? Alright that is too anyone who wants to fight over this thread, it is not appreciated or wanted to have PM wars for all I care.

Making threats now...... cool.

Also it would be pointless to lock this thread. Because another one would go up within the hour.

Sincerely,

Stop fighting, take this as a warning. 

Riza - No he isn't a mod and shouldn't have called you out, but that is no excuse to be rude.

Crosby - You have no right to call out somebody. Think they broke the rules, you report it and go on your merry way. Mods will discuss if its a rule violation, not you. 

I dont want to see any of you two fights. If you have a problem, PM each other and invite me if you'd like. I dont care,. 

• Upvote 1
tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Actually change of plans slightly, Hequ has agreed to give the land in Cuba and it's governmental power to the Kyratian Republic

Also yeah if you didn't catch that last bit, I kinda need my name changed, 

Nation name: Kyratian Republic

Flag: 

2000px-Flag_of_German_Empire_(jack_1903)

Sincerely,

According to my post history, I only made two other posts in October, and none of them have been claims.

Can confirm he didn't claim anything in October, just went through the our map page. So yeah he checks out.

Sincerely,

Alright alright. I'll edit the map when I get back home from school. Sigh...so many requests....

Thanks man

Sincerely,

Official nation name: New Saxony

Population (P&W numbers): 88,658

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):$1,334.52

Population density (sq. km): 77.77 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=50407

I'm not sure if that's what you need.

Describe your Nation IC: New Saxony is only a shadow of what it once was. The Nuclear war has mad sure of that. The old government held onto control only by brut force. They how ever could only hold on to the cities has bandits and other desperate people fought and struggled to survive. My family was one of the desperate groups fighting to just to survive. What once was forest and farm land looks more like a desert. The water glows green under the dark sky. I and my brothers united the groups of the badlands and we marched on the city's of the Old Government. We now hold two cities.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Are you asking for leaders description?

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): I would like one or two province's across the IJsselmeer from French held Amsterdam

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Saxony.svg

Edited by Aart

No, we are asking for you to tell us about you and your views, like who are you as a person?

Sincerely,

Official nation name: New Saxony

Population (P&W numbers): 88,658

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):$1,334.52

Population density (sq. km): 77.77 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=50407

I'm not sure if that's what you need.

Describe your Nation IC: New Saxony is only a shadow of what it once was. The Nuclear war has mad sure of that. The old government held onto control only by brut force. They how ever could only hold on to the cities has bandits and other desperate people fought and struggled to survive. My family was one of the desperate groups fighting to just to survive. What once was forest and farm land looks more like a desert. The water glows green under the dark sky. I and my brothers united the groups of the badlands and we marched on the city's of the Old Government. We now hold two cities.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): I would like one or two province's across the IJsselmeer from French held Amsterdam

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Saxony.svg

WHY DO I KEEP GETting neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, well have you added soon. Just The two provinces and The Netherlands? 

sig.gif