REAL Orbolympics! War without the politics!

vonnorman

Awesome Idea 

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

So even if mensa loads up one side with 7 members they would be facing 7 members of similar nation strength possibly from multiple alliances. Teamwork would have to be magical to beat mensa there but at least theres a numerically and tactically fair playing field.

I get what you mean. But I was thinking more like AkAk: for example, purposely putting people from different AAs and different spheres in the same fighting alliance. I wouldn't limit the number of participants - for instance, it could be 12 v 12 or 13 v 13, just in case there's a lot of interest.

I reckon it'd be pretty interesting to make alliances with 1 member from each of the following (for instance):

Alliance 1 - TKR, Chola, UPN, Alpha, CS, SK, Guardian, Polaris, Roz Wei, Mensa

Alliance 2 - BK, NPO, t$, Arrgh, Rose, BoC, TEst, The Coalition, DEIC, VE

So what I'm basically saying is to mix things up as much as possible.

Edited by Insert Name Here

I get what you mean. But I was thinking more like AkAk: for example, purposely putting people from different AAs and different spheres in the same fighting alliance. I wouldn't limit the number of participants - for instance, it could be 12 v 12 or 13 v 13, just in case there's a lot of interest.

I reckon it'd be pretty interesting to make alliances with 1 member from each of the following (for instance):

Alliance 1 - TKR, Chola, UPN, Alpha, CS, SK, Guardian, Polaris, Roz Wei, Mensa

Alliance 2 - BK, NPO, t$, Arrgh, Rose, BoC, TEst, The Coalition, DEIC, VE

So what I'm basically saying is to mix things up as much as possible.

10v10

Team 1 TEst and BK

Team 2 Mensa and TKR

That would be the title fight.

Ole2.png

TEst is pretty high in nation score, so BK would get wrecked right off the bat between Mensa and TKR.  Mensa and TKR would then work to drag down some of TEst, but some of you would be relatively safe out of score range.  TEst could take the risk of dropping down in score to pick up some fights, but there would be a lot of hungry TKR/Mensa folks looking to suicide drag down TEst members.

BK would never recover.

Better fight would be Mensa/Syndicate vs. TEst/TKR ( Or BK ).

Both of those teams would have nice range of scores complimenting each other.

• Downvote 1