Email War Updates

Lucas

This war made me see how convenient it is to get an email whenever our nation is attacked. But what would be even more convenient is getting email notifications about when and how they attack us. Ground attacks, air strikes, and so on, and of course, all the data that comes with them. Might as well add spy operations to that list while we're at it.

Basically every notification we get about a war in-game should also be forwarded to us by email if we want. Yesterday I was out and checked P&W regularly, and of course most of the times there were no war updates, and that consumes data. Email messages would have been convenient back then, and they barely need any data.

Yay for more emails.

• Upvote 5

Surprisingly I really like this. Even though I hate spam emails about every little thing like should I eat watermelons today or not?

This would give the player more relaxation, without having to check every 5 seconds for any sort of war update. Having this option would mean the game will literally tell us if something happened.

Now I'd like to throw in not only the option for this. But the option to track specific wars instead of in general. Would you like to receive email updates on this war? So I don't get notifications on another war that's less important to me.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a really good idea, as long as its optional and can be used to send emails only do certain aspects ect

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.