More suggestions

CrispyGeneral

Ideas that need to be implemented (In my opinion):

More governments

Make swastika's usable (Not going to happen given history that most were taught)

Custom fonts (nation fonts, descriptions and etc...)

Custom currency

Add more help options to make it easier for new users

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Swastikas are not, and never will be usable in this game. Anything mildly nazi related will always be considered disrespectful with such a large community base, as it should be. Your intentions might be justified, but others might not be. All it takes is somebody to take it too far, rp as a nazi germany nation, and start writing some offensive things. Even if Alex begrudgingly allowed it, the player community would not take something like that lightly. The game is meant to be enjoyable for all, and if someone gets aggravated it should always be caused by something linked to within the game, not rl. I consider you a friend Crispy General, but I do not agree with allowing the use of the swastika. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Swastikas are not, and never will be usable in this game. Anything mildly nazi related will always be considered disrespectful with such a large community base, as it should be. Your intentions might be justified, but others might not be. All it takes is somebody to take it too far, rp as a nazi germany nation, and start writing some offensive things. Even if Alex begrudgingly allowed it, the player community would not take something like that lightly. The game is meant to be enjoyable for all, and if someone gets aggravated it should always be caused by something linked to within the game, not rl. I consider you a friend Crispy General, but I do not agree with allowing the use of the swastika.

Well said but of course it is history & I wish we were tolerant enough for it given the russian soldiers did worse things compared too german soldiers by alot. I love history but when people dont get educated correctly it seems too them like the only bad guys were germany as a whole which is far from true. I wish it would be possibly but the community seems more stubborn about it which youve stated. Hell the iron and the sickle seems to represent bad things and yet its not shunned. Either way the other features suggestions I mentioned seem very useful. Edited by Crispy General

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Re swaztika. See 

How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591

Crispy general has a point. There are similarities here to the current argument about the Confederate flag in the U.S.

Exactly definitely well said!

Would we have to allow the Isis flag as well?

There a terrorist organization while as nazi germany was an industrious country...so no you comparing the two is quite stupid given their mass differences. Plus most of Nazi Germany's soldiers and citizens actually didnt like what was going on. Rethink what youve said.

Edited by Crispy General

There a terrorist organization while as nazi germany was an industrious country...so no you comparing the two is quite stupid given there mass differences. Plus most of Nazi Germany's soldiers and citizens actually didnt like what was going on. Rethink what youve said.

Did you just call someone stupid while managing to misspell the contraction for "they are" AND the word "their" in the same sentence?

Actually, that second use of "there" might indicate another "they are" if your grammar is way off I suppose.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Did you just call someone stupid while managing to misspell the contraction for "they are" AND the word "their" in the same sentence?

Actually, that second use of "there" might indicate another "they are" if your grammar is way off I suppose.

Yes excuse my grammar given sometimes I dont use it correctly every once and a while. The main reason I said its stupid is because he obviously doesnt know the difference between the two. Plus im more of a history and math type of guy.