Espionage Services

Thalmor

Want to ''gather intelligence'' on a potential raid target, but don't want to risk yourself? Forgot to get your spy count up, so you need someone else to do your dirty work? Failed to check your target properly, and now you're facing the prospect of being nuked and getting that shitty radioactive overlay on your flag?

Well, let me help you! I have the (Central) Intelligence Agency national project, and my spies are very bored!

In order to achieve the greatest result with the lowest risk, I will use my full spy count and the ''extremely covert'' safety level. This means that in order to make up the cost and make a fair profit, I will charge a rate of $2,000,000 per job. Should the operation fail, you will be refunded $1,000,000 for that job.

If interested, private message me over the forums or in-game.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Could you attack this players spies for me:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767

Just post the successful op here and I will shoot you the 2m.

I'll do it for free if you assassinate this nation's spies.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12956

Just copy-paste the results and send them to me in a PM.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Shouldn't you be like PM-ing these? Because the person's gonna know if they are forum active who espionaged them.

Read the last sentence of the OP again.

Unless you're talking about LordRahl2 and mine's exchange, in which case:

facepalm.jpg

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

You successfully assassinated enemy spies in Vanek . Your spies killed 11 enemy spies. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $1,091,192.01 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

GOGOGO

-signature removed for rules violation-