Buying award?

BeachBunny

There is nothing wrong with having to purchase all of the other second anniversary 'merchandise' such as the 2 000 000$, flag and other things. But awards are awards, and they should be above the mere market transaction of commodities. 

#MakeAwardsAutomaticAgain

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

It's a free game, and the award doesn't do anything vital for your nation. If you enjoy the game and want to see it stick around, and you want the award, you don't even have to pay real life money. You can just buy a credit on the market.

No, it's not as good as "free stuff" but I think that it's reasonable.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

So you are basically saying you want me to buy something that isnt vital for my nation. Sounds dumb!

Now I would buy something that would be vital for my nation.... But thats way to pay to win.

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

So you are basically saying you want me to buy something that isnt vital for my nation. Sounds dumb!

Now I would buy something that would be vital for my nation.... But thats way to pay to win.

I am not sure I would...I play one of those games but stopped spending a dime once it was pay to win.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Even though you have VIP, Custom flag, and all that "paid" stuff. *cough* *cough*. Since those benefit your nation in some physical way... Right?

d0r0WcS.gif