Narvan and Calondia

Prezyan

Since the dismantling of the Empire, Narvan had remained in a state of essential isolationism. Amidst all the thoughtless and disappointing chaos which had been occurring, and which had continued to occur, it was believed this isolationism was preferable to the horrors which plagued the rest of the world. Such horrors, such thoughtless execution of agenda and plans were thought to be detrimental - and indeed this philosophy continues. However, this philosophy is not just within Narvan, but in the great Calondian Empire, these same philosophies are shared.

It would be foolhardy and irresponsible not to assist - not to aid those whom share the same beliefs and goals as one's self. Thus, in order to achieve mutual benefaction and protection, these two great nations of the Federal Republic of Narvan and the Empire of Calondia, form a pact to last the ages. The efforts and achievements of both sides were not lost to the mists of time - the same mists that once enveloped both nations, but instead continued to be remembered, and revered. This pact, will continue on as yet but another great addition to those same achievements; an achievement to stand the tests of time.

For those whose attention-span is so incredibly minuscule they cannot read the small block of text above even if their life depended on it, here's a tldr;

16ba75840520dae35e5fb389a161373d9f16111f

Edited by Prezyan
  • Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Calondia and Narvan have a long and storied history of good relations through the many crisis that faced the planet. Even though Narvan has adopted democratic traditions whereas Calondia is still an Imperial Monarchy; our country has never explicitly deemed democracy as unsuitable or discouraged and have for many periods had a constitutional monarchy, or even temporarily a republic, and elected military junta. The core part of our international relations is friendship and isolationism. We only act when we absolutely have to; getting rid of the plague, destroying super weapons, cooperating with witches instead of outright war, and recently the liberation of Japan. Although over part of our history we have had foreign colonies, we only seek to reunify our ancestral lands and strive for peace, prosperity, and security.

Irresponsible organisations have always been ill-thought, badly timed, and detrimental to many other non-aligned nations. This pact with Narvan is long overdue and will not only increase military defense of our nations but open up ways for increased trade, culture, and scientific achievements. Never again will either nation be in a situation where their outcome is unknown, because the other will be there to help them. If Narvan is ever in a situation where their security is threatened, our military will bolster their forces; if their people are sick, then our humanitarian staff will be there with them; if their businesses are struggling, our strong economy will support them. No international organisation can compete with true friendship between brothers; we are strong, and we will be strong until the end of time.

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 3

Congrats, since I sided against Germany, I guess I am technically not in the OCSO now, am I?

You have done the right thing

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Harzotchka wishes to join in on this pact, as Harzotchka is bordering Narvan, and we do however, may talk to other nations and have embassies open, but we don't actively ally or aid any of such nations, and we are isolated as well.

I don't believe asking for a request into a duel pact of friendship makes much sense. Converse with these leaders in private and then discuss the implementations of such a pact.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.