An offer of a journey

Ikhan

147px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Chernigov_Governor

Official Missive from the Grand Ruthenian Empire of Chernigov

Greetings to those who receive this letter, I am Alexei Mykhailovich Lysenko, Czar of Chernigov, Grand Duke of Eastern Ruthenia, and defender of the Chalcedonian Faith, as you probably already know. I would like to invite you to visit the city of New Chernihiv, which is in the Philippines. I, of course, will be coming with my European Guests, or in the case of said people, you. Those who are in Europe will be having a medical screening, which will possibly include vaccinations if the person in question does not have them ore they are not up to date. The families of the leaders in Orbis are allowed to join on the trip, but they will have to go through the same process as anyone else, but remember, Pets are not allowed. On the first night of the journey, dinner will be served in the dining cabin aboard the ship. Oh dear, I seem to have forgotten the name of the Ship. The ship's name is the C.N.S. Pride of Chernihiv, my personal yacht. To the European Guests, a limo will come to pick you up and take you to an airport if available, if not, then you will be taken to the nearest one to your nation. As for the guests in any other region of the Earth, (excluding Harzotchka as we are considering it as a part of Europe.), we will see you in New Chernihiv.

Yours truly,

Alexei Lysenko.

OOC Segement

Nations not allowed to participate due to inactivity or previous IC reasons (reasons will be provided next to each one):

Arabia - Innactivity

Brittish Empire - Innactivy plus hatred of the nation IC'ly.

Meonesia - Recent statement by the Meonesian Leadership about the Emperess of Wintery

Narvan - Genetic Improvement Act.

I will send a message to those who participate when ready.

The Empress would like to come as well, she's been cleared for travel

Ah, welcome to the trip. I will make sure that the Empress's residence will be under heavier guard than normal to prevent any assassination attempts.

The Philippines? What is Chernigov doing there?

We own the southern Philipines for trade purposes. Don't worry, we are planning on giving them independence but under a "Ruthenian Commonwealth" or something similar. Also, they are equally represented in the Parliament, not to mention given equal rights.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko
  • Upvote 1

We own the southern Philipines for trade purposes. Don't worry, we are planning on giving them independence but under a "Ruthenian Commonwealth" or something similar. Also, they are equally represented in the Parliament, not to mention given equal rights.

It's still colonialism in every single way, most colonies begin as trade posts or plantations and later evolve to a more permanent state.

Narvan - Genetic Improvement Act.

<3 Chernigov for reading blogs

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

<3 Chernigov for reading blogs

I might remove you from the list soon.

(OOC: I love blogs, they mostly provide information that is needed. Also, no hate!)

• Upvote 1