RELIGION OF PEACE

Mutsuo Toi

Shooter face

cRKDOXp.jpg

America's most deadly mass shooter, 29, called 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS before shooting dead 50 in Orlando gay nightclub as his father reveals 'he got angry when he saw men kiss'.

- US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of this morning

- Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida, killed at least 50 people, injured 53 and took party-goers hostage

- Police used an explosive device to distract the gunman and rescued around 30 people who had been taken hostage

- Officers engaged in gunfire with the man and an officer was shot in the head, but he was saved by his helmet

- Mateen was shot dead by officers shortly after 5am - three hours after the massacre began

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

Remember that everything Islam did is peaceful my friend! ;^)

Edited by lizard noob

SHOOTER DAD PROUD OF HIS SON FOR HIS MASSACRE HIGH SCORE

The Orland gay club gunman's father has well-known anti-American views and is an ideological supporter of the Afghan Taliban. A new message posted by the father on Facebook early Monday morning also makes it clear he could have passed anti-homosexual views onto his son.

Seddique Mir Mateen, father of Orlando gunman Omar Mateen, who died in a shootout with police after killing at least 49 people early Sunday morning, regularly attended Friday prayers at a Florida mosque with his son.

In the video posted early Monday, Seddique Mateen says his son was well-educated and respectful to his parents, and that he was "not aware what motivated him to go into a gay club and kill 50 people."

The elder Mateen says he was saddened by his son's actions during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

He then adds: "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."

The statement, and previous videos by Seddique Mateen, lend some insight into the environment in which his U.S.-born son was raised.

Seddique Mateen hosts a program on a California-based satellite Afghan TV station, aimed at the Afghan diaspora in the in the U.S., called the "Durand Jirga Show."

A senior Afghan intelligence source tells CBS News correspondent Lara Logan that the show is watched by some in people in Afghanistan but the primary audience is ethnic Pashtun Afghans living in the U.S. and Europe.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

https://archive.is/zROiD

• Upvote 1

I tell you what.......what a bunch of hypocrites!  I've been to the middle east....U.A.E., Bahrain, Oman, Pakistan, and Saudi and even though it might not be wide spread, you will see men walking together holding hands, whispering in each others ears, looking like they are intimate with each other out in public.  Granted, I've never seen kissing or anything like that, but when I've heard on several occasions over in that area that "men are for pleasure and women are for babies".  Makes me think that there is a bigger gay/homosexual community in the middle east then they'd like to acknowledge.

X4EfkAB.png

I tell you what.......what a bunch of hypocrites!  I've been to the middle east....U.A.E., Bahrain, Oman, Pakistan, and Saudi and even though it might not be wide spread, you will see men walking together holding hands, whispering in each others ears, looking like they are intimate with each other out in public.  Granted, I've never seen kissing or anything like that, but when I've heard on several occasions over in that area that "men are for pleasure and women are for babies".  Makes me think that there is a bigger gay/homosexual community in the middle east then they'd like to acknowledge.

I hear they greet eachother by rubbing their noses together, its like seriously?

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

The distinction to be made is that it is pedophilia and not simply homosexuality. Were it just homosexuality they'd have been killed already, but it seems if you add pedophilia to the mix it apparently becomes alright in some Muslim places. Very odd. The concept of "boys for pleasure, women for children" goes back a long way and you'll find it in ancient Greece, Japan, and so on so it's not a unique idea to them (though like most things people will state "X did it too" they've obviously dropped it ages ago). While noted as happening in Afghanistan I think it is and some other areas (ISIS is doing it in other countries for one) I'm pretty sure it's not widespread. In the gulf states I don't doubt the hedonistic "holy men" do it but it's doubtful the normal populace does. 

This topic is closed for not following the proper posting etiquette/rules as outlined in these rules.

Guys, this is going to continue to happen until you check the rules out, so just...check the rules out. 

• Upvote 1

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC