QE Update: 6/6/16

Tali

The Quarian Empire has a new leader!

The Supreme Admiral, EVA, has stepped down from leadership and has appointed Riza Hawkeye as her replacement EVA will now be working with the Exterior Department to help achieve to expand the Quarian's foreign presence throughout Orbis.

Riza Hawkeye will be having a ceremony tomorrow evening to celebrate her promotion. Riza Hawkeye, you are now responsible for our nation, our empire, do not fail us!

-Quarian Empire's Admiralty Board

Riza Hawkeye even had something to say to the nation, and her speech goes as:

Dear citizens, I am proud to be your leader. I, Riza Hawkeye, promise to lead fairly, competent, and with dignity. I will not put the Quarian people in danger, nor will I ever do injustice to my people. I will work 24/7 to ensure your protection. I will ensure you have justice, order, peace, and happiness. I will put in policies to benefit the working party, and not cater to the rich. I will ensure taxes are fair, and I will expel any corruption I find in our government. Fear not, you are my guiders, my motivation. Without you, I would have nobody to govern and protect from impurities. Long live the Quarian people!

After the speech, the citizens cheer and clap as Riza Hawkeye leaves the press room to address the nation.

Nobody Gets Left Behind policy

Riza Hawkeye, right after securing Supreme Admiral, enacted a policy she has been pushing for her entire political career. The Nobody Gets Left Behind policy is to ensure nobody gets left in poverty, starvation, dehydration, or education. This policy will increase the budget to welfare sent to the poverty stricken communities while making drastic cuts to Corporate Welfare. This policy also ensures every citizen can receive a college level education. College tuition went from 10,000 per year to 0.00 per year. The state will now fund and pay for every citizen who wishes to receive a college education will be able to do so.

Edited by Riza Hawkeye

PoJQyFJ.gif

Is Riza a man or a woman? I cannot tell from their portrait, and the document contradicts itself in regards to the matter.

Riza Hawkeye, right after securing Supreme Admiral, enacted a policy he has been pushing for her entire political career.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Is Riza a man or a woman? I cannot tell from their portrait, and the document contradicts itself in regards to the matter.

Riza is definitely a woman. 

Now where the hell is Roy?

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

She. My S on my keyboard doesn't work half the time.

ac2189c9860a1f663693699115d7ce6f.jpg

A portrait with her hair Down

Edited by Riza Hawkeye
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

So.. much... anime

OOC: If your not going to actually RP on my topic GTFO it. Your comment has nothing to do with the topic and was OOC.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

OOC: If your not going to actually RP on my topic GTFO it. Your comment has nothing to do with the topic and was OOC.

Stay within the realm of your own thread. Report the offender, don't play into it. 

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

The DeustchReich Chancellor has returned from her 10 day trip to the northern sea resort. She has made plans to attend the ceremony as well as with Vice Chancellor Emma Wolf and Minister of Foreign Affairs Kaiser von Klause.