Hequ Q/A

James Hequ

Tell us about Representative John Kingston.

he is a 19-year-old moderate who is the Lead Representative of Hequ and before that he was advisor to the king , He is 5'5 101 LBS blue eyes brown hair and is nerdy.

If a foreigner wishes to expand their businesses into your nation, would you be bothered by it

no, we like trade, business, and money.

Opinion on nihilism?

is stupid, I don't care if it "matters" but i want to make life as best as posible

... One hundred and one pounds? How is that even bloody possible for someone of his age and height?

I check my height often and the last time i check my weight was when I was 12 

Edited by John Kingston

is stupid, I don't care if it "matters" but i want to make life as best as posible

In the eyes of Harzotchka, life is meaningless, but people should find their own meaning, while understanding it is fake, but in absurdism accepts this fact but rebels against it. So, therefore trying to make life the best it can be. That's why I'm the counselor, I guide the people to there purpose. Opinion on that?

In the eyes of Harzotchka, life is meaningless, but people should find their own meaning, while understanding it is fake, but in absurdism accepts this fact but rebels against it. So, therefore trying to make life the best it can be. That's why I'm the counselor, I guide the people to there purpose. Opinion on that?

You can't possibly micro managed so many people, and life is not fake, it is temporary

What was the old King's name again?

Hequ

Edited by John Kingston

Sounds like you're more of an agnostic sellout than an atheist, tbh.

Agnosticism is about knowledge to my knowledge,

Is the new Government of Hequ still anti-communist like the previous one?

Well we are pro-democracy...