5/3/2016 - Test Server Changes

Alex

• Administrators

I've made a number of changes that are currently available on the test server - if you would check them out, that would be great. Not looking for suggestions here, just feedback on what is/isn't working.

• Added State Religion to Edit page. Should be able to select any of the given symbols, and name your religion anything you want as long as it's 32 characters or less. I will allow VIPs the option to have a custom symbol later, but haven't gotten to it yet.
  • Broke up the Domestic portion of the Nation table (on the View Nation page) into Domestic and Economic. Separated things accordingly.
  • Updated how the list of Cities is displayed to include the city's image
  • Updated how National Projects are displayed to include the national project picture and description if you have it. No longer displays projects you do not have.
  • Added an improvement export page on City pages. This just takes you to a JSON values page with a list of all the improvements in the city (will use this later for city templates)

All of the testing I did on mobile indicates that it works without any problems there, however resizing Google Chrome broke it (but testing on actual devices and simulated devices had no issues.)

Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot! I added a few new objectives as well.

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

On nation pages, stuff that used to be confined to a column on the right spills out. Firefox 45 on windows. Works fine on Chrome though.

cCkSPiE.png

That's certainly interesting, I hadn't tested FireFox. Even with a hard refresh it'll still do that?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

On nation pages, stuff that used to be confined to a column on the right spills out. Firefox 45 on windows. Works fine on Chrome though.

cCkSPiE.png

I think I may have found an easy fix, let me know if you're still having trouble.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Testing some new styling of forms on the test server now as well. Let me know what you think, and if anything is broken because of changes.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Testing some new styling of forms on the test server now as well. Let me know what you think, and if anything is broken because of changes.

An example of the login form with the form styling being tested right now: 

083f8bdfc78342718b0127364b78e47f.png

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

So when will these changes go over to the main server?

Whenever I get some damn feedback on them  <_<

Forums Rules | Game Link