Uprising in Central

Satsuke Hitashi

Kxmt6D6m.jpg

February, 9, 2003

It is clear to see, not everyone gets along. As of today, a new threat has engulfed my rule. To top it all off, it breaks my old record, 1 month of rule and I have triggered a rebellion. No matter, they will die equally

These so called "Freedom Fighters" have been here for quite some time. They have also acquired standard Ak-47s and standard issue Britannian Pistols. It is unclear if they have been funded by other nations wishing to damage my nation, or they are using me as a gateway to my brother. While their number are rather small, they have set up a few bases in my nation. I have already dispatched the Central Police Force to deal with this threat swiftly and silently. However, if this grows, we could possibly see a full-blown civil war.....and the thought of democracy makes me want to throw-up!

The Central Police Force are provided with standard issue Carbines and Malices. They act as the the police force for the nation until i can grow and actually build a "proper" police force....one that will be much more "willing to do what needs to be done". That is all for today.

'If you've never been in uniform, you've never been in real pain"

gVhwZAK.jpg?1

Kxmt6D6m.jpg

February, 9, 2003

It is clear to see, not everyone gets along. As of today, a new threat has engulfed my rule. To top it all off, it breaks my old record, 1 month of rule and I have triggered a rebellion. No matter, they will die equally

These so called "Freedom Fighters" have been here for quite some time. They have also acquired standard Ak-47s and standard issue Britannian Pistols. It is unclear if they have been funded by other nations wishing to damage my nation, or they are using me as a gateway to my brother. While their number are rather small, they have set up a few bases in my nation. I have already dispatched the Central Police Force to deal with this threat swiftly and silently. However, if this grows, we could possibly see a full-blown civil war.....and the thought of democracy makes me want to throw-up!

The Central Police Force are provided with standard issue Carbines and Malices. They act as the the police force for the nation until i can grow and actually build a "proper" police force....one that will be much more "willing to do what needs to be done". That is all for today.

*looks away and whistles* No idea where they got those AK-47's unless they were in a shipment that ran aground near the coast...

I officially arm and support the rebels.

They call themselves Cemtral Islamic Liberation Mujahideen or CILM.

I shall send Amir'ul Jihad Abu Umar Saif al Khalifah Omar bin Abdulazeez Al-Qudsi to overlook to train the fighters and provide support. 50 men from the AQAN to protect him and provide logistical support.

They have been provided with 20 C-2 Flying Fortress heavy bombers and 100 F-34 Stealth Fighters. Also 200 I-8 heavy tanks and 400 K-9 Rapid Strike artillery. We have replaced their Ak-47 's with F-2000 Assualt rifles, AS-50 Sniper rifles and ASCW Heavy machine guns capable of firing 6000 rounds a minute.

They have access to any part of the Khilafas military and have total fundin of $100 billion. 1/10 of our military budget. The $100 billion has come from

1) $50 billion from our military

2) $10 billion from department of foreign affairs

3) $20 billion from the department of expansion

4) $10 billion from private donors

5) $5 billion from department of Islamic affairs

6) $5 billion from UCF backers and money already with the liberators

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I shall send Amir'ul Jihad Abu Umar Saif al Khalifah Omar bin Abdulazeez Al-Qudsi to overlook to train the fighters and provide support. 50 men from the AQAN to protect him and provide logistical support.

They have been provided with 20 C-2 Flying Fortress heavy bombers and 100 F-34 Stealth Fighters. Also 200 I-8 heavy tanks and 400 K-9 Rapid Strike artillery. We have replaced their Ak-47 's with F-2000 Assualt rifles, AS-50 Sniper rifles and ASCW Heavy machine guns capable of firing 6000 rounds a minute.

They have access to any part of the Khilafas military and have total fundin of $100 billion. 1/10 of our military budget. The $100 billion has come from

Well, I guess a war is indeed brewing, so I will send several thousands of AK-12's (which are in many ways superior to F-2000's), as well as some old f-2000 unmanned fighter aircraft, and some pieces of rocket artillery. also *funding

Edited by Alexei Lysenko
  • Upvote 1

*Bee-do bee-do bee-do* Roleplay police! Disregard everybody! Nothing to see here! Disregard this post for roleplay reasons!

• Upvote 1

This is very small

As a member of royal blood, it is important that the various royal families of Orbis assist each other in times of need.

Does the United Central Federation want any aid from The Kingdom of The Evenstar? I am willing to spend generous amounts in ensuring the monarchy is preserved.

new_forum_sig_2.png

As a member of royal blood, it is important that the various royal families of Orbis assist each other in times of need.

Does the United Central Federation want any aid from The Kingdom of The Evenstar? I am willing to spend generous amounts in ensuring the monarchy is preserved.

Meonesian NAREM Party would destroy you, Thalmor...

Edited by Altim Atae

This is very small

*Laughs like a maniac*

I have 200 Zodiac Bombers

200 X-02 Interceptors

100 VTOL Gunships

100 Avalon-Class Airships

All right beside your "rebellion" This means i dont have to fly over the ocean to fight you.

Not to mention....I have an MDAP with EAR.

Now Arabia......I have bigger guns....now shoo

*Bee-do bee-do bee-do* Roleplay police! Disregard everybody! Nothing to see here! Disregard this post for roleplay reasons!

Its fine actually......

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Heck I'm not giving nukes to them or anything just training and REAL WEAPONS not space tech.

And Lelouch I'm not going to give my proxy army my best weapons am i

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason