Panama Papers

Kurdanak

think on it, I dont want to have to explain something so simple

Again, what? lol.

I'd love to see your thesis on this.  I'm assuming you're studying Sociology or Psychology?

• Downvote 1

Again, what? lol.

I'd love to see your thesis on this.  I'm assuming you're studying Sociology or Psychology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality#cite_note-14

While I really enjoyed both of those when I took the introductory courses to them, I'm not studying them actively, no.

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality#cite_note-14

While I really enjoyed both of those when I took the introductory courses to them, I'm not studying them actively, no.

Cool.  I see that you may be studying cultural differences.  Have you even read the book?  There are different views on that issue of common virtues.

I actually had to write up reports off of Christopher Peterson's works.  He's one of the pushers for a positive psychology movement, that looks for 'what's right' and focusing on that.  Not that I entirely agree with his works, but the fact he's going about in a reinforcing role instead of trying to find what's wrong, is admirable.

• Downvote 1

Cool.  I see that you may be studying cultural differences.  Have you even read the book?  There are different views on that issue of common virtues.

I actually had to write up reports off of Christopher Peterson's works.  He's one of the pushers for a positive psychology movement, that looks for 'what's right' and focusing on that.  Not that I entirely agree with his works, but the fact he's going about in a reinforcing role instead of trying to find what's wrong, is admirable.

Don't make me boot up my old computer to find all of my notes so I can refresh myself into having an intelligent conversation, not on this forum. :P

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt