Panama Papers

Kurdanak

stop making me eat popcorn, i have a figure i have to keep

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I wonder how many prominent politicians will be implicated with these revelations - and how many will retain their political positions. It is clear that this is quite the expansive scandal, but it seems largely constrained to Europe and parts of Asia so far.

Since we know this issue is going to go on for a while, let's ignore the bait and keep this thread manure, shall we? :P

gotcha

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Only way for them to do that is with gallons of their own blood.

Thats not even close to true. You can find ways to make people pay beyond bleeding them literally like pigs.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Thats not even close to true. You can find ways to make people pay beyond bleeding them literally like pigs.

It's not about the money anymore, it about sending a message that they are not above the law.

They chose to act worse than pigs and shouldn't be surprised if they're dealt with accordingly.

I personally wouldn't be satisfied with any outcome that does not result in their execution.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Honestly, when you could lock them away and watching them slowly lose their sanity as their money is put to public use it's much more satisfying.

Prison is a very weak deterrence, and given the endemic nature of corruption around the world, I strongly believe the death penalty is warranted.

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 2

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Prison is a very weak deterrence, and given the endemic nature of corruption around the world, I strongly believe the death penalty is warranted.

you have to have someone with a strong constitution in order to survive a lot of the prisons I'm aware of, something I doubt any pampered &#33;@#&#036; could have

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/716772373408718849

This is interesting, if they're not just bluffing and trying to remain relevant. Personally, I believe that there are enough independant media organizations involved with this that "cherry-picking", as they say, won't really be a problem. They'll release it in an organized, reasonable manner, instead of just in one giant cluster!@#$.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Moreau has a point in some crimes are so heavy a simple jail sentence seems all very weak, I mean a lot of such criminals live in luxury even in a jail cell lets not forget. The Chinese for exampled used to the worst criminals do executions to nine relations which means in addition to executing the criminal, their parents, grand parents, children, grandchildren, siblings + their spouses, uncles + their spouses were all executed also. There was even a single case of ten relations where in addition to all that all the associates of the criminal (friends, students, mentors, so on) are executed also resulting in 873 people being executed.

In the modern day Russia is sort of carrying out a similar (though less drastic obviously) method. Islamic terrorists have their families targeted so what that instills in the families is they got to stop their family members getting involved in terrorism because if Russia gets wind of it... bad juju incoming as at best they'll repeatedly beat you up, at worst a lot of people have gone "missing". It works apparently though so thats something.

Moreau has a point in some crimes are so heavy a simple jail sentence seems all very weak, I mean a lot of such criminals live in luxury even in a jail cell lets not forget. The Chinese for exampled used to the worst criminals do executions to nine relations which means in addition to executing the criminal, their parents, grand parents, children, grandchildren, siblings + their spouses, uncles + their spouses were all executed also. There was even a single case of ten relations where in addition to all that all the associates of the criminal (friends, students, mentors, so on) are executed also resulting in 873 people being executed.

In the modern day Russia is sort of carrying out a similar (though less drastic obviously) method. Islamic terrorists have their families targeted so what that instills in the families is they got to stop their family members getting involved in terrorism because if Russia gets wind of it... bad juju incoming as at best they'll repeatedly beat you up, at worst a lot of people have gone "missing". It works apparently though so thats something.

so state-sponsored terrorism

i wouldnt put it past you

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

so state-sponsored terrorism

i wouldnt put it past you

I felt it an interesting thing to note considering it's a modern day sort of version of the ancient punishment I talked about. Nothing more. 

Bring back public humiliation

It already is in effect, any who speak against the Liberal Tyranny are pointed at as racists, literally Hitler, and so on. If in certain businesses you get blacklisted, and in others people are pressured to drop you so you can be hurt financially. So you see, it exists, it's just a tool of theirs to use as they control the political and media establishments. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Targeting people's innocent family members is both a crime and a gross injustice. 

>Trump/Putin and their supporters should all be executed.

It already is in effect, any who speak against the Liberal Tyranny are pointed at as racists, literally Hitler, and so on. If in certain businesses you get blacklisted, and in others people are pressured to drop you so you can be hurt financially. So you see, it exists, it's just a tool of theirs to use as they control the political and media establishments. 

Really doesn't help when you are actually a racist and the literal embodiment of Hitler.

>You lot deserve everything bad that happens to you and then some. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Targeting people's innocent family members is both a crime and a gross injustice. 

>Trump/Putin and their supporters should all be executed.

Really doesn't help when you are actually a racist and the literal embodiment of Hitler.

>You lot deserve everything bad that happens to you and then some. 

What is the > supposed to mean? I mean what you're going for of course, I know what the symbol is. 

Thats funny because you see no problem with killing innocents instead of actual government members/soldiers. If you were serious with the > bit then it is further hilarity to be sure. I didn't call for anything myself, simply stated what the Chinese did and the Russians do today.

Are you going for mocking comments of Liberals in support of me? Thanks mate, appreciate it.

china executes more than the next top 10 executers combined

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason