The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

Brooklyn666

You speak of scrolls? Your very speech betrays your poor roots! I speak with the tone that propelled these Kingdoms into existence so many years ago, and by whose proclamations we conquered foreign worlds!  Your words may be fancy, but they are the vile tongue of foreigners and thieves, unfit for a true Andal King!

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

JwYrshg.png

Combatants: 

• Lord Gandalf the Greasy of House Lannister

• King Valdoroth the Vague of House Drox

• Lord Brooklyn the Boiled of House Cerwyn

• Lord Mikey the Merry of House Tyrell

Edited by Areton Chashul
  • Upvote 1

Lord of Holdengrove

You speak of scrolls? Your very speech betrays your poor roots! I speak with the tone that propelled these Kingdoms into existence so many years ago, and by whose proclamations we conquered foreign worlds!  Your words may be fancy, but they are the vile tongue of foreigners and thieves, unfit for a true Andal King!

You treacherous fool. You dare to stand before me and speak of your accomplishments while you hide in a foreign land?! Westeros will forever remember you as nothing more than a traitor whose name is not fit to be spoken by even the filthiest mongrels in Flea Bottom.

eStUYHv.png