Famous Non-Muslims views on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Moreau

This thread is about "Famous Non-Muslim views on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)" so please try to stick to the topic at hand and let's have a good discussion!

Who was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)? A man who could not read or write but has had more biographies written about him than any man who has ever walked the face of the Earth. A man who was well known to his people for his honesty & integrity and nicknamed the "The Truthful" before Islam. A man who's biggest enemies trusted with all their money and possessions, knowing he would never betray their trust. A man who never sought power or riches (though both where offered to him in abundance) but instead was content with a life of severe hardship and severe poverty in spreading the truth. A man who always lead his companions from the front and was injured in their defence. A man who gave women their rights, was the best to his wife's, and who's last words where about being good to women - in a time when farther would bury their daughters alive. A man who was stoned for his beliefs until his feet stuck to his shoes from the drying blood but showed mercy when given the chance to exact retribution. A man who would give food during a famine when stones where tied to his stomach from the severe hunger. A man who completely abolished racism, encouraged the freeing of the slave, and the feeding of the poor. A man who left no money or land or position of leadership for his family whom he loved but a perfect way of life for them to follow.

EDIT: Posted in the wrong section... please move to "General discussion". Thank you.

42.jpgtumblr_n9p6vbxg9u1sjvftxo1_500.jpgtumblr_nhl4udoVRn1qdxa23o3_500.jpgtumblr_nhl4udoVRn1qdxa23o4_500.jpgtumblr_nqlsyeJqhn1u9y66no1_500.jpgtumblr_nqnkohNcXU1u9y66no1_500.jpgB7Wm5byIMAAOJii.jpgIMG_17488768249514.jpegcdb404a32269a8f5721531629ba23291.jpgf4f6325c562f681f8f8545bd3411aa6f.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Source?

Go to your local library and pick up one of the many biographies about him (or better yet read it online).

If however you want the source for a specific thing I've said in my OP, then I'd be more than happy to oblige. :)

Also how does this matter?

Your question makes no sense. How does what matter?

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

MuhammadHell.jpg

Muhammad in Hell; Dante's Inferno Canto 28, verses 30-31; Illustration by Gustave Dore

A cask by losing centre-piece or cant

Was never shattered so, as I saw one

Rent from the chin to where one breaketh wind.

Between his legs were hanging down his entrails;

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack

That maketh excrement of what is eaten.

While I was all absorbed in seeing him,

He looked at me, and opened with his hands

His bosom, saying: "See now how I rend me;

How mutilated, see, is Mahomet;

In front of me doth Ali weeping go,

Cleft in the face from forelock unto chin;

And all the others whom thou here beholdest,

Disseminators of scandal and of schism

While living were, and therefore are cleft thus.

A devil is behind here, who doth cleave us

Thus cruelly, unto the falchion's edge

Putting again each one of all this ream,

When we have gone around the doleful road;

By reason that our wounds are closed again

Ere any one in front of him repass.

- Dante's Inferno, Canto 28

• Upvote 1

I believe Hitler praised Islam and Muhammad as well in a positive light, quote Hitler. 

hitler-admires-prophet-muhammad-and-isla

Dubious but as you asked for it.

article-2243952-166326F1000005DC-399_634

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Rozalia

After Jewish treachery, after they severed the hand that protected them, after they made a river of the blood of Muslims, after they defiled the holy lands:

Yes now is a time of war with Jews but it's one they initiated.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

After Jewish treachery, after they severed the hand that protected them, after they made a river of blood of Muslims, after they defiled the holy lands:

Yes now is a time of war with Jews now but it's one they initiated.

You could go back a thousand years and make that exact statement. Jews have always committed "treachery" according to a great deal.